When middle aged gay men stares at you

• 72 results
#1 Edited by Alienware_fan (1514 posts) -

Nothing pisses me off more when gay homosexual men gives you dirty looks just because youre short and good looking. whats the best comeback for those situation or whats the best way to avoid it?

#2 Posted by Trender_man (137 posts) -

ignore it. is it really that much of a problem?

#3 Posted by thegerg (15099 posts) -

If nothing pisses you off more than that then you must be living a damn easy life.

#4 Posted by chessmaster1989 (29211 posts) -

Why do you care so much?

#6 Edited by Alienware_fan (1514 posts) -

ignore it. is it really that much of a problem?

I just find it extremely disgusting and really annoying.

#7 Posted by BluRayHiDef (10838 posts) -

Nothing pisses me off more when gay homosexual men gives you dirty looks just because youre short and good looking. whats the best comeback for those situation or whats the best way to avoid it?

Is it a look of envy or is it a look that implies that they want to have sex with you?

#8 Posted by Serraph105 (27985 posts) -

I would consider it a compliment more than anything. Sure I would be a little weirded out at the idea of middle aged people being interested in me, but all in all it means somebody finds me attractive.

#9 Posted by bobaban (10558 posts) -

It's not their fault you look like some twink ******

#10 Posted by turtlethetaffer (16729 posts) -

Is this a problem you have a lot, TC? Because I don't think I've ever had that problem ever. As far as I know, my appearance isn't enough to piss off/ offend a middle aged gay man.

#11 Posted by foxhound_fox (88107 posts) -

Are you insecure about your sexuality? Would you have an issue if a beautiful young woman looked at you in the same way? If somebody, of any age or sex, finds you attractive, you should take it as a compliment.

#12 Posted by Alienware_fan (1514 posts) -

Are you insecure about your sexuality? Would you have an issue if a beautiful young woman looked at you in the same way? If somebody, of any age or sex, finds you attractive, you should take it as a compliment.

wtf no just no. I don't want old men giving me dirty looks. it makes me uncomfortable and mad.

#13 Edited by magicalclick (22597 posts) -

Same with you staring at girls. But, I would love to get stared at. Wink wink.

#14 Posted by Alienware_fan (1514 posts) -

Same with you staring at girls. But, I would love to get stared at. Wink wink.

wtf

#15 Posted by ReadingRainbow4 (13910 posts) -

When I was around 15 I remember heading into a taco shop with my family. As I proceeded past the threshold of this business some short hispanic dude in skintight daisy duke type shorts called me big dick elvis, and smiled.

I don't think I'll ever forget that, just based on how weird it was.

#16 Posted by hippiesanta (9850 posts) -

It's a good sign actually .... at least the public sees you as "NOT UGLY"

#17 Posted by foxhound_fox (88107 posts) -

@foxhound_fox said:

wtf no just no. I don't want old men giving me dirty looks. it makes me uncomfortable and mad.

You confused about your sexuality?

#18 Posted by Alienware_fan (1514 posts) -

@Alienware_fan said:

@foxhound_fox said:

You confused about your sexuality?

no im not.

#19 Edited by Nengo_Flow (9679 posts) -

Stare back and say "My anus is ready."

#20 Edited by Lulu_Lulu (11818 posts) -

By that Handsome guy a Drink !

But seriously, I just don't like being stared at from across the room no matter what the context, they should come over and say hello and tell me if theres something stuck in my teeth or if theres a huge spider on my back, or if they wana bend me over a table and have their way with me ! I'd really appreciate that alot.

#21 Posted by Master_Live (14448 posts) -

Show him your package.

#22 Posted by Alienware_fan (1514 posts) -

When I was around 15 I remember heading into a taco shop with my family. As I proceeded past the threshold of this business some short hispanic dude in skintight daisy duke type shorts called me big dick elvis, and smiled.

I don't think I'll ever forget that, just based on how weird it was.

SOme one knows how I feel

#23 Posted by indzman (17621 posts) -

I'm bisexual i fvcked both guys ( only two guy in my teens ) and girls, i've nothing against gay people unless someone rapes me ( as what happens in prison ).

#24 Posted by always_explicit (2793 posts) -

@indzman said:

I'm bisexual i fvcked both guys ( only two guy in my teens ) and girls, i've nothing against gay people unless someone rapes me ( as what happens in prison ).

Literally all the information you shared in that post was entirely irrelevant to the OP.

#25 Edited by GazaAli (22717 posts) -

I personally wouldn't know whether to feel flattered or to cringe. Either way I don't think it would bother me all that much, I'll just ignore it.

Now, if its someone I have to encounter or come across frequently, that most likely would be a different story.

#26 Posted by Korvus (3581 posts) -

Old gay men are the bane of your existence? I envy you...

#27 Edited by evildead6789 (7644 posts) -

Run like hell

#28 Posted by Iszdope (9908 posts) -

This one time, I got hit on by Batman...

Twas awkward. He was very friendly.

#29 Posted by thereal25 (412 posts) -

@thegerg said:

If nothing pisses you off more than that then you must be living a damn easy life.

Took the words right outta my mouth!

#30 Edited by Trender_man (137 posts) -
@Iszdope said:

"wanna see my batcave?"

#31 Posted by Iszdope (9908 posts) -

@Iszdope said:

"wanna see my batcave?"

Heh.

Not that friendly.

#32 Posted by hippiesanta (9850 posts) -

An arab middle age buy me a beer with a "hope" after meeting at a bar ar Dubai .... I got the drink .... but didn't he didnt get my arse ... lol .....

#33 Posted by toast_burner (21529 posts) -

Sorry, according to right wing lunatics old gay people have magical powers to turn younger people gay. You're probably infected.

#34 Posted by foxhound_fox (88107 posts) -
#35 Edited by bowchicka07 (1073 posts) -

Just stare back and give him the crazy eyes.

#36 Edited by alim298 (1356 posts) -

Become anti-gay

#37 Posted by jasean79 (2371 posts) -

Move out of San Francisco.

#38 Posted by Treflis (11532 posts) -

Ignore it like most sane people would do if it was disliked by them.

#39 Posted by bforrester420 (1476 posts) -

It's a good thing you're not an attractive woman. Imagine how many stares from unattractive men they have to put up with every day.

Freakin' ignore it, geesh...

#40 Posted by Horgen (110079 posts) -

Take it as a compliment...

#41 Posted by lostrib (36230 posts) -

...how do you know he's gay?

#42 Posted by jasean79 (2371 posts) -

@lostrib said:

How do you NOT know that men are gay? It's pretty obvious in most cases.

#43 Posted by lostrib (36230 posts) -

@jasean79 said:

@lostrib said:

If they're absolutely flaming, but that's not always the case.

#44 Posted by SimplyFatal (1062 posts) -

I came upon a middle aged guy who MMMM'd at me and my friend. It was pretty awkward.

#45 Edited by Korvus (3581 posts) -

@jasean79 said:

@lostrib said:

It's obvious in most cases that you notice; can you be sure that all "straight" guys you see are straight?

#46 Edited by Randolph (10503 posts) -

I would flex my butt cheeks for him, then tell him I'm straight and watch a piece of his soul die. You can look, but you can't touch fella.

#47 Edited by plageus900 (1046 posts) -

Or you could do what most females would do if a man even momentarily glances at their cleavage. File sexual harassment charges and claim he was making unwanted, provocative, sexual, facial expressions towards you.

:D :D :D :D ;D!111

The game doesn't change because of the person's sexual orientation.

#48 Posted by Barbariser (6724 posts) -

Unfortunately there's no real way to "avoid that" except for publicly telling the guy to stop staring at you, which will take a bit of courage. Try asking any friends you have if they've gone through the same experience and whether or not they've figured out a way to handle it.

#49 Edited by BranKetra (48496 posts) -

At least no one is stalking you or has before.

#50 Edited by GamingGod999 (2983 posts) -

...Did you just refer to yourself as being 'good looking'?