Which 'Band Of Brothers' episode is your favorite?

Posted by Kevlar101 (6257 posts) 8 months, 25 days ago

Poll: Which 'Band Of Brothers' episode is your favorite? (12 votes)

Part One - Currahee 8%
Part Two - Day Of Days 0%
Part Three - Carentan 0%
Part Four - Replacements 0%
Part Five - Crossroads 0%
Part Six - Bastogne 58%
Part Seven - The Breaking Point 8%
Part Eight - The Last Patrol 0%
Part Nine - Why We Fight 8%
Part Ten - Points 0%

So, this is the second of a four thread series regarding certain war drama mini-series. The first one, titled Band Of Brothers vs. The Pacific, featured a poll asking which of the two you most preferred. Band Of Brothers won by a significant amount, with 73% of the vote. The Pacific got only 9% of the vote. 18% of votes chose the "tie" option.

Since BoB won, it got it's thread first. Which of it's episodes is your favorite, OT?

This is a tough decision for me as each one is gold. However, I would have to choose Part Six, due to how it was able to tell an individual story that could easily stand on it's own. But like I said, I love all of them equally.

#1 Posted by Blueresident87 (5340 posts) -

Bastogne

Incredible episode

#2 Edited by sammyjenkis898 (28307 posts) -

Yeah, Bastogne is the best episode.

#3 Posted by Rattlesnake_8 (18418 posts) -

I voted for Bastogne too, although Carentan and Day of Days were fantastic too.. That series was really amazing.

#4 Posted by sammyjenkis898 (28307 posts) -

Who voted for The One Where Ross Goes to Boot Camp?

#5 Posted by Kevlar101 (6257 posts) -

@sammyjenkis898 said:

LMAO

Funny haha. Though, I still must correct you. He doesn't "go to boot camp." He is bossing around the guys who go to boot camp.

#6 Posted by Rattlesnake_8 (18418 posts) -

@Kevlar101 said:

@sammyjenkis898 said:

LMAO

Funny haha. Though, I still must correct you. He doesn't "go to boot camp." He is bossing around the guys who go to boot camp.

lol it made me laugh too. While there were no action scenes in the first episode I thought it was done very well and I really liked it.

#7 Posted by PurpleLabel (314 posts) -

All very good. I voted Why we fight because it was a very powerful episode.