When was the last time you didn't quite make it to the bathroom in time?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by Pffrbt (6565 posts) -

I think it was 2004 because I distinctly remember playing Fable a little longer than I should've and then I peed my pants before I got there in time.

#2 Posted by undergroundLPx (645 posts) -

Well about 6 months ago when I was in a 2 hour drive nowhere near civilazation and I actually just took a **** in my pants while driving. It was the most disgusting experience I've ever had and the most uncomfortable - riding home with that gooey feel as my butt cheeks elevated from the seat all the way home.

#3 Posted by konvikt_17 (22254 posts) -

since i was little.

ive peed outside and such, but those werent accidents and never in my pants.

i have however, come up short while drunk and made a mess on the bathroom floor. luckily not too bad, just the first little splurge when not alot comes up.

my room is in the basement, so i have to make it up stairs before i can get to the bathroom. there have been times where i have miscalculated my timing.

funnily enough, ive once walked across a yard, upstairs, and inside an apartment, only to spew right on the bathroom floor. i could have just puked in the grass, but my drunken mind decided a toilet was necessary.:P

#4 Posted by wis3boi (31472 posts) -

every night....it's game time, not nature time. Just leak in your skivvies and sort it out later :P

#5 Posted by SouL-Tak3R (4024 posts) -

Probably when I was in diapers. No idea, has not happened in my adult life.

#6 Posted by DavesAlt (965 posts) -
About a year ago. Was sick and had stomach issues.
#7 Posted by lo_Pine (5048 posts) -
Like a month ago. I was playing a game with myself cause I had to sh!t really bad but wanted to take a fat bong rip before I sh!t so while I was holding it in and running to the bathroom I sharted a little. I have got much better at that game.
#8 Posted by thegerg (15464 posts) -
Today. I wanted to take a shower before work but I didn't make it to the bathroom in time.
#9 Posted by lo_Pine (5048 posts) -
Also today after I ran too hard at the gym I was just puking in my towel and hands calmly walking out be door. No one saw I was throwing up violently and dripping on the flooor lol. Red Bull gives you wings but also vomiting
#10 Posted by Wilfred_Owen (20877 posts) -
....wait.....just wait for it......better. See, I just think underwear is natures safety net.
#11 Posted by CreasianDevaili (4133 posts) -

Well about 6 months ago when I was in a 2 hour drive nowhere near civilazation and I actually just took a **** in my pants while driving. It was the most disgusting experience I've ever had and the most uncomfortable - riding home with that gooey feel as my butt cheeks elevated from the seat all the way home.

undergroundLPx
Jesus... why didn't you just pull over and let it all out dude?