Where there suicide bombers during the Crusades?!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by The_Best_GS_Fan (368 posts) -
Yes or no?

How many people here know their history?
#2 Posted by guthwulf_de (13208 posts) -
The lack of bombs was a big problem, but yes they existed.
#3 Posted by MattUD1 (20715 posts) -
No... use Google before making stupid topics.
#4 Posted by gi1 (813 posts) -
i dont believe so
#6 Posted by MattUD1 (20715 posts) -
OMFG HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OH GOD! I...THIS IS TOO MUCHsupercubedude64
You're a Planeteer? Kick ass. I did a few of those when I had a few month stint in SW.
#7 Posted by supercubedude64 (6504 posts) -
[QUOTE="supercubedude64"]OMFG HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OH GOD! I...THIS IS TOO MUCHMattUD1
You're a Planeteer? Kick ass. I did a few of those when I had a few month stint in SW.

It was awesome... to the other thread
#8 Posted by Bourbons3 (24248 posts) -
No... use Google before making stupid topics.MattUD1
Exactly...
#9 Posted by MattUD1 (20715 posts) -
[QUOTE="MattUD1"][QUOTE="supercubedude64"]OMFG HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OH GOD! I...THIS IS TOO MUCHsupercubedude64

It was awesome... to the other thread

Quickly!
#10 Posted by Sharvie (8895 posts) -
There would have been some sort however not as sophisticated as today's bombers.
#11 Posted by diablo_human (754 posts) -
I'll just say no, and not waste my time with ignorance.
#12 Posted by liquid_s (7159 posts) -
You made another post about your idioticy!
#19 Posted by rimnet00 (11003 posts) -
Oh man, classic.
#20 Posted by EboyLOL (5358 posts) -
I don't think bombs were invented yet... I'm sure there were suicide death charges though.
#21 Posted by -Karayan- (6713 posts) -
I don't think bombs were invented yet... I'm sure there were suicide death charges though.EboyLOL
Didn't you have the Where's Waldo book? They put people in catapults and catapult them against the walls.
#22 Posted by SDog624 (2032 posts) -
ofcourse there were suicide bombers because the arabs had the knowledge to build such bombs, and the europeans didnt start the whole war. hell, iran was shipping nukes through the middle east so the arabs could kill all catholics, the chrisitans, and ofcourse the americans. the arabs wanted ethnic and religious cleansing so they stormed through all of europe on their speed trained camels to rape all the women, steall all the childrens' candy, kill the men, and convert everyone to islam. while all of this was going on, the great prophet muhammed was flying over all the land on his flying carpet with princess jasmine while arguing with the genie about how princess diana cheated during the figure skating competition in the 533 B.C. olympics. ignorance FTW! :roll: X 100000

/sarcasm
#23 Posted by prostar343 (5258 posts) -
ofcourse there were suicide bombers because the arabs had the knowledge to build such bombs, and the europeans didnt start the whole war. hell, iran was shipping nukes through the middle east so the arabs could kill all catholics, the chrisitans, and ofcourse the americans. the arabs wanted ethnic and religious cleansing so they stormed through all of europe on their speed trained camels to rape all the women, steall all the childrens' candy, kill the men, and convert everyone to islam. while all of this was going on, the great prophet muhammed was flying over all the land on his flying carpet with princess jasmine while arguing with the genie about how princess diana cheated during the figure skating competition in the 533 B.C. olympics. ignorance FTW! :roll: X 100000

/sarcasm
SDog624

:lol: Right you are.