Here in italy I have always used the two words without considering some differences. Could anyone explain them to me? Thank you and happy holydays to everyone!
This topic is locked from further discussion.
- Member Since: June 6, 2006
- Posts: 42
- Member Since: June 11, 2004
- Posts: 11388
- Member Since: October 26, 2013
- Posts: 456
- Member Since: October 9, 2009
- Posts: 3651
- Member Since: January 28, 2008
- Posts: 1152
- Member Since: December 23, 2007
- Posts: 13567
Quick NavigationJump to Top
Please Log In to post.