Whats your most favourite fast food outlet OT ?

• 56 results
#1 Edited by indzman (17244 posts) -

McDonalds for big macs and fries, or breakfast . Filling, easy on pocket , only con get no place to sit sometimes :)

#2 Posted by Serraph105 (27822 posts) -

As much as I like Subway because it's a healthier alternative Arby's is easily my favorite.

#3 Posted by SaintLeonidas (26048 posts) -

Extreme Pita, even though there are only 2 in my state, and 3 in the entire country.

#4 Edited by indzman (17244 posts) -

Extreme Pita, even though there are only 2 in my state, and 3 in the entire country.

Never heard of em, wut they serve ?

#5 Edited by hippiesanta (9809 posts) -

Burger King @ Hungry Jack ..... can forget the smell of the grill

#6 Posted by Iszdope (9677 posts) -

(Kentucky Fried) Chicken!

#7 Posted by indzman (17244 posts) -

@Iszdope said:

Shame they don't serve watermelon also.

#8 Posted by darkspineslayer (19549 posts) -

Can't think of anything, but i know I eat way too much KFC to be remotely healthy.

#9 Edited by Iszdope (9677 posts) -

@indzman said:

@Iszdope said:

Shame they don't serve watermelon also.

Yeah. I'd never leave the place.

#10 Posted by Korvus (3217 posts) -

McD and Subway....although they are expensive as shit. I also really like Mickey's but it's not so great if I'm in a hurry.

#11 Posted by indzman (17244 posts) -

@korvus said:

McD and Subway....although they are expensive as shit. I also really like Mickey's but it's not so great if I'm in a hurry.

McD is expensive ? =P

#12 Posted by Shottayouth13- (6753 posts) -

KFC has my vote.

#13 Posted by airshocker (29042 posts) -

I've lost a lot of weight cutting fast food completely out of my diet. I mean COMPLETELY. Mickey D's was definitely my favorite, though.

#14 Edited by Korvus (3217 posts) -

@indzman said:

@korvus said:

McD is expensive ? =P

Here it is. With the cost of a menu for me and my wife I could buy food for both of us that lasts for a week.

#15 Posted by airshocker (29042 posts) -

@korvus said:

@indzman said:

@korvus said:

McD is expensive ? =P

Here it is. With the cost of a menu for me and my wife I could buy food for both of us that lasts for a week.

I think you're exaggerating just a wee bit.

#16 Posted by indzman (17244 posts) -

@korvus said:

@indzman said:

@korvus said:

McD is expensive ? =P

Oh.

#17 Posted by SaintLeonidas (26048 posts) -

@indzman said:

@SaintLeonidas said:

Pita wraps. Which are delicious, and they have the best customer service I have ever encountered at a fast food joint. My second favorite place is Subway, but their servers suck.

#18 Posted by indzman (17244 posts) -

@indzman said:

@SaintLeonidas said:

Pita wraps. Which are delicious, and they have the best customer service I have ever encountered at a fast food joint. My second favorite place is Subway, but their servers suck.

Ahhh !

#19 Posted by Korvus (3217 posts) -

@korvus said:

@indzman said:

@korvus said:

McD is expensive ? =P

2 menus at McD cost me around 20€ (around 27$). Yesterday I filled my shopping cart (a week's worth of stuff) at our local supermarket for 23€ so no, I'm not exaggerating. Yeah, I'm able to do that because that supermarket chain has a quarter of their products with some sort of promotion at any given time, and the products affected shift every week; 50% off, second one free, etc. Most product have some sort of discount (except some snacks like Pringles and chocolates) so by choosing to eat what's with discount that week I save a lot of money (of course if I want to eat something that's not with discount I still will =P). Yesterday, most products were "3 for the price of 1" so I ended up taking home 65€ worth of products for 23€ =)

#20 Edited by indzman (17244 posts) -

@korvus said:

@airshocker said:

@korvus said:

@indzman said:

@korvus said:

McD is expensive ? =P

2 menus at McD cost me around 20€ (around 27$). Yesterday I filled my shopping cart (a week's worth of stuff) at our local supermarket for 23€ so no, I'm not exaggerating. Yeah, I'm able to do that because that supermarket chain has a quarter of their products with some sort of promotion at any given time, and the products affected shift every week; 50% off, second one free, etc. Most product have some sort of discount (except some snacks like Pringles and chocolates) so by choosing to eat what's with discount that week I save a lot of money (of course if I want to eat something that's not with discount I still will =P). Yesterday, most products were "3 for the price of 1" so I ended up taking home 65€ worth of products for 23€ =)

Very Very costly :(

In my country its tops 2 $ for a meal of big mac , fries and coke ( Large meal ). Rs 60 = 1 Dollar , so i'm getting a filling meal at 2 $.

#21 Posted by Korvus (3217 posts) -

@indzman: And how are McD's workers payed over there? I know at least in the US they are payed shit...here they have to be payed at least the minimum hourly wager like everyone else, and I'm not sure how much that is, but it's at least 10€ (13.4$) an hour and each McD's here has around 10 to 15 people working there at any given time so meals for 1€ would sink the business XD

#22 Posted by airshocker (29042 posts) -

@korvus said:

@airshocker said:

@korvus said:

@indzman said:

@korvus said:

McD is expensive ? =P

Dude that's absurd. You're paying like...almost quadruple what me and my wife would sometimes buy.

#23 Posted by airshocker (29042 posts) -

@korvus said:

@indzman: And how are McD's workers payed over there? I know at least in the US they are payed shit...here they have to be payed at least the minimum hourly wager like everyone else, and I'm not sure how much that is, but it's at least 10€ (13.4$) an hour and each McD's here has around 10 to 15 people working there at any given time so meals for 1€ would sink the business XD

That makes more sense now. Are there any extra taxes added onto fast foods where you are? I forget exactly. UK?

#24 Edited by Korvus (3217 posts) -

@airshocker: Yep...I mean, for the average person here 20€ is not mad money...I make at least twice as much (sometimes more depending on the client) per hour, and I don't even make all that much money, not being a citizen and all, but when you compare to what else you can buy for the same amount of money (like the full shopping cart), it really feels like wasted money...not to mention the fact that eating there is not good for you XD

As for the added taxes not yet but they want to add them (hasn't been approved yet). I live in the Netherlands =)

#25 Edited by indzman (17244 posts) -

@korvus said:

Here too payed less, long duty Hrs , but free meals on basis of shift. In Portugal Mickey D is running 'rip a customer tottally' buisness lol, do people pay that much there ?

You guys should stop eating there completely since its so expensive , just saying.I wouldn't.

#26 Posted by indzman (17244 posts) -

@korvus said:

@airshocker said:

@korvus said:

@indzman said:

@korvus said:

McD is expensive ? =P

Dude that's absurd. You're paying like...almost quadruple what me and my wife would sometimes buy.

You are married ? congrats. you look very young tho = P

Any kids air ? :)

#27 Posted by airshocker (29042 posts) -

@indzman said:

You are married ? congrats. you look very young tho = P

Any kids air ? :)

Have been married for awhile, indz. :P

#28 Posted by ArmoredCore55 (23821 posts) -

Probably Burger King. I also like McDonald's(mostly for their breakfast), Arby's, KFC, and Sonic.

#29 Posted by deeliman (2391 posts) -

@airshocker Why would he live in the UK if he pays in Euros? :P

#30 Posted by one_plum (6347 posts) -

Cafe de Coral

#31 Edited by Master_Live (14185 posts) -

I prefer Wendy's burgers, McDonald's nuggets. Taco Bell is one of my favorites because they give the best bang for my buck.

#32 Posted by Korvus (3217 posts) -

@indzman said:

@korvus said:

Here too payed less, long duty Hrs , but free meals on basis of shift. In Portugal Mickey D is running 'rip a customer tottally' buisness lol, do people pay that much there ?

You guys should stop eating there completely since its so expensive , just saying.I wouldn't.

Nah, this is in the Netherlands. In Portugal McD's is the cheapest place you can eat...half the price from any other place (or at least it was when I lived there). McD was the place I ate at every day when I was doing internships, to save money. Thankfully I was really active then, so I never gained the weight XD In Portugal you can also have people with non payed internships for pretty much as long as you want and if you get into trouble, you get rid of that intern and "hire" (without pay) another one so places like McD's have a bunch of people hoping that one day they'll be payed to work there, and most never are...as a result of this shitty practice, the fast food is really cheap.

#33 Posted by airshocker (29042 posts) -

@deeliman said:

@airshocker Why would he live in the UK if he pays in Euros? :P

Can't euros be used anywhere in the EU?

#34 Posted by PurpleMan5000 (6986 posts) -

@airshocker: Some countries have not adopted the euro. The UK still uses pounds.

#35 Posted by PurpleMan5000 (6986 posts) -

Oh, and I would say Wendy's is the best, if we are limiting this to places with a drive thru window. 5 Guys is the best otherwise.

#36 Posted by certifieddata (46053 posts) -

Used to be a place called Opa! their chicken pita wrap with caesar salad was something I could probably eat my weight in if I got the chance, but I quit all fast food months ago for health and money reasons.

#37 Posted by yokofox33 (29367 posts) -

My favorite is probably Popeye's. That chicken and those fries are amazing. Although the fries can get chewy if you don't eat them quickly. Other favs include Arby's, Wendy's, and sort of Chipotle. I love Mexican food, and Chipotle isn't bad, but it's the only Mexican-style food in my area that's fast.

#38 Edited by airshocker (29042 posts) -

@airshocker: Some countries have not adopted the euro. The UK still uses pounds.

That doesn't answer my question. Most EU countries still accept their former currency even after they've adopted the euro, don't they?

Either way, though, I always mix up the euro and the pound symbol. Probably because they're not actually put on American english keyboards so I've never used them.

#39 Posted by Korvus (3217 posts) -

@PurpleMan5000 said:

That doesn't answer my question. Most EU countries still accept their former currency even after they've adopted the euro, don't they?

Either way, though, I always mix up the euro and the pound symbol. Probably because they're not actually put on American english keyboards so I've never used them.

As far as I know, there are some European countries (UK, Sweden, Denmark, Norway, Switzerland, etc...) that didn't adopt the Euro, but for the ones that did, Euro is the only accepted currency. I'm not 100% sure on that, since I'm not all that well traveled, so I might be wrong.

#40 Posted by deeliman (2391 posts) -

@airshocker Nope, there a special eurozone in the EU that consist of about 17 (not 100% on the exact number) countries who only use euros as their currency, the other countries still have their own currency, like the UK who uses pounds. Euro's can only be used in of the eurzone countries, but nowhere else.

#41 Posted by KHAndAnime (13440 posts) -

I like a few local burger joints. Dicks, Scooters, etc. Places like McDonalds, Jack in the Box, etc. are really overpriced and the food quality is garbage. You get much fresher food with local food joints.

#42 Posted by comp_atkins (31269 posts) -

the best fast food chain place i've been to is probably in-n-out unfortunately they do not have them where i live.

#43 Edited by Celldrax (14565 posts) -

On the rare occasion that I do bother with fast food, the usual choice will be either be a double whopper, a double quarter pounder (if I'm hungry and hungover enough to eat a pile of plastic shit), or a KFC twister.

I'd buy the KFC original recipe all the time though if grease wasn't such a poor diet.

#44 Posted by bforrester420 (1364 posts) -

McDonald's for breakfast and, despite their unfortunate politics, Chick-Fil-A.

#45 Posted by roulettethedog (10953 posts) -

Wendy's, Arby's, Subway, and lastly Taco Bell.

#46 Posted by wis3boi (31117 posts) -

In-N-Out

#47 Posted by sukraj (22133 posts) -

I don't eat fast food anymore but I used to enjoy a big mac

#48 Posted by teske4444 (47 posts) -

I'm not sure where you live, but that doesn't seem to be the case. Looks like roughly 25 stores in the US.

#49 Posted by lilasianwonder (5962 posts) -

Popeye's

#50 Posted by brimmul777 (1135 posts) -

Tim Horton's or McDonalds.