#51 Posted by indzman (18029 posts) -

@geniobastardo said:

@evildead6789 said:

@geniobastardo said:

@evildead6789 said:

@geniobastardo said:

@evildead6789 said:

@geniobastardo said:

Like the topic says, when was it. It doesn't have to be all out crying or weeping. Just a few tears or at least watery eyes would do.

Mine was probably when I was watching Steins;Gate. Made my eyes go all blurry.

PS: I think OT needs more light-hearthed topics like these apart from the daily x religion vs y religion and the political threads. That shit's out of my grasp.

maybe that's because you're still a child lol

you piece of grown up adult meat. Do you really enjoy those threads?? they're annoying as hell man.

not really , I rather speak about virtual reality and I don't start those threads too. Sometimes it can be interesting

but I can understand you don't like those threads, at your age your brain is not fully developped and you simply can't understand some subjects. It will get clearer when you get older.

that felt like scolding....

kids get scolded, get over it , you'll be a grownup soon

then it's your turn to scold

and take responsibility

Why do you keep calling me a kid? I'm 16. That's half grown-up. And it's not like I don't entirely get those things. It's just that I find them annoying.

Scold him back. Do it >>

#52 Posted by evildead6789 (7880 posts) -

@geniobastardo said:

@evildead6789 said:

@geniobastardo said:

@evildead6789 said:

@geniobastardo said:

@evildead6789 said:

@geniobastardo said:

Like the topic says, when was it. It doesn't have to be all out crying or weeping. Just a few tears or at least watery eyes would do.

PS: I think OT needs more light-hearthed topics like these apart from the daily x religion vs y religion and the political threads. That shit's out of my grasp.

you piece of grown up adult meat. Do you really enjoy those threads?? they're annoying as hell man.

not really , I rather speak about virtual reality and I don't start those threads too. Sometimes it can be interesting

but I can understand you don't like those threads, at your age your brain is not fully developped and you simply can't understand some subjects. It will get clearer when you get older.

and take responsibility

Why do you keep calling me a kid? I'm 16. That's half grown-up. And it's not like I don't entirely get those things. It's just that I find them annoying.

Because you're a kid. Your body may have been grown to adult size, your mind is still like that of a child.

#53 Posted by evildead6789 (7880 posts) -

@geniobastardo said:

@evildead6789 said:

@geniobastardo said:

@evildead6789 said:

@geniobastardo said:

@evildead6789 said:

@geniobastardo said:

and take responsibility

Because you're a kid. Your body may have been grown to adult size, your mind is still like that of a child.

The biggest changes in your mind will happen the upcoming years, only if you were a girl, I would say , maybe you can already think like a grownup because girls are ahead of boys in teenage years

#54 Edited by geniobastardo (1294 posts) -

@evildead6789: Stahp it. Stahp I said.

#55 Posted by evildead6789 (7880 posts) -

@geniobastardo said:

yes , the biggest changes have come with your body the last years, but the big work on the mind that's going to happen now

and relax, it's all good

#56 Edited by geniobastardo (1294 posts) -

@evildead6789 said:

@geniobastardo said:

yes , the biggest changes have come with your body the last years, but the big work on the mind that's going to happen now

and relax, it's all good

yea, they were indeed 'big'.

#57 Posted by evildead6789 (7880 posts) -

@geniobastardo said:

@evildead6789 said:

@geniobastardo said:

and relax, it's all good

don't wanna hear it

#58 Posted by geniobastardo (1294 posts) -

@evildead6789 said:

@geniobastardo said:

@evildead6789 said:

@geniobastardo said:

and relax, it's all good

don't wanna hear it

I know you're drooling...I know it...

#59 Posted by evildead6789 (7880 posts) -

@geniobastardo said:

@evildead6789 said:

@geniobastardo said:

@evildead6789 said:

@geniobastardo said:

and relax, it's all good

don't wanna hear it

detention!

#60 Edited by geniobastardo (1294 posts) -

@evildead6789 said:

@geniobastardo said:

@evildead6789 said:

@geniobastardo said:

@evildead6789 said:

@geniobastardo said:

and relax, it's all good

don't wanna hear it

detention!

#61 Edited by indzman (18029 posts) -

Whats going on in this thread ^_^

#62 Posted by turtlethetaffer (16788 posts) -

For whatever reason, whenever I'm really tired and yawn my eyes get watery. so,technically speaking, last night was the last time I teared up.

I love loopholes.

#63 Posted by evildead6789 (7880 posts) -

@indzman said:

kids that don't know what to do with themselves

#64 Posted by hippiesanta (9884 posts) -

When Jojen Reid get something in his tummy ...... I shed tears of fright

#65 Posted by geniobastardo (1294 posts) -

@evildead6789 said:

@indzman said:

kids that don't know what to do with themselves

backbiting is a bad habit. My dear elder.