When was the last time you shed tears?

• 63 results
#1 Posted by geniobastardo (1294 posts) -

Like the topic says, when was it. It doesn't have to be all out crying or weeping. Just a few tears or at least watery eyes would do.

Mine was probably when I was watching Steins;Gate. Made my eyes go all blurry.

PS: I think OT needs more light-hearthed topics like these apart from the daily x religion vs y religion and the political threads. That shit's out of my grasp.

#2 Edited by Master_Live (14242 posts) -

Toward the end of Bad Santa when Billy Bob is trying to deliver the pink elephant.

Before that The Truman Show.

Before that August: Osage County.

Before that 61*.

Before that Frozen.

You get the drift.

#3 Posted by indzman (17320 posts) -

When my g.f dumped me

#4 Posted by AmazonTreeBoa (16745 posts) -

I don't know, but I kinda came close reading GazaAli's last reply in the thread that was made wondering if he was okay. I feel pretty damn sorry for the guy and the shit his government is putting him through by attacking Israel. I can't even come close to imagining what he must be going through.

#5 Posted by Master_Live (14242 posts) -

I think OT needs more light-hearthed topics like these

It depends, this could get ugly pretty fast, people shed tears for many reasons.

#6 Posted by geniobastardo (1294 posts) -

@geniobastardo said:

It depends, this could get ugly pretty fast, people shed tears for many reasons.

the tears will wash away the dirt.

@indzman said:

When my g.f dumped me

sorry for this but LOL.

#7 Edited by indzman (17320 posts) -

@geniobastardo said:

Damn you Master_Live

You have absolutely no right to make fun of peoples feelings !!!

#8 Edited by Master_Live (14242 posts) -

@indzman: I'm not making fun of anyone, I didn't saw your post before saying that people shed tears for many reasons (even though your post illustrates my point).

#9 Posted by indzman (17320 posts) -

@indzman: I'm not making fun of anyone, I didn't saw your post before saying that people shed tears for many reasons (even tough your post illustrates my point).

I'm offended and about to cry ...

#10 Posted by Gamerno6666 (678 posts) -

Well tears does fall from my eye from time to time. maybe I should have this checked.

#11 Posted by br0kenrabbit (12854 posts) -

My grandmothers funeral (2004). She was the last grandparent I had.

So 10 years. I'm pretty stoic.

#12 Posted by Master_Live (14242 posts) -

@indzman said:

@Master_Live said:

@indzman: I'm not making fun of anyone, I didn't saw your post before saying that people shed tears for many reasons (even tough your post illustrates my point).

*e-hug*

#13 Edited by indzman (17320 posts) -

@indzman said:

@Master_Live said:

*e-hug*

#14 Edited by uninspiredcup (7976 posts) -

Watched Rocky 1 about 2 weeks ago and my eyes usually water up at the part when he explains he's never been somebody and known what it felt like. Always hits the feels spot.

#15 Posted by awesome3496 (2162 posts) -

Whenever I yawn.

#16 Posted by Stranger_36 (475 posts) -

Recently ago I did. Rather not say why. It would be embarrassing.

#17 Posted by jun_aka_pekto (15939 posts) -

Like the topic says, when was it. It doesn't have to be all out crying or weeping. Just a few tears or at least watery eyes would do.

PS: I think OT needs more light-hearthed topics like these apart from the daily x religion vs y religion and the political threads. That shit's out of my grasp.

The last time I either stubbed my toes or stepped on my kid's toys in the dark.

#18 Posted by AFBrat77 (24092 posts) -

When I was told i had Cancer.....I beat it though :)

#19 Edited by alim298 (1259 posts) -

You know I can easily turn this into a "religion vs y religion and the political threads." Just wait for someone to say fat and then I'll say Fat man and then:

XD

On topic just a week ago I guess. I'm not very good at controlling my emotions. The last time I cried at front of someone was two months ago. When my cousin visited us after three years.

#20 Posted by elkoldo (1012 posts) -

A few minutes ago.

#21 Posted by udUbdaWgz1 (631 posts) -

anger-tears when i found out idiots still think tlou is a good game.

brando when he played nonchalant about f a g z.

#22 Posted by outworld222 (2413 posts) -

Yesterday. I just finished OOT, and you know how at the end the church bells were ringing and stuff? Reminded me of my parents life in the 80s and 90s and how they split up in 2005. I sobbed for a good 20 minutes. OOT's ending credits is stupid :]

#23 Posted by udUbdaWgz1 (631 posts) -

@outworld222: lol, at sobbed.

your ilk loves tlou: the provably overrated game ever to this point.

#24 Posted by johnd13 (8018 posts) -

Last time I recall myself crying was 6 years ago. I'd rather not say why, it was pretty stupid lol.

#25 Posted by BSC14 (3707 posts) -

Never have....in 42 years

#26 Posted by outworld222 (2413 posts) -

@outworld222: lol, at sobbed.

your ilk loves tlou: the provably overrated game ever to this point.

Ahhhh, teh last uf us. Overrated? LOL. One of the, if not, the best action/adventure games of 2013.

I would look at the mirror if I were you.

#27 Posted by konvikt_17 (22175 posts) -

My eyes water all the time. Though its usually only one eye at a time.

#28 Posted by evildead6789 (7540 posts) -

maybe that's because you're still a child lol

#29 Posted by thegerg (14914 posts) -

When I got pepper sprayed in June.

#30 Posted by Master_Live (14242 posts) -

@thegerg said:

Go on...

#31 Edited by thegerg (14914 posts) -

@Master_Live said:

@thegerg said:

Go on...

It was just training. I spent the next day tradng TASER rides with other students. I'm now certified to train DoD and most other Federal employees on the use of non-lethal weapons.

#32 Edited by Korvus (3346 posts) -

Well, you see, I was trying to pluck this long nose hair and I grabbed a whole bunch by mistake and pulled...

But seriously, I get teary eyed all the time, especially with happy endings (the non sexual variety).

@AFBrat77: Congrats! =D

#33 Posted by ninjastar (9507 posts) -

Last Sunday.

#34 Edited by bforrester420 (1378 posts) -

Earlier this year my cat got sick and stopped eating or drinking for a couple of days. I did some research and thought it was a liver disease, which our vet ended up verifying. Her prognosis wasn't great. She received intravenous fluid for her dehydration, started eating again, and went back to normal behavior. Blood panels a week later revealed that her liver function back to normal.

Before that it had been close to 3 years since I last shed tears, when the wife and I had to put our dog down.

#35 Posted by kalloo (159 posts) -

2 years ago at my friend's funeral. When I found out he died, I was pretty shocked considering I had just hung out with him a few hours ago. It didn't hit me until we reached the graveyard. I don't think I've ever cried like that in my life.

#36 Posted by geniobastardo (1294 posts) -

@geniobastardo said:

you piece of grown up adult meat. Do you really enjoy those threads?? they're annoying as hell man.

#37 Posted by indzman (17320 posts) -

@elkoldo said:

A few minutes ago.

why ? =P

#38 Posted by geniobastardo (1294 posts) -

@geniobastardo said:

The last time I either stubbed my toes or stepped on my kid's toys in the dark.

well that's soo painful I can't even feel you.

#39 Edited by Celldrax (14567 posts) -

When I diced up two whole onions last night (the usual way with just my hands and a knife).

#40 Posted by Legend002 (7042 posts) -

Last week when I lost my straw from a capri sun.

#41 Posted by Iszdope (9749 posts) -

About three years ago, when I got thrown into the psych ward.

#42 Posted by elkoldo (1012 posts) -
#44 Posted by sensei_hEnRY (6675 posts) -

a couple weeks ago, when i'm sleeping, i don't know why but sometimes i cry when i sleep for no reason at all. Last movie that make me cry, The Fault in Our Stars

#45 Posted by evildead6789 (7540 posts) -

@evildead6789 said:

@geniobastardo said:

you piece of grown up adult meat. Do you really enjoy those threads?? they're annoying as hell man.

not really , I rather speak about virtual reality and I don't start those threads too. Sometimes it can be interesting

but I can understand you don't like those threads, at your age your brain is not fully developped and you simply can't understand some subjects. It will get clearer when you get older.

#46 Posted by geniobastardo (1294 posts) -

@geniobastardo said:

@evildead6789 said:

@geniobastardo said:

not really , I rather speak about virtual reality and I don't start those threads too. Sometimes it can be interesting

but I can understand you don't like those threads, at your age your brain is not fully developped and you simply can't understand some subjects. It will get clearer when you get older.

that felt like scolding....

#47 Posted by evildead6789 (7540 posts) -

@evildead6789 said:

@geniobastardo said:

@evildead6789 said:

@geniobastardo said:

kids get scolded, get over it , you'll be a grownup soon

then it's your turn to scold

and take responsibility

#48 Posted by wis3boi (31174 posts) -

Every time I open these forums

#49 Posted by SaintLeonidas (26068 posts) -

Can't remember the last time I actually shed a tear. Often get watery eyed watching films, most recently with 'Life Itself'.

#50 Posted by geniobastardo (1294 posts) -

@geniobastardo said:

@evildead6789 said:

@geniobastardo said:

@evildead6789 said:

@geniobastardo said:

kids get scolded, get over it , you'll be a grownup soon

then it's your turn to scold

and take responsibility

Why do you keep calling me a kid? I'm 16. That's half grown-up. And it's not like I don't entirely get those things. It's just that I find them annoying.