Whats your toughts on Karate Kid 2010? I LOVED IT.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Drakes_Fortune

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Drakes_Fortune
Member since 2009 • 5259 Posts

Just wanna know what OT thinks about the new karate kid. I remember that before it was out people were saying this movie would bring shame to the old karate movies, that no way it was gonna be good, that jayden smith was a bad choice, bla bla bla..

I gotta say that this movies is not worst than any of the old karate kids, i think its the 2nd better, only topped by the first one. I think the cast was perfect.

Jackie Chan is the perfect Mr Myagi, or Mr Han in this case. Jayden Smith is a great actor for his age and i loved that cute chinese girl, the most cute girl iv ever seen. The poker face scene is awsome lol.

Anyway, i think it was a very entretaining film, altough it felt a bit short to me, even tought its 2:00 hours long. I think it was so entretaining that i didnt even noticed it was that long. I just think that they didnt focused that much on Dre training. The jacket part was nice, but the original karate kid was better.

Mr_Manikin52

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 Mr_Manikin52
Member since 2004 • 12300 Posts

I liked it since I am into Asian culture.

lamprey263

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#3 lamprey263
Member since 2006 • 44658 Posts
I liked it.
Ravensmash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Ravensmash
Member since 2010 • 13862 Posts
Want to see it, so I'll reserve judgement. Just saw Jackie Chan on Friday Night with Jonathan Ross (repeat) and he was brilliant, really funny guy.
nelson415

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#5 nelson415
Member since 2007 • 1807 Posts

It was pretty cool. I enjoyed it, I'll see it again.

ultamite_gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 ultamite_gamer
Member since 2006 • 823 Posts
I still don't get how Dre did that spinning back flip kick with a bad leg, Daniel-san's crane kicked look like it could be done with a bad leg, Dre's kick couldnt.