Whats your favorite takeaway?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by SuperNovaftw (2500 posts) -

I would have made a Poll but there would be some take aways in the UK that arent in the US so it would be useless.

My faviorite takeaway is subway first reason is because the one near me is halal and the second reason is the fact that it is healthy if I feel like being in an unhealthy mood  I get Nachos or cookies :P I normally get footlong i always get somthing different will all salad except onions and south western sauce :P.

You guys?

#2 Posted by michael_1234576 (8621 posts) -
I've been on a bit of a shawarma kick lately soo I'll go with that
#3 Posted by JML897 (33133 posts) -
Interceptions I guess
#4 Posted by KiIIyou (27154 posts) -
Qdoba burrito, little shiny egg full of yumyums.
#5 Posted by Celldrax (14768 posts) -

Eating a Double Whopper from Hungry Jacks before drinking is part of my usual weekend ritual.

#6 Posted by Namgis (3592 posts) -

Favorite for flavour/taste - Triple O's.

Favorite for economy - Subway. $5 for a 'footlong' nothing to complain about there. 

#7 Posted by Pirate700 (46465 posts) -

Takeaway?

#8 Posted by GOGOGOGURT (4470 posts) -

The bank.

#9 Posted by MrPraline (21331 posts) -
For takeaway I usually either Greek, Indonesian or a grill place that has some pretty good ribs.
#10 Posted by blue_hazy_basic (28490 posts) -

Takeaway?

Pirate700
Its the UK equivalent of fast food, basically where you take the food home rather than eat it in the establishment. We have ALOT of non-chain places though, like local fish n chip shops, kebab places, indians, etc.
#11 Posted by MrPraline (21331 posts) -
[QUOTE="Pirate700"]

Takeaway?

blue_hazy_basic
Its the UK equivalent of fast food, basically where you take the food home rather than eat it in the establishment. We have ALOT of non-chain places though, like local fish n chip shops, kebab places, indians, etc.

Fish n chips < 3. Always make it to point to get that when I'm in the UK. Last time was in a pub instead of the classic newspaper though.
#12 Posted by The__Kraken (858 posts) -

Carne adovada burritos, green chile stew from Golden Pride. Also, Garcia's is good for takeout as well. If I'm hungry and don't want to spend too much money, the Taco Bells around here are well worth it.

#13 Posted by blue_hazy_basic (28490 posts) -

If had to pick one type it owuld be a nice large cod and chips, but as a single place this sandwich shop in Belfast is probably what I'd want my last meal to be,  the greatest sandwiches I've ever eaten. Its christmas sandwich (Turkey, Ham, Stuffing and cranberry sauce) is a wonder of the world!

#14 Posted by Pirate700 (46465 posts) -

[QUOTE="Pirate700"]

Takeaway?

blue_hazy_basic

Oh. We call that takeout here.

#15 Posted by JohnF111 (14107 posts) -
Fish and chips, my favourite place is like 30 miles away but it's so worth it. Large chunks of the freshest fish you can think of, it's in a harbour as well so it's fun seeing seagulls that could sink a boat.
#16 Posted by sukraj (23818 posts) -

burgers

pizza

#17 Posted by kristoreie (7 posts) -
Qdoba burrito, little shiny egg full of yumyums.
#18 Posted by PiscesChick93 (10713 posts) -

Chicken and chips

#19 Posted by Lonelynight (30041 posts) -
Wait, subway is halal? I guess that's another business I won't be supporting.
#20 Posted by Angie7F (1175 posts) -

Sushi. But now that I think about it, i have never done take aways in Japan.

Mostly just deliveries.

#21 Posted by TehFuneral (8083 posts) -

Wait, subway is halal? I guess that's another business I won't be supporting. Lonelynight

How is it being halal affects you? :roll:

You won't be brainwashed or turned into a terrorist with each bite I promise.

#22 Posted by blue_hazy_basic (28490 posts) -

[QUOTE="Lonelynight"]Wait, subway is halal? I guess that's another business I won't be supporting. TehFuneral

Yup, its basically the same as Kosher.
#23 Posted by kraken2109 (13201 posts) -

I really like indian but it's super expensive. Near my house is a pizza place that's still overpriced but less overpriced than dominos etc (Can get 2 14" pizzas for £14).

I do like fish and chips too though.

So I guess i don't have a favourite.

#25 Posted by TehFuneral (8083 posts) -

[QUOTE="TehFuneral"]

[QUOTE="Lonelynight"]Wait, subway is halal? I guess that's another business I won't be supporting. PWSteal_Ldpinch

Some people don't want their money to go to some dimwit muslim cleric hired to perform ritual execution of the animals who then takes that money and sends it to his terrorist buddies overseas.

So you're saying every muslim is a terrorist?

I find that offesnive.

The probability of funding terrorist supplies by buying chicken is, id say, very low .. or very similar to funding any sort of criminal activity caused by anyone else.

#26 Posted by Hatiko (4577 posts) -

[QUOTE="PWSteal_Ldpinch"]

[QUOTE="TehFuneral"]

TehFuneral

Some people don't want their money to go to some dimwit muslim cleric hired to perform ritual execution of the animals who then takes that money and sends it to his terrorist buddies overseas.

So you're saying every muslim is a terrorist?

I find that offesnive.

The probability of funding terrorist supplies by buying chicken is, id say, very low .. or very similar to funding any sort of criminal activity caused by anyone else.

Dude, didn't you know? All muslims know each other. Duh!

#27 Posted by CKYguy25 (2087 posts) -

Takeaway?

Pirate700

yeah i don't understand that either