Whats that program that lets you see where space is distributed?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Master_Greedo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#1 Master_Greedo
Member since 2004 • 593 Posts
On your hard drive? My friend showed it to me once, but his face imploded so I can't ask him anymore. Any help is appreciated. Oh, it showed these squares and if you moused over them it says how much that part is, and the size of the square corresponds to amount of space. Like there was this one that had "Oblivion" on it, and that had all the mods in it. It was 8 Gigs. So it was 8 times as big as say the music folder, which was 1 gig.
Ankaara

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#2 Ankaara
Member since 2002 • 2396 Posts
Not sure... Could be disk defragmenter, which rearranges where things are on your hard drive physically, so that it runs smoothly. Perhaps it was just Windows Explorer or My Computer?
Luncbox1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 Luncbox1
Member since 2006 • 4543 Posts
How did his face implode? :?
Zeke129

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#4 Zeke129
Member since 2003 • 11176 Posts
How did his face implode? :? Luncbox1
I'm guessing they placed small explosive devices on the support beams, causing his face to fall inward without causing damage to any faces nearby.
Luncbox1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#5 Luncbox1
Member since 2006 • 4543 Posts
[QUOTE="Luncbox1"]How did his face implode? :? Zeke129
I'm guessing they placed small explosive devices on the support beams, causing his face to fall inward without causing damage to any faces nearby.

mmm, interesting. Or maybe he was teleported to the ocean floor and the immense pressure blew his face in. That would be a nice instantaneous death in any case.