What're you going to do tonight?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by Hershey07 (5634 posts) -
I'll probably be posting here and playing some GoW.
#2 Posted by tomxizor (11767 posts) -
Watch Slither and Snakes on a Plane. 
#3 Posted by UbAdm (5213 posts) -
Sit. In my house. Doing absoutley nothing. While my friends are out having fun at some club.
#4 Posted by badaboom187 (6915 posts) -
probably nothing
#5 Posted by megagene (22993 posts) -

Sit. In my house. Doing absoutley nothing. While my friends are out having fun at some club.UbAdm

My God! That's almost the same thing I'm doing for the same reasons! :o

#6 Posted by Mercury88 (5674 posts) -

I'm going to see "the number 23".

#7 Posted by quiglythegreat (16886 posts) -
Posting here it looks like.
#8 Posted by UbAdm (5213 posts) -

[QUOTE="UbAdm"]Sit. In my house. Doing absoutley nothing. While my friends are out having fun at some club.megagene

I'm not "invited" apparently. So **** them.

Sorry for the language, but I'm pretty pissed at this moment in time.
#9 Posted by -OpaK- (2728 posts) -
im going to the mall in a few minutes
#10 Posted by CHAOSWEAV3R (8293 posts) -
I'll be sitting here at the computer or in front of the TV for the rest of the night.
#11 Posted by en-z-io (3390 posts) -
Probably finishing up some homework and chatting online.
#12 Posted by hokey-pokey18 (3258 posts) -

I'll be sitting here at the computer or in front of the TV for the rest of the night.CHAOSWEAV3R

^^^ This.

#13 Posted by theplague4 (2981 posts) -
I Partied until 7:00 this morning with my new GF and a few of my friends and hers so....I guess im gonna have to sleep tonight anyone wanna join me? :P
#14 Posted by superbradleyo77 (2175 posts) -
Probably sit here and post.  That's all.  I have an awesome life.
#15 Posted by megagene (22993 posts) -
[QUOTE="megagene"]

[QUOTE="UbAdm"]Sit. In my house. Doing absoutley nothing. While my friends are out having fun at some club.UbAdm

Same here! One of my friends is moving to Vancouver so some friends are throwing her a goodbye party tonight, and it seems that everyone received the e-vite except me. :evil:

#16 Posted by RobbieH1234 (7464 posts) -
Watch a movie, then go to sleep. Exciting times ahead.
#17 Posted by UbAdm (5213 posts) -
[QUOTE="UbAdm"][QUOTE="megagene"]

[QUOTE="UbAdm"]Sit. In my house. Doing absoutley nothing. While my friends are out having fun at some club.megagene

Same here! One of my friends is moving to Vancouver so some friends are throwing her a goodbye party tonight, and it seems that everyone received the e-vite except me. :evil:

I ****in' hate friends :evil:

I really do sometimes.
#18 Posted by inyourface_12 (14757 posts) -
sleeping
#19 Posted by Mercury88 (5674 posts) -
I Partied until 7:00 this morning with my new GF and a few of my friends and hers so....I guess im gonna have to sleep tonight anyone wanna join me? :P theplague4
It depends....are you hot :oops:
#20 Posted by superelite2688 (6318 posts) -
nothing really probably anyway its day time for me right now
#21 Posted by mmogoon (7311 posts) -
Playing FFXII probably. It came out yesterday here
#22 Posted by formula1racer (6075 posts) -
kick back get some food and watch COPS on tv,then maybe play GTA vice city,or watch some movies.by the way hello UbAdm,that sucks what happened,are you still coming to the states to visit?
#23 Posted by UbAdm (5213 posts) -
kick back get some food and watch COPS on tv,then maybe play GTA vice city,or waych some movies.by the way hello UbAdm,that sucks what happened,are you still coming to the states to visit?formula1racer

Hopefully. If i can't save up the money myself, then i'll probably go to stay with my uncle in 2009 for a month or so. He lives in Dallas though.
#24 Posted by formula1racer (6075 posts) -
[QUOTE="formula1racer"]kick back get some food and watch COPS on tv,then maybe play GTA vice city,or waych some movies.by the way hello UbAdm,that sucks what happened,are you still coming to the states to visit?UbAdm

Hopefully. If i can't save up the money myself, then i'll probably go to stay with my uncle in 2009 for a month or so. He lives in Dallas though.

texas is cool.i used to live there lots of space for offroading and ATV activities,and shooting.
#25 Posted by theplague4 (2981 posts) -

[QUOTE="theplague4"]I Partied until 7:00 this morning with my new GF and a few of my friends and hers so....I guess im gonna have to sleep tonight anyone wanna join me? :P Mercury88

well if you're into dudes.....then im a 6 or 7 on the scale of 1-10 :oops:

#26 Posted by LukeAF24 (8419 posts) -
Watch the snow bury my car.
#27 Posted by DJ-PRIME90 (11292 posts) -
not a dam thing. Matrix Reloaded is on TBS at 10:30 so I'll probably watch that.
#28 Posted by DanC1989 (50952 posts) -
Playing FFXII probably. It came out yesterday heremmogoon
I'm four hours in. :oops: You?
#29 Posted by proctorsurf (2779 posts) -
get drunk..... play jet set radio, splinter cell chaos theory, and halo 2. Oh and check up on my things im selling on ebay
#30 Posted by Caffeine_Trip (3390 posts) -
Post on gamespot, eat a sub, stuff.
#31 Posted by xhellcatx (9015 posts) -

[QUOTE="Mercury88"][QUOTE="theplague4"]I Partied until 7:00 this morning with my new GF and a few of my friends and hers so....I guess im gonna have to sleep tonight anyone wanna join me? :P theplague4

can I join in with you both? :oops:
#33 Posted by FrozeN__54 (3434 posts) -
Tonight has already happened where I live (1:25 PM) and all I've done this night is, post here and on another forum. And I've watched The Chronicles of Riddick while working out.
#34 Posted by Mercury88 (5674 posts) -
[QUOTE="theplague4"]

[QUOTE="Mercury88"][QUOTE="theplague4"]I Partied until 7:00 this morning with my new GF and a few of my friends and hers so....I guess im gonna have to sleep tonight anyone wanna join me? :P xhellcatx

can I join in with you both? :oops:

:o well I'm ok with it if he is......
#35 Posted by Hallenbeck77 (14398 posts) -

As soon as I get out of work in a few hours I'm gonna sepnd some qulaity time with my woman, cook dinner,  & call my family back on the mainland.  Gonna take it easy in gereral this weekend.

#36 Posted by xXBuffJeffXx (5913 posts) -
Nothing. A few people want me to party with them but that's not my thing and I have a lot of work to get done tomorrow.