when you're dreaming and someone who...

This topic is locked from further discussion.

bminns

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 bminns
Member since 2004 • 4052 Posts
is deceased is in your dreams, would you think that you're really with the deceased person's spirit, or its just your mind playing games on you? i see my brother in my dreams (he has passed away) often and i think there's a possibility that im actually communicating with his spirit. also, one of his friends had a dream that my bro told her that he was ok, and not to be sad that he passed away. so what do you guys think?

Booty_is_good

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 Booty_is_good
Member since 2007 • 121 Posts
never had a dream like that. usually mine are about me pissing and end up waking up with soaked sheets :(
TERMINAT0R1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 TERMINAT0R1
Member since 2004 • 3267 Posts
never had a dream like that. usually mine are about me pissing and end up waking up with soaked sheets :(Booty_is_good

This really made me laugh.
Fortier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Fortier
Member since 2004 • 7728 Posts

The possibility can't be denied...though I've gotta say your dreams are much more valuable than mine...

jm4847

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#5 jm4847
Member since 2006 • 3535 Posts
I don't think there's such thing as a "spirit". We're just meat...
Booty_is_good

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Booty_is_good

is deceased is in your dreams, would you think that you're really with the deceased person's spirit, or its just your mind playing games on you? i see my brother in my dreams (he has passed away) often and i think there's a possibility that im actually communicating with his spirit. also, one of his friends had a dream that my bro told her that he was ok, and not to be sad that he passed away. so what do you guys think?
 bminns

that's really interesting. im beginning to doubt the idea of a christian god but some other god way way before the time of the big bang. Humans like me cannot imagine how this god is. we imagine the christian god as a human just like us but i dont think so.

Who else wanna talk about this?

mentalabc123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 mentalabc123
Member since 2006 • 584 Posts
never had a dream like that. usually mine are about me pissing and end up waking up with soaked sheets :(Booty_is_good

You sure it's piss?
Booty_is_good

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Booty_is_good

[QUOTE="Booty_is_good"]never had a dream like that. usually mine are about me pissing and end up waking up with soaked sheets :(mentalabc123

You sure it's piss?

yes im sure, and since we're on this topic...i never had a maple syrup explosion in my life. Ever.

mentalabc123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 mentalabc123
Member since 2006 • 584 Posts

[QUOTE="mentalabc123"][QUOTE="Booty_is_good"]never had a dream like that. usually mine are about me pissing and end up waking up with soaked sheets :(Booty_is_good

You sure it's piss?

yes im sure, and since we're on this topic...i never had a maple syrup explosion in my life. Ever.

XD how old are you?

ernie1989

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 ernie1989
Member since 2004 • 8547 Posts
Sometimes I think about what if spirits existed without anything like a god. As if maybe your spirit lives on and moves to another body. Maybe people reincarnate. Kind of like when someone goes to sleep you don't remember the eight hours you went to sleep. It feels more like two minutes. So, what if when we die, it is like going to sleep and we wake up in another life without feeling the possible darkness in between. Being born can probably be like waking up making the assumption that when a baby is born that it is similar to when someone wakes up from their sleep. That's what I think.
proctorsurf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 proctorsurf
Member since 2006 • 2779 Posts
You know I wouldn't doubt it..... a similar experience happened to my mom when her mom had just passed........ thats great that you can have some form of communication with him...... I say it is real.
Booty_is_good

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Booty_is_good
[QUOTE="Booty_is_good"]

[QUOTE="mentalabc123"][QUOTE="Booty_is_good"]never had a dream like that. usually mine are about me pissing and end up waking up with soaked sheets :(mentalabc123

You sure it's piss?

XD how old are you?

Cyrax-Sektor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#13 Cyrax-Sektor
Member since 2006 • 12060 Posts
I know of no one who's died in my family so I wouldn't know.
Grouch0de

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Grouch0de
Member since 2005 • 7251 Posts
All a creation of your mind to help deal with the loss of your brother.
bminns

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 bminns
Member since 2004 • 4052 Posts

You know I wouldn't doubt it..... a similar experience happened to my mom when her mom had just passed........ thats great that you can have some form of communication with him...... I say it is real.proctorsurf

i think its real, i really do. even if its fake, i wouldnt know... it makes me feel better regardles. Â