When did native americans start eating indian taco's?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by slipknot0129 (5506 posts) -

Im native american. I seen losing it with jillian. She threw all them fry bread away and made them mad. When did they start making indian taco's as a tradition? I think we used to hunt for food and grow vegetables. I go to powows sometimesand dont see any vegies or healthy stuff. I think they should stop making indian taco's at places native american have activities and sell stuff the native americans would have made before modern technology came. Do you think native americans lost their ways? Most of them are fat nowadays.

#2 Posted by DJ_Lae (42748 posts) -
What exactly is an indian taco? I don't know if I've ever heard of such a thing.
#3 Posted by airshocker (30817 posts) -

Im native american. I seen losing it with jillian. She threw all them fry bread away and made them mad. When did they start making indian taco's as a tradition? I think we used to hunt for food and grow vegetables. I go to powows sometimesand dont see any vegies or healthy stuff. I think they should stop making indian taco's at places native american have activities and sell stuff the native americans would have made before modern technology came. Do you think native americans lost their ways? Most of them are fat nowadays.

slipknot0129

A lot of Native Americans are fat because their bodies can't handle fattie foods as well as other races.

As for the rest of your post, I have no idea what you're talking about.

#4 Posted by F1_2004 (8009 posts) -
It used to be a rare delicacy amongst the Great Plains tribes. Buffalo tacos, the chicks used to love em.
#5 Posted by KG86 (6021 posts) -

People can eat whatever they want.

#6 Posted by Suzy_Q_Kazoo (9901 posts) -

Ummm, what? Indian taco...I've never heard of that :?

#7 Posted by magnax1 (4605 posts) -

[QUOTE="slipknot0129"]

airshocker

A lot of Native Americans are fat because their bodies can't handle fattie foods as well as other races.

As for the rest of your post, I have no idea what you're talking about.

Say whaaa???
Really?

#8 Posted by Vesica_Prime (7062 posts) -

Post picture of said Indian taco please.

#9 Posted by airshocker (30817 posts) -

Say whaaa???
Really?

magnax1

I am dead serious. Something I learned at a tribal reservation in North Dakota.

Many, many, MANY Native Americans are over-weight. And I mean over-weight, over-weight.

#10 Posted by Juggernaut140 (36011 posts) -
They're so god damn good. It's ridiculous.
#11 Posted by slipknot0129 (5506 posts) -

Heres a pic

indian taco

#12 Posted by gohan2710 (4315 posts) -
I honestly had no idea that native americans made tacos o.o
#13 Posted by Tessellation (8837 posts) -

Heres a pic

indian taco

slipknot0129

that looks awesome,i wish i could be a native american tho..