Gaming-Planet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 0

#1 Gaming-Planet
Member since 2008 • 21064 Posts

I am INTP-A. Took a similar test years ago and did one today, and the results are pretty much the same. Profile of an INTP: https://www.16personalities.com/intp-personality

Test yourself: https://www.16personalities.com

SOedipus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2  Edited By SOedipus
Member since 2006 • 14830 Posts

I got the same result, INTJ-T, 3 years ago.

Architects you may know: Christopher Nolan, Elon Musk, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Vladimir Putin. Hell yeah.

Avatar image for deactivated-5acfa3a8bc51d
deactivated-5acfa3a8bc51d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#3 deactivated-5acfa3a8bc51d
Member since 2005 • 7914 Posts

Damn I lost the results but it was The Protagonist (ENFJ, -A/-T). I'm no Robin Hood or white knight. Good Samaritan maybe. I can completely understand coming off as the goodie protagonist but I'm evil as ****.

Jebus213

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Jebus213
Member since 2010 • 10056 Posts

>100% introverted

Everytime

zassimick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 142

User Lists: 2

#5 zassimick  Moderator
Member since 2004 • 10470 Posts

The Campaigner (ENFP-A)

The Campaigner personality is a true free spirit. They are often the life of the party, but unlike types in the Explorer Role group, Campaigners are less interested in the sheer excitement and pleasure of the moment than they are in enjoying the social and emotional connections they make with others. Charming, independent, energetic and compassionate, the 7% of the population that they comprise can certainly be felt in any crowd.

Neat! This was a good test. Didn't take too much time or anything and it had a decent description. Sounded like me and my career alright. :P

dark_drag765

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#6 dark_drag765
Member since 2005 • 1065 Posts

MEDIATOR (INFP-T)

Personality type: “The Mediator” (INFP-T)

Individual traits: Introverted – 81%, Intuitive – 84%, Feeling – 79%, Prospecting – 99%, Turbulent – 51%

Role: Diplomat

Strategy: Constant Improvement

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#8 DaVillain  Moderator
Member since 2014 • 56481 Posts

Here's my results: DEFENDER (ISFJ-A)

Sorry folks, I don't know how to copy the same image from the test.

leafs_ducks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

#9 leafs_ducks
Member since 2005 • 2881 Posts

https://www.16personalities.com/isfj-personality

same don't know how to copy the image.

Defender

AND1SALTTAPE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By AND1SALTTAPE
Member since 2015 • 861 Posts

Always get ENTJ-A. My ennea is 1w9 sx/sp.

Commanders are natural-born leaders. People with this personality type embody the gifts of charisma and confidence, and project authority in a way that draws crowds together behind a common goal. However, Commanders are also characterized by an often ruthless level of rationality, using their drive, determination and sharp minds to achieve whatever end they’ve set for themselves. Perhaps it is best that they make up only three percent of the population, lest they overwhelm the more timid and sensitive personality types that make up much of the rest of the world – but we have Commanders to thank for many of the businesses and institutions we take for granted every day.

AND1SALTTAPE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By AND1SALTTAPE

@playmynutz said:

Damn I lost the results but it was The Protagonist (ENFJ, -A/-T). I'm no Robin Hood or white knight. Good Samaritan maybe. I can completely understand coming off as the goodie protagonist but I'm evil as ****.

Hannibal is ENFJ too lol.

fend_oblivion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 fend_oblivion
Member since 2006 • 6760 Posts

INFJ.

Master_Live

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#13  Edited By Master_Live
Member since 2004 • 20510 Posts

Master_Live

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#14  Edited By Master_Live
Member since 2004 • 20510 Posts

Honest and Direct – Integrity is the heart of the Logistician personality type. Emotional manipulation, mind games and reassuring lies all run counter to Logisticians’ preference for managing the reality of the situations they encounter with plain and simple honesty.

Strong-willed and Dutiful – Logisticians embody that integrity in their actions too, working hard and staying focused on their goals. Patient and determined, people with the Logistician personality type meet their obligations, period.

Very Responsible – Logisticians’ word is a promise, and a promise means everything.Logisticians would rather run themselves into the groundwith extra days and lost sleep than fail to deliver the results they said they would. Loyalty is a strong sentiment for Logistician personalities, and they fulfill their duties to the people and organizations they’ve committed themselves to.

Calm and Practical– None of their promises would mean much if Logisticians lost their tempers and broke down at every sign of hardship – they keep their feet on the ground and make clear, rational decisions. Peoples’ preferences are a factor to consider in this process, and Logisticians work to make the best use of individual qualities, but these decisions are made with effectiveness in mind more so than empathy. The same applies to criticisms, for others and themselves.

Create and Enforce Order – The primary goal of any Logistician is to be effective in what they’ve chosen to do, and they believe that this is accomplished best when everyone involved knows exactly what is going on and why. Unclear guidelines and people who break established rules undermine this effort, and are rarely tolerated by Logisticians. Structure and rules foster dependability; chaos creates unforeseen setbacks and missed deadlines.

Jacks-of-all-trades – Much like Analyst personality types, Logisticians are proud repositories of knowledge, though the emphasis is more on facts and statistics than concepts and underlying principles. This allows Logisticians to apply themselves to a variety of situations, picking up and applying new data and grasping the details of challenging situations as a matter of course.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Stubborn – The facts are the facts, and Logisticians tend to resist any new idea that isn’t supported by them. This factual decision-making process also makes it difficult for people with the Logistician personality type to accept that they were wrong about something – but anyone can miss a detail, even them.

Insensitive – While not intentionally harsh, Logisticians often hurt more sensitive types’ feelings by the simple mantra that honesty is the best policy. Logistician personalities may take emotions into consideration, but really only so far as to determine the most effective way to say what needs to be said.

Always by the Book – Logisticians believe that things work best with clearly defined rules, but this makes them reluctant to bend those rules or try new things, even when the downside is minimal. Truly unstructured environments leave Logisticians all but paralyzed.

Judgmental – Opinions are opinions and facts are facts, and Logisticians are unlikely to respect people who disagree with those facts, or especially those who remain willfully ignorant of them.

Often Unreasonably Blame Themselves – All this can combine to make Logisticians believe they are the only ones who can see projects through reliably. As they load themselves with extra work and responsibilities, turning away good intentions and helpful ideas, Logisticians sooner or later hit a tipping point where they simply can’t deliver. Since they’ve heaped the responsibility on themselves, Logisticians then believe the responsibility for failure is theirs alone to bear.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*nods*

Avatar image for ShepardCommandr
ShepardCommandr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#15 ShepardCommandr
Member since 2013 • 4939 Posts

a loser

Avatar image for deactivated-60bf765068a74
deactivated-60bf765068a74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 deactivated-60bf765068a74
Member since 2007 • 9558 Posts

OP I love traps too

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 DaVillain  Moderator
Member since 2014 • 56481 Posts

@ProtossRushX said:

OP I love traps too

Felix is the only one I can have fun with XD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 deactivated-5acfa3a8bc51d

@and1salttape: hahaha Hannibal was misunderstood I say.

AND1SALTTAPE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 AND1SALTTAPE

@playmynutz said:

@and1salttape: hahaha Hannibal was misunderstood I say.

I could say Frank Underwood (ENTJ) was also misunderstood but then again...

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 deactivated-5acfa3a8bc51d

@and1salttape: they both abused their traits but I'd rather be open about it like Hannibal and not lie and cheat like Frank Underwood.

AND1SALTTAPE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 AND1SALTTAPE

@playmynutz said:

@and1salttape: they both abused their traits but I'd rather be open about it like Hannibal and not lie and cheat like Frank Underwood.

I would prefer Hannibal too if only his end goal was to contribute something positive. Frank wanted to better America, after all; it was only the road uphill that necessitated evil. Hannibal on the other hand really just wanted to... fulfill his gay cannibalistic fantasies? lol

horgen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 horgen  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 127532 Posts

@leafs_ducks: @davillain-: When you post, above the text box there is a line with different (on PC at least, doubt it on mobile) options. Img is for inserting images.

tocool340

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#23  Edited By tocool340
Member since 2004 • 21653 Posts

Logician Personality (INTP, -A/-T)

Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.

Albert Einstein

The Logician personality type is fairly rare, making up only three percent of the population, which is definitely a good thing for them, as there’s nothing they’d be more unhappy about than being “common”. Logicians pride themselves on their inventiveness and creativity, their unique perspective and vigorous intellect. Usually known as the philosopher, the architect, or the dreamy professor, Logicians have been responsible for many scientific discoveries throughout history.

The Unexamined Life Is Not Worth Living

Logicians are known for their brilliant theories and unrelenting logic – in fact, they are considered the most logically precise of all the personality types.

They love patterns, and spotting discrepancies between statements could almost be described as a hobby, making it a bad idea to lie to a Logician. This makes it ironic that Logicians’ word should always be taken with a grain of salt – it’s not that they are dishonest, but people with the Logician personality type tend to share thoughts that are not fully developed, using others as a sounding board for ideas and theories in a debate against themselves rather than as actual conversation partners.

This may make them appear unreliable, but in reality no one is more enthusiastic and capable of spotting a problem, drilling through the endless factors and details that encompass the issue and developing a unique and viable solution than Logicians – just don’t expect punctual progress reports. People who share the Logician personality type aren’t interested in practical, day-to-day activities and maintenance, but when they find an environment where their creative genius and potential can be expressed, there is no limit to the time and energy Logicians will expend in developing an insightful and unbiased solution.

Wisdom Begins in Wonder

They may appear to drift about in an unending daydream, but Logicians’ thought process is unceasing, and their minds buzz with ideas from the moment they wake up. This constant thinking can have the effect of making them look pensive and detached, as they are often conducting full-fledged debates in their own heads, but really Logicians are quite relaxed and friendly when they are with people they know, or who share their interests. However, this can be replaced by overwhelming shyness when Logician personalities are among unfamiliar faces, and friendly banter can quickly become combative if they believe their logical conclusions or theories are being criticized.

When Logicians are particularly excited, the conversation can border on incoherence as they try to explain the daisy-chain of logical conclusions that led to the formation of their latest idea. Oftentimes, Logicians will opt to simply move on from a topic before it’s ever understood what they were trying to say, rather than try to lay things out in plain terms.

The reverse can also be true when people explain their thought processes to Logicians in terms of subjectivity and feeling. Imagine an immensely complicated clockwork, taking in every fact and idea possible, processing them with a heavy dose of creative reasoning and returning the most logically sound results available – this is how the Logician mind works, and this type has little tolerance for an emotional monkey-wrench jamming their machines.

Let Those Who Would Move the World First Move Themselves

Further, Logicians are unlikely to understand emotional complaints at all, and their friends won’t find a bedrock of emotional support in them. People with the Logician personality type would much rather make a series of logical suggestions for how to resolve the underlying issue, a perspective that is not always welcomed by their more sensitive companions. This will likely extend to most social conventions and goals as well, like planning dinners and getting married, as Logicians are far more concerned with originality and efficient results.

The one thing that really holds Logicians back is their restless and pervasive fear of failure. Logician personalities are so prone to reassessing their own thoughts and theories, worrying that they’ve missed some critical piece of the puzzle, that they can stagnate, lost in an intangible world where their thoughts are never truly applied. Overcoming this self-doubt stands as the greatest challenge Logicians are likely to face, but the intellectual gifts – big and small – bestowed on the world when they do makes it worth the fight.

....yeah that's actually pretty close. Last time I took this test, I got a INT-J though. The questions/statements are a bit difficult to engage/answer since not all situations are always clear cut...

Zensword

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Zensword
Member since 2007 • 4510 Posts

I took the test 2 years ago, this is my type: ISFJ, Defender.

The ISFJ personality type is quite unique, as many of their qualities defy the definition of their individual traits. Though possessing the Feeling (F) trait, ISFJs have excellent analytical abilities; though Introverted (I), they have well-developed people skills and robust social relationships; and though they are a Judging (J) type, ISFJs are often receptive to change and new ideas. As with so many things, people with the ISFJ personality type are more than the sum of their parts, and it is the way they use these strengths that defines who they are.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 deactivated-5acfa3a8bc51d

@and1salttape: Hannibal was a simple man lol

I wonder if having the same personality means If Hannibal and Frank Underwood traded lives the outcome would be the same.

Balrogbane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 63

#26 Balrogbane
Member since 2014 • 1051 Posts

ENTREPRENEUR PERSONALITY (ESTP, -A/-T)

Life is either a daring adventure or nothing at all.

Helen Keller

Entrepreneurs always have an impact on their immediate surroundings – the best way to spot them at a party is to look for the whirling eddy of people flitting about them as they move from group to group. Laughing and entertaining with a blunt and earthy humor, Entrepreneur personalities love to be the center of attention. If an audience member is asked to come on stage, Entrepreneurs volunteer – or volunteer a shy friend.

Theory, abstract concepts and plodding discussions about global issues and their implications don’t keep Entrepreneurs interested for long. Entrepreneurs keep their conversation energetic, with a good dose of intelligence, but they like to talk about what is – or better yet, to just go out and do it. Entrepreneurs leap before they look, fixing their mistakes as they go, rather than sitting idle, preparing contingencies and escape clauses.

foxhound_fox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#27 foxhound_fox
Member since 2005 • 98532 Posts

I've always been an INTJ since I started taking the Meyers-Briggs test.

mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#28 mrbojangles25
Member since 2005 • 58534 Posts

I got

MEDIATOR PERSONALITY (INFP, -A/-T)

Apparently we only make up 4% of the population, yay I am special.

This, however, rang especially true:

Mediator personalities are true idealists, always looking for the hint of good in even the worst of people and events, searching for ways to make things better. While they may be perceived as calm, reserved, or even shy, Mediators have an inner flame and passion that can truly shine. Comprising just 4% of the population, the risk of feeling misunderstood is unfortunately high for the Mediator personality type – but when they find like-minded people to spend their time with, the harmony they feel will be a fountain of joy and inspiration.

I really do feel that way; not like in an emo misunderstood sense "oh nobody gets me #foreveralone" but just you know no one gets what I am saying, but then some one does and it's like "holy shit bro, whats up?!?"

And I really do find the best in even the worst of people. I suppose that may be why I like playing devil's advocate; not to be a bastard, but to find some sense of understanding in bastards.

Gaming-Planet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 Gaming-Planet

@mrbojangles25: I feel INTP and INFP make a good pair when it comes to friendship.

@ProtossRushX: Lol, Felix must be rather popular ;)

@Jebus213:Enjoy complete solitude?

madrocketeer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -6

#30  Edited By madrocketeer
Member since 2005 • 10591 Posts

Link

"A paradox to most observers, Architects are able to live by glaring contradictions that nonetheless make perfect sense – at least from a purely rational perspective. For example, Architects are simultaneously the most starry-eyed idealists and the bitterest of cynics, a seemingly impossible conflict. But this is because Architect personalities tend to believe that with effort, intelligence and consideration, nothing is impossible, while at the same time they believe that people are too lazy, short-sighted or self-serving to actually achieve those fantastic results. Yet that cynical view of reality is unlikely to stop an interested Architect from achieving a result they believe to be relevant. "

Nail. Head.

This test is great.

AND1SALTTAPE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By AND1SALTTAPE

@playmynutz said:

@and1salttape: Hannibal was a simple man lol

I wonder if having the same personality means If Hannibal and Frank Underwood traded lives the outcome would be the same.

They don't have the same personalities though. The dominant function in Hannibal is Extroverted Feeling (Fe) and with Frank Underwood it's Extroverted Thinking (Te) which means Hannibal's actions were value-driven whereas Frank's actions were strategy-driven. Which is why Hannibal is more concerned with what people think of him and Frank is utterly oblivious of what his own wife thinks about him. But for what it's worth, I really think that Hannibal would do a better job of being a politician and Frank would be a better cannibal lol. Because when you look at it, Frank's problem is obliviousness to the emotions of the people and Hannibal's issue is long-term planning. Still, whether what makes Hannibal a great criminal is found in Frank, or what makes Frank a great politician is found in Hannibal, I'm not really sure.

NewOrder1984

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 NewOrder1984
Member since 2017 • 80 Posts

@and1salttape:

comp_atkins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 comp_atkins
Member since 2005 • 38696 Posts

boom

Architect Personality (INTJ, -A/-T)

It’s lonely at the top, and being one of the rarest and most strategically capable personality types, Architects know this all too well. Architects form just two percent of the population, and women of this personality type are especially rare, forming just 0.8% of the population – it is often a challenge for them to find like-minded individuals who are able to keep up with their relentless intellectualism and chess-like maneuvering. People with the Architect personality type are imaginative yet decisive, ambitious yet private, amazingly curious, but they do not squander their energy.

uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 86

User Lists: 2

#34  Edited By uninspiredcup
Member since 2013 • 59394 Posts

Logician Personality (INTP, -A/-T)

Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.

Albert Einstein

The Logician personality type is fairly rare, making up only three percent of the population, which is definitely a good thing for them, as there’s nothing they’d be more unhappy about than being “common”. Logicians pride themselves on their inventiveness and creativity, their unique perspective and vigorous intellect. Usually known as the philosopher, the architect, or the dreamy professor, Logicians have been responsible for many scientific discoveries throughout history.

The Unexamined Life Is Not Worth Living

Logicians are known for their brilliant theories and unrelenting logic – in fact, they are considered the most logically precise of all the personality types.

They love patterns, and spotting discrepancies between statements could almost be described as a hobby, making it a bad idea to lie to a Logician. This makes it ironic that Logicians’ word should always be taken with a grain of salt – it’s not that they are dishonest, but people with the Logician personality type tend to share thoughts that are not fully developed, using others as a sounding board for ideas and theories in a debate against themselves rather than as actual conversation partners.

This may make them appear unreliable, but in reality no one is more enthusiastic and capable of spotting a problem, drilling through the endless factors and details that encompass the issue and developing a unique and viable solution than Logicians – just don’t expect punctual progress reports. People who share the Logician personality type aren’t interested in practical, day-to-day activities and maintenance, but when they find an environment where their creative genius and potential can be expressed, there is no limit to the time and energy Logicians will expend in developing an insightful and unbiased solution.

Wisdom Begins in Wonder

They may appear to drift about in an unending daydream, but Logicians’ thought process is unceasing, and their minds buzz with ideas from the moment they wake up. This constant thinking can have the effect of making them look pensive and detached, as they are often conducting full-fledged debates in their own heads, but really Logicians are quite relaxed and friendly when they are with people they know, or who share their interests. However, this can be replaced by overwhelming shyness when Logician personalities are among unfamiliar faces, and friendly banter can quickly become combative if they believe their logical conclusions or theories are being criticized.

When Logicians are particularly excited, the conversation can border on incoherence as they try to explain the daisy-chain of logical conclusions that led to the formation of their latest idea. Oftentimes, Logicians will opt to simply move on from a topic before it’s ever understood what they were trying to say, rather than try to lay things out in plain terms.

The reverse can also be true when people explain their thought processes to Logicians in terms of subjectivity and feeling. Imagine an immensely complicated clockwork, taking in every fact and idea possible, processing them with a heavy dose of creative reasoning and returning the most logically sound results available – this is how the Logician mind works, and this type has little tolerance for an emotional monkey-wrench jamming their machines.

Let Those Who Would Move the World First Move Themselves

Further, Logicians are unlikely to understand emotional complaints at all, and their friends won’t find a bedrock of emotional support in them. People with the Logician personality type would much rather make a series of logical suggestions for how to resolve the underlying issue, a perspective that is not always welcomed by their more sensitive companions. This will likely extend to most social conventions and goals as well, like planning dinners and getting married, as Logicians are far more concerned with originality and efficient results.

The one thing that really holds Logicians back is their restless and pervasive fear of failure. Logician personalities are so prone to reassessing their own thoughts and theories, worrying that they’ve missed some critical piece of the puzzle, that they can stagnate, lost in an intangible world where their thoughts are never truly applied. Overcoming this self-doubt stands as the greatest challenge Logicians are likely to face, but the intellectual gifts – big and small – bestowed on the world when they do makes it worth the fight.

AND1SALTTAPE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 AND1SALTTAPE
@neworder1984 said:

@and1salttape:

wut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 deactivated-5acfa3a8bc51d

@and1salttape: you really know your stuff. The actor who plays those roles would most likely be protagonists.

Gaming-Planet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 Gaming-Planet

@eliminatorpaige said:

Thank you for completing our personality test! Here is a copy of your results:

Personality type:“The Adventurer” (ISFP-A)

Individual traits: Introverted – 51%, Observant – 57%, Feeling – 53%, Prospecting – 53%, Assertive – 60%

Role: Explorer

Strategy: Confident Individualism

LIES!

or perhaps you're lying about yourself! :P

Rikusaki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Rikusaki
Member since 2006 • 16634 Posts

I read what they wrote about this personality type and it was scary accurate. I look forward to meeting someone like me.

Alexander4552

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Alexander4552
Member since 2012 • 147 Posts

I guess im like this, idk really

with_teeth26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 1

#42 with_teeth26
Member since 2007 • 11511 Posts

I took this like a year ago and got INTP, seemed about right from the description

mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#43 mrbojangles25
Member since 2005 • 58534 Posts

Interesting, a lot of mediators, much more than the 4% it says make up the population.

Internet forum dwellers must be a disproportionate amount of those types....

Zensword

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 Zensword
Member since 2007 • 4510 Posts

Look like OT is full of introverts :)

bardockdiaper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 bardockdiaper
Member since 2017 • 25 Posts

Egalitarian.

Shottayouth13-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 Shottayouth13-
Member since 2009 • 7018 Posts

Did that test some time back. INTJ-A.

I've never seen something describe me so accurately before.

RockField

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 RockField
Member since 2017 • 500 Posts

My personality result.

AND1SALTTAPE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 AND1SALTTAPE

@Zensword said:

Look like OT is full of introverts :)

Tbf, the test is biased towards introverts. Who would want to go to a party they don't like when they can play a game entirely of their choosing?

nathanbats

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 30

#49 nathanbats
Member since 2016 • 1057 Posts

The Architect.