This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Edited by VanDammFan (4285 posts) -

Im looking for a good fun friendly videogaming website where everyone is there for the common love and support of videogames. This place is not it. Ive been here for years and I just have to get out. Too much hate in here. Ive searched Google and seem to come up with nothing special. Anyone have some good sites?

#2 Posted by LJS9502_basic (151500 posts) -

Don't know dude. Trial and error I guess.

#3 Posted by Master_Live (14854 posts) -

No such place.

#4 Edited by TheFlush (5571 posts) -

I think that the polygon commenters are usually friendlier and less hateful.

#5 Edited by k2theswiss (16599 posts) -

you are thinking of a fairytale. besides being in system wars I say this place is pretty decent

#6 Posted by VanDammFan (4285 posts) -

@k2theswiss said:

you are thinking of a fairytale. besides being in system wars I say this place is pretty decent

system wars is the only place where EVERYONE comes in and talks videogames..BUT its the place where everyone hates on videogames..all the other forums here are dedicated forums. im wanting to find a place where people just love games and act like fans instead of b^&*g and complaining about everything. You would think there would be something out there..:\

#7 Posted by elkoldo (1164 posts) -

Stay away from Eurogamer.That's the only advice I have for you.They hold the strongest hatred against the new-comers.

Their moderaters even banned me once.

Man, Gamespot is a lot friendlier place than eurogamer.So many friendly threads here.

#9 Edited by alim298 (1469 posts) -

Gameinformer anyone?

#10 Posted by k2theswiss (16599 posts) -

@VanDammFan said:

@k2theswiss said:

system wars is the only place where EVERYONE comes in and talks videogames..BUT its the place where everyone hates on videogames..all the other forums here are dedicated forums. im wanting to find a place where people just love games and act like fans instead of b^&*g and complaining about everything. You would think there would be something out there..:\

general gaming forum. but thing is its not as active as system wars.

Why is that? humans love fighting, bitching, winning, hate losing, proving something