What's your creepiest experience of the PARANORMAL?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for angry_roman1011
angry_roman1011

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 0

#1 angry_roman1011
Member since 2010 • 600 Posts

Some are believers, others are not. But some of the people here who believe in other dimensions and paranormal phenomena might want to relate experiences pertaining to unexplained things that go beyond the bounds of science and stuff(e.g, waking up at 3AM, seeing things, etc.)

Avatar image for deactivated-5b19214ec908b
deactivated-5b19214ec908b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#2 deactivated-5b19214ec908b
Member since 2007 • 25072 Posts

I went back in time!

Melpoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 26

#3 Melpoe
Member since 2009 • 3635 Posts

Well, ive had a lucid dream before, a black figure standing on the edge of my bed, who abruptly leaped onto me after he mutterd something.

Only weird thing that happen to me, scared the crap out of me and could not sleep for 2 days. I swear, I hate the brain and how it tries to mess with you.

Overlord93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4 Overlord93
Member since 2007 • 12602 Posts

waking up in the night and being choked by a hand I couldn't see

Wii4Fun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Wii4Fun
Member since 2008 • 1472 Posts

I don't want to scare you...I have...seen things.

My mother and father knows things too...because of where they are from.

FMAB_GTO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 FMAB_GTO
Member since 2010 • 14385 Posts
No one will believe this but I once actually saw my pillow flying alone !
Alex3796

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 1

#7 Alex3796
Member since 2009 • 2669 Posts
I don't really believe in all that stuff... what most people would have "claimed" to be a paranormal figure I would say is a figment of their imagination.
snipermannate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 snipermannate
Member since 2010 • 25 Posts
I don't really believe in ghosts and stuff, but one night about 5 years ago I was having trouble sleeping and right when I was about to fall asleep I heard the doorbell ring and I swear I almost had a heart attack!! I then rushed out of bed and opened my front door and no one was there. The next day I told my parents that it happened and they said I was just dreaming, but I know I wasn't because I stubbed my toe while running to the door and the bruise was still there. To this day I don't know what happened that night.....
snipermannate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 snipermannate
Member since 2010 • 25 Posts
also, I know it was my doorbell because the next day I rang my doorbell and it was the exact sound I heard that night.
PcGamingRig

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 PcGamingRig
Member since 2009 • 7386 Posts

meeting someone who really believes in it that was scary, complete nutcase.... :P

Avatar image for 194197844077667059316682358889

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 194197844077667059316682358889
Member since 2003 • 49173 Posts

meeting someone who really believes in it that was scary, complete nutcase.... :P

PcGamingRig
Pretty much what I was going to say
topgunmv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#12 topgunmv
Member since 2003 • 10880 Posts

Loud knocks on walls in the house, like someone gave it a mild wack with their fist on the opposite side. It's happened off and on in 3 seperate rooms; my office, the living room, and my bedroom.

A young lady did die in the house of cancer in her 30's, so...you never know.

IcyToasters

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 IcyToasters
Member since 2007 • 12476 Posts

One time I spent a warm, sensual fall evening with a guardian angel (who admittedly should have been guarding a man who though it was a good idea to cover himself in peanut butter then head down to an AA meeting)

Never returned my messages. Not even on Facebook.

TheNewEraIcon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#14 TheNewEraIcon
Member since 2009 • 12196 Posts

I don't want to scare you...I have...seen things.

My mother and father knows things too...because of where they are from.

Wii4Fun

Where...uh.. are they from? :|

I haven't had very many scary experiences with the paranormal thankfully, though my grandmother's house has this vibe about it thats totally hard to explain, it feels like it could be haunted or maybe its just because its an older house which makes it kinda creepy at night time lol. I've also walked through a supposedly haunted hotel and while I was walking down one of the hallways where the rooms are i definetly felt a very creepy feeling or that something was just off. That's basically it for me lol :P

urdead18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 urdead18
Member since 2008 • 3630 Posts

Some are believers, others are not. But some of the people here who believe in other dimensions and paranormal phenomena might want to relate experiences pertaining to unexplained things that go beyond the bounds of science and stuff(e.g, waking up at 3AM, seeing things, etc.)

angry_roman1011
This just in: Waking up at 3AM = beyond the realms of science.
DaBrainz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 DaBrainz
Member since 2007 • 7959 Posts

One day I was home alone and my speed bag on the other side of the room started moving like somebody punched it. I do not believe in that stuff but I have never been able to explain it.

Swift_Boss_A

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Swift_Boss_A
Member since 2007 • 14579 Posts

Well I was drinking a glass of milk one morning and watching Hey Arnold. I put the glass of milk down on the table and then Arnold's Grampa was like "Pick up the glass" and I was like :o "OK"

That counts as err.. umm Paranormal experience. It was like the Poltergeist or something!?

Avatar image for 194197844077667059316682358889

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 194197844077667059316682358889
Member since 2003 • 49173 Posts

Well I was drinking a glass of milk one morning and watching Hey Arnold. I put the glass of milk down on the table and then Arnold's Grampa was like "Pick up the glass" and I was like :o "OK"

That counts as err.. umm Paranormal experience. It was like the Poltergeist or something!?

Swift_Boss_A
Then he started singing God is in.... His holy temple...
metroidfood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 metroidfood
Member since 2007 • 11175 Posts

One day, I noticed that our gym had both volleyball and basketball games being played at once.

It was a pair of normal activities.

Avatar image for carljohnson3456
carljohnson3456

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#21 carljohnson3456
Member since 2007 • 12489 Posts

One day I was sitting in the living room, eating a bag of popcorn. All of a sudden, this voice from nowhere says "Hey, can I have some popcorn?" I look around, and there's nobody there...anywhere. Hpowever, I'm a nice guy, So I say "Sure, here you go", and hold the bag to my right. Then I hear "Wait, does it have extra butter?" I say yes, and the voice responds; "Never mind then, that's the stuff that killed me."

True story.

InEMplease
I lol'd!
johnnyblaze92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 johnnyblaze92
Member since 2010 • 133 Posts

I don't really believe in ghosts and stuff, but one night about 5 years ago I was having trouble sleeping and right when I was about to fall asleep I heard the doorbell ring and I swear I almost had a heart attack!! I then rushed out of bed and opened my front door and no one was there. The next day I told my parents that it happened and they said I was just dreaming, but I know I wasn't because I stubbed my toe while running to the door and the bruise was still there. To this day I don't know what happened that night.....snipermannate

That would scare the **** out of me

Avatar image for Mr_Anderson1817
Mr_Anderson1817

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 Mr_Anderson1817
Member since 2009 • 479 Posts

I don't really believe in ghosts and stuff, but one night about 5 years ago I was having trouble sleeping and right when I was about to fall asleep I heard the doorbell ring and I swear I almost had a heart attack!! I then rushed out of bed and opened my front door and no one was there. The next day I told my parents that it happened and they said I was just dreaming, but I know I wasn't because I stubbed my toe while running to the door and the bruise was still there. To this day I don't know what happened that night.....snipermannate

Dude you got ding-dong ditched, happens all the time. At least they didn't leave flaming s*** on the porch.

Avatar image for deactivated-5fc147aeeb0aa
deactivated-5fc147aeeb0aa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 deactivated-5fc147aeeb0aa
Member since 2009 • 8315 Posts

I walk my dog in a cemetery literally 20 yards from my house both at day and night. Sometimes I hear voices but can never figure out what they say. (I know its not my imagination because I can tell my dog hears it to by putting his ears in a certain position.)

T_REX305

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 T_REX305
Member since 2010 • 11304 Posts

i saw a dead body in my dry. i was like :o it said help me and i was like :lol:

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 deactivated-5fc147aeeb0aa

i saw a dead body in my dry. i was like :o it said help me and i was like :lol:

T_REX305

Dead Body please!

Avatar image for MOSSBERG_E-Rock
MOSSBERG_E-Rock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 MOSSBERG_E-Rock
Member since 2004 • 3049 Posts
Ding Dong Ditch?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 deactivated-5fc147aeeb0aa

[QUOTE="snipermannate"]I don't really believe in ghosts and stuff, but one night about 5 years ago I was having trouble sleeping and right when I was about to fall asleep I heard the doorbell ring and I swear I almost had a heart attack!! I then rushed out of bed and opened my front door and no one was there. The next day I told my parents that it happened and they said I was just dreaming, but I know I wasn't because I stubbed my toe while running to the door and the bruise was still there. To this day I don't know what happened that night.....shadow1988
Ding Dong Ditch?

I know right.

Immortal--

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 Immortal--
Member since 2010 • 1415 Posts
[QUOTE="angry_roman1011"]

urdead18

:lol: Anyway, I don't believe in this stuff.
metalpower08

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 metalpower08
Member since 2007 • 1254 Posts

waking up in the night and being choked by a hand I couldn't see

Overlord93

sleep poralysis. I've had that. **** hate it

metalpower08

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 metalpower08
Member since 2007 • 1254 Posts

also, I know it was my doorbell because the next day I rang my doorbell and it was the exact sound I heard that night.snipermannate

um might I suggest that you had experience a bad case.... of knicky knicky nine doors?

Alacoque72

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 Alacoque72
Member since 2008 • 1238 Posts

A light in my bathroom turned on by itself once. The switch was probably stuck halfway though. Another time I woke up and lifted myself off my bed a bit to roll over and I felt something push me back down. I guess that could be because I just woke up and it was kind of a dream. BTW I don't believe in the paranormal.

pspdseagle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 pspdseagle
Member since 2007 • 3307 Posts
I was alone on the computer and all of a sudden I hear something break, something glass-like in the bathroom. I check and it was an angel figurine...one of the two that are in the bathroom shell, I know they are high up but well placed. There was little chance of it falling off by itself...I don't believe in the supernatural but that was quite freaky.
andalore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#35 andalore
Member since 2007 • 2644 Posts

I worked with kids a while back, they came to me with problems, I helped them fix it, And this one time one of the kids tells me he can see ghosts, he obviously had a troubled childhood, I dont think his dad was ever around much when he was growing up and his mother was always working and didnt spend as much time with him as she would have liked to.

I get to know the kid over a few months and I realise that theres more to his apparent 'psychicness' than I initally thought, he would tell people hauntingly accurate things from 'beyond the grave' (Things that go from "Emma says she's okay" all the was to "Emma says her locket is on the 2nd shelf of the cupboard closest to my bedroom door") He also said there was a ghost around when you can feel a sudden coldness in the room, so cold that you could see your breath, but not always, One time I found him locked away in a cupboard telling me one of the ghosts locked him in there, which I thought was strange seeming as the lock was on the outside and no one other than this kid had entered my office to lock the door.

So anyway I come home one day to find a desk in front of my study room door and I thought it was strange as the cupboard was too heavy for my girlfriend to move by herself, I go to ask her why she moved it and found her asleep on the couch, her breath was cold and it was that moment I remembered something a few years before that, i remember getting shot by One of the new Kids on the block.

:P

There was another time when I was invincible and Mace Windu was in a wheelchair for some reason but thats a different story.

XilePrincess

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 XilePrincess
Member since 2008 • 13130 Posts
It was really late at night one time, I think 2 years or so ago, and my boyfriend and I were just going to bed. The whole room was pitch black and we were the only two people on that floor of the house. We're laying in bed talking a bit, snuggling and getting read to go to sleep, when we hear something slam against the wall. I run over and turn on the light and there's a game case lying on the opposite side of the room from where they all are. It didn't fall, it didn't tip over, it didn't even fall off a shelf. It was WHIPPED across the room. He's had lucid dreams, sleep paralysis, old hag syndrome etc. and woken up with some girl he described as being similar to the ring girl laying on his chest in that room many times before, so I wouldn't doubt if something creepy was going on.
-Tish-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

#37 -Tish-
Member since 2007 • 3624 Posts

It was really late at night one time, I think 2 years or so ago, and my boyfriend and I were just going to bed. The whole room was pitch black and we were the only two people on that floor of the house. We're laying in bed talking a bit, snuggling and getting read to go to sleep, when we hear something slam against the wall. I run over and turn on the light and there's a game case lying on the opposite side of the room from where they all are. It didn't fall, it didn't tip over, it didn't even fall off a shelf. It was WHIPPED across the room. He's had lucid dreams, sleep paralysis, old hag syndrome etc. and woken up with some girl he described as being similar to the ring girl laying on his chest in that room many times before, so I wouldn't doubt if something creepy was going on.XilePrincess
That's hot. He's just lacking the girl from The Grudge to complete the ultimate threesome. :P

Ever_Grande

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 Ever_Grande
Member since 2010 • 284 Posts

and woken up with some girl he described as being similar to the ring girl laying on his chest in that room many times before, XilePrincess

Was it you with extreme bed-head?

Just kidding, I would hate having sleep paralysis.

Rougehunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 Rougehunter
Member since 2004 • 5873 Posts

PcGamingRig

Don't believe in the paranormal but I would choose this.

rockguy92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 rockguy92
Member since 2007 • 21559 Posts
[QUOTE="urdead18"][QUOTE="angry_roman1011"]

Immortal--

:lol: Anyway, I don't believe in this stuff.

Same here.
IcyToasters

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 IcyToasters
Member since 2007 • 12476 Posts

It didn't fall, it didn't tip over, it didn't even fall off a shelf. It was WHIPPED across the room. XilePrincess

Maybe ghosts ****ing hate "Call of Duty"? :P

Cherokee_Jack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 2

#43 Cherokee_Jack
Member since 2008 • 32198 Posts

This one time.........I read a ghost story and it was really creepy.

Hellfire-1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#44 Hellfire-1
Member since 2009 • 3532 Posts
I have no belief in paranormal, so nothing for me. However, I have a friend who swore his TV turned itself on... However, I found the remote under the sofa cushion, so that was a fairly simple conclusion... :P
Gaming-Planet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#45 Gaming-Planet
Member since 2008 • 21064 Posts
  • I saw my shoe lift off the ground once while playing my PSP. Was pretty cool.
  • Went to the bathroom and something had hit the shower curtain. I opened it and nothing was there. Also thought it was pretty awesome.
  • Loud banging sounds in my room at 4AM. Almost **** my pants.
  • TV turning off and on, doors opening and closing, shadows, voices.
  • Sound of dishes. Always would happen at the same time, kinda weird but got used to it.
  • Scents around the house, temperature rapidly increasing.
  • AND MOAR that I am too lazy to backtrack.

Too bad it never happens anymore and it's been almost 2 years since anything paranormal would happen. I'm little sadden because I actually love this stuff.

The one thing I wish I could explain is when I was a kid. I woke up around late around early AM at night. I went to the slide window because I had seen something. It was a little boy wearing a red plain T-shirt and blue Jeans. I thought it was me since I was wearing something similar but I had a different shirt. My reflection wasn't there at all and I tried moving up and a down but nothing and was really confused. After a couple of minutes I freaked out because I thought I had seen a ghost and ran to my room and listened to some music to calm me down. Weirdest thing ever.