whats your favourite snack ?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by indzman (17323 posts) -

mmm i'm always having plain salted chips as evening snacks or with breakfast sandwiches.

whats your favourite snack OT ?

#2 Posted by destinhpark (4700 posts) -

Wow, this question is surprisingly tough.

I love Lay's Classics and Sour Cream and Onion. I could keep on eating those for god knows how long...

Also, Havarti Dill cheese with crackers. Mmmm omg.

What else. Movie Theater Butter popcorn is LEGIT. I'll go with these three.

#3 Edited by Iszdope (9755 posts) -

Brains.

#4 Posted by Trail_Mix (2021 posts) -

I don't really have a favorite snack, as it'd be too hard to narrow down to just one thing. So I'll just pick something random...

#5 Posted by CountBleck12 (22694 posts) -

#6 Edited by Stranger_36 (475 posts) -

I gotta go with Oreo's.

#7 Edited by Kevlar101 (6081 posts) -

Mike & Ikes are the shit. I salivate at the thought of these things.

Sour Cream & Onion Lays and Salt & Vinegar Lays are also favorites of mine.

Also, Cheddar Cheese Pringles are pretty cool.

#8 Posted by sukraj (22308 posts) -

Crisps

#9 Posted by yokofox33 (29407 posts) -

Cheese. Any kind or form will do. I buy small containers of shaved parmesan cheese and just eat it plain. I love the sharpness and saltiness of it.

#10 Edited by AmazonTreeBoa (16745 posts) -

@indzman said:

mmm i'm always having plain salted chips as evening snacks or with breakfast sandwiches.

Are you an American?

Anyways, my favorite snack are grapes.

EDIT: Based on the snacks people are listing, it would appear most of you posting in this thread are Americans.

#11 Edited by johnd13 (8020 posts) -

Chocolate cookies. I have them along with a glass of milk most every day.

#12 Posted by AmazonTreeBoa (16745 posts) -

I don't really have a favorite snack, as it'd be too hard to narrow down to just one thing. So I'll just pick something random...

These are a lot better.

#13 Posted by ssvegeta555 (2264 posts) -

At the moment, hummus and pita bread.

#14 Posted by indzman (17323 posts) -

@indzman said:

Are you an American?

Anyways, my favorite snack are grapes.

EDIT: Based on the snacks people are listing, it would appear most of you posting in this thread are Americans.

nope i'm indian :)

#15 Posted by Master_Live (14244 posts) -

I never get tire of eating this.

#16 Posted by GoogleAndroid (148 posts) -

These.

#17 Posted by bowchicka07 (1073 posts) -

Homemade granola (:

#18 Posted by Darthmatt (8966 posts) -

Jarlsberg cheese and some smoked salmon,

#19 Posted by Netret0120 (2047 posts) -

i love apples:-)

#20 Posted by konvikt_17 (22175 posts) -

hmm ill name a few.

Sharp Cheddar cheese. i eat it plain.

Peanut Butter and Ritz

French Bread lightly toasted with butter on it

Mingua cajun beef jerky

they have these new Pringles, Tortillas zesty salsa. they are fucking good.

Blazin Buffalo and Ranch Doritos

Flamin Hot Cheetos. can easily eat a whole bag in one sitting.

#21 Edited by Kino89 (21 posts) -

Pringles

#22 Posted by daveversion1 (1005 posts) -

Crispy M&M's are the one!

#23 Posted by coasterguy65 (5889 posts) -

Pretzel M&Ms

#24 Edited by Kevlar101 (6081 posts) -

These.

About 2 years ago, I ate an entire bag of Pistachios (a bag about the size of the second one from the left) in one sitting. Then, I got horribly sick for 2 days (vomiting a lot, could hardly stand). To this day, I cannot look at a bag of Pistachios without getting a tad bit nauseated. Attempting to eat one leads to gagging.

#25 Edited by GazaAli (22550 posts) -

@googleandroid said:

These.

About 2 years ago, I ate an entire bag of Pistachios (a bag about the size of the second one from the left) in one sitting. Then, I got horribly sick for 2 days (vomiting a lot, could hardly stand). To this day, I cannot look at a bag of Pistachios without getting a tad bit nauseated. Attempting to eat one leads to gagging.

I once had a boiled egg for dinner. Ended up vomiting at night. After the incidence I spent almost a year unable of even remembering the smell of eggs with getting nauseated.

#26 Posted by SaintLeonidas (26070 posts) -

Apples & Clementines.

#27 Posted by one_plum (6349 posts) -

Popcorn

#28 Posted by indzman (17323 posts) -

@GazaAli said:

@Kevlar101 said:

@googleandroid said:

These.

I once had a boiled egg for dinner. Ended up vomiting at night. After the incidence I spent almost a year unable of even remembering the smell of eggs with getting nauseated.

Same case with rum. Overdrank rum ( 1 full 750 ml bottle), fell sick for couple of days. Now can't even stand scent of rum lol.

#29 Posted by konvikt_17 (22175 posts) -

for the longest time i couldnt drink apple juice.

had some vodka but no orange juice or anything. all i had was some apple juice. fuck it, cant be that bad. downed a few glasses. tasted horrible. ended up throwing up shortly after.

i think it took me over a year to be able to drink apple juice again

#30 Posted by hippiesanta (9817 posts) -

SALT PEANUT

#31 Edited by ArmoredCore55 (23826 posts) -

Probably nut mixes.

#32 Edited by ChiefvsGordon (1085 posts) -

@indzman said:

@GazaAli said:

@Kevlar101 said:

@googleandroid said:

These.

Same case with rum. Overdrank rum ( 1 full 750 ml bottle), fell sick for couple of days. Now can't even stand scent of rum lol.

let me add onto that. did the same thing with a large bag of trail mix and another time with those mini chocolate dipped pretzels. haven't had any since. Although the contents of trail mix I can eat individually but they physical thing gets me nauseated.

I don't really have a favorite snack as i usually switch it up all the time. Right now im digging the spicy nacho doritos.

#33 Posted by AmazonTreeBoa (16745 posts) -

for the longest time i couldnt drink apple juice.

had some vodka but no orange juice or anything. all i had was some apple juice. fuck it, cant be that bad. downed a few glasses. tasted horrible. ended up throwing up shortly after.

i think it took me over a year to be able to drink apple juice again

Almost died when I was 18 from alcohol poisoning off of gin. I couldn't even stand to smell clear liquor for a good 6 years and couldn't drink it for about ten. I am okay now with clear liquor, but I still prefer the dark stuff.