whats your favourite mall for shopping and hangout ?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by indzman (17532 posts) -

Mines city centre mall , also very close to my home. Great place to catch up with freinds or movies or shopping or checking out pretty young things.

Whats your favourite mall for shopping and hangout OT ? :)

#2 Posted by playmynutz (5982 posts) -

It might be Wal-Mart, it reminds me of Pasaquina

#3 Edited by Kevlar101 (6099 posts) -

The Opry Mills Mall in Nashville.

That place is just so freaking incredible.

#4 Edited by lamprey263 (23475 posts) -

I don't really have one as I haven't been 12 for over a couple decades now.

#5 Edited by Smashbrossive50 (2884 posts) -

...had too much to look for when it comes to shopping centres,but heck,

#6 Posted by Iszdope (9859 posts) -

I don't really have one as I haven't been 12 for over a couple decades now.

#7 Posted by sukraj (22535 posts) -

The one that is in my home town in the UK.

#8 Edited by Master_Live (14395 posts) -

Well I don't hangout at the mall, I just go in to get a haircut (doing that this Friday) or to catch a movie (always the first showing). I used to spent a lot of time on Borders but my heart got broken when they went bankrupt.

#9 Posted by indzman (17532 posts) -

Well I don't hangout at the mall, I just in to get a haircut (doing that this Friday) or to catch a movie (always the first showing). I used to spent a lot of time on Borders but my heart got broken when they went bankrupt.

Today i watched 300 rise of an empire. Have you seen it ? bloody good i say Heh.

#10 Posted by Master_Live (14395 posts) -

@indzman said:

@Master_Live said:

Well I don't hangout at the mall, I just in to get a haircut (doing that this Friday) or to catch a movie (always the first showing). I used to spent a lot of time on Borders but my heart got broken when they went bankrupt.

Today i watched 300 rise of an empire. Have you seen it ? bloody good i say Heh.

Nah, it isn't my kind of movie. I still haven't seen the first one.

#11 Posted by AmazonTreeBoa (16745 posts) -

I don't shop at the mall and I sure as hell don't hang out at one. I am not a child. Outside of food (that's what Walmart is for), I pretty much do all my shopping online.

#12 Posted by hippiesanta (9836 posts) -

Oxford street .... not really a mall but a nice area to shop

#13 Posted by SOedipus (6811 posts) -

West Edmonton Mall. It's in my hometown. Me and my cousins will go there to hang out. Nice place to power-walk in the winter too.

#14 Edited by benleslie5 (7814 posts) -

There's only two in my area I know Eldon Square and Metro Centre, but I would say Eldon Square more because I walk through it almost everyday

#15 Posted by TheFlush (5533 posts) -

Such malls don't really exist in my country, there are indoor malls but they're not that big. And usually they're part of the city center, we have shopping streets.

#16 Edited by Curlyfrii87 (14939 posts) -

The Internet

#17 Edited by Trail_Mix (2021 posts) -

Walmart.

Because that's the closest thing we have to a mall where I live.