What would you do if a really hot girl sits next to you in class?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by The_Mac_Daddy (2401 posts) -
If you are in college (where you can sit where you please), and this really hot girl sits next to you when she could have picked any other seat. What do you do? Do you just sit there the whole time pretending she isn't there?
#2 Posted by Lto_thaG (22611 posts) -

Try and start a conversation.

#3 Posted by ciaxhieu (19014 posts) -
lol im in high school so i wouldnt know but most hot girl sit right thar next to me anyway
#4 Posted by freshgman (12241 posts) -

I'd strike up a conversation about the course or keep quiet and see how things go with the body language

#6 Posted by HoffmanSony (1383 posts) -
think, wtf am I doing in class? I graduated HS already :P
#7 Posted by Jaks_Secret (9003 posts) -
I'd stare at her and drool until she files a restraining order against me, then frame it and hang it up next to my other restraining orders.
#8 Posted by czort666 (1767 posts) -

Try and start a conversation.

Lto_thaG
that seems like a good idea:D
#9 Posted by Shad0ki11 (12576 posts) -
Make friends with her. Start off on a good note.
#10 Posted by kidcool189 (4307 posts) -
If you are in college (where you can sit where you please), and this really hot girl sits next to you when she could have picked any other seat. What do you do? Do you just sit there the whole time pretending she isn't there?The_Mac_Daddy
I would HAVE to greet her right then and there and try to make some small talk before class begins, otherwise ill be thinkin for the rest of the day, "what if..."
#11 Posted by 6_volts (5520 posts) -
I'd jump out the window to see if I'm dreaming ;p
#12 Posted by Trx07 (1851 posts) -
TALK! what els would you do? tell her to **** off?
#13 Posted by jointed (16733 posts) -
Nothing...you should always act hard to catch.
#14 Posted by Katafran (530 posts) -
Did you consider that maybe she just wanted to sit in whatever corner you were in? Coincidences do exist.
#15 Posted by jazznate (1202 posts) -
Talk to her. Ask her what her major is, talk about the upcoming class, college life, etc.
#16 Posted by Setsa (8431 posts) -
I'd stare at her and drool until she files a restraining order against me, then frame it and hang it up next to my other restraining orders.Jaks_Secret
Hardcore win right thar, this man knows the ladies :wink:
#17 Posted by hongkingkong (9368 posts) -
Pretend its a guy and say "Stop sitting at that girl's seat she's hot!!!" and punch her.
#18 Posted by The_Mac_Daddy (2401 posts) -

Talk to her. Ask her what her major is, talk about the upcoming class, college life, etc.jazznate

boooooring........

#19 Posted by ciaxhieu (19014 posts) -

[QUOTE="Jaks_Secret"]I'd stare at her and drool until she files a restraining order against me, then frame it and hang it up next to my other restraining orders.Setsa
Hardcore win right thar, this man knows the ladies :wink:

i loled hard

#20 Posted by Trx07 (1851 posts) -
Pretend its a guy and say "Stop sitting at that girl's seat she's hot!!!" and punch her.hongkingkong
WTF i wana see someone do tht now O__O =D
#21 Posted by Demon2545 (61053 posts) -
i tell her i have over 60k in posts on GS
#22 Posted by The_Mac_Daddy (2401 posts) -

Did you consider that maybe she just wanted to sit in whatever corner you were in? Coincidences do exist.Katafran

So? I'm not suggesting any reason as to why she sat next to you. (or i guess you can replace it with "he" if you are a girl).

#23 Posted by hongkingkong (9368 posts) -

Talk to her. Ask her what her major is, talk about the upcoming class, college life, etc.jazznate

Whatever you do don't do this:

"So, what's you're major in?"

"*woman language*"

"Cool. I've already got a major..."

:|

#24 Posted by dackchaar (3668 posts) -
I would probably be too scared to talk to her :(
#25 Posted by KisukexD (1609 posts) -
well first , id smell her... then talk to her get her number
#26 Posted by The_Mac_Daddy (2401 posts) -

i tell her i have over 60k in posts on GSDemon2545

dayum son.

#27 Posted by Boba_Fett_3710 (8783 posts) -

Be social. You owe no obligation to her whatsoever, knowing this will allow you to keep your cool when talking.

Just be friendly but not intrusive. If you are friendly, she will be comfortable sitting next to you and will do so again.

#28 Posted by thriteenthmonke (49824 posts) -
Stare at her.
#29 Posted by The_Mac_Daddy (2401 posts) -

Be social. You owe no obligation to her whatsoever, knowing this will allow you to keep your cool when talking.

Just be friendly but not intrusive. If you are friendly, she will be comfortable sitting next to you and will do so again.

Boba_Fett_3710

lol.. when i talk to girls I just meet, I tell myself I don't give a **** about her. I basically in my mind make her seem like such a little peice of **** and I'm so much better than her that it makes me totally relaxed and I'll say anything without fear. I would never tell a girl I convince myself they are an ugly little peice of ****, but it keeps you from getting timid.

#30 Posted by markop2003 (29917 posts) -
"Hi, does this rag smell of cloroform to you?"
#31 Posted by The_Mac_Daddy (2401 posts) -

"Hi, does this rag smell of cloroform to you?"markop2003

Please.. I'm not in high school anymore.. if only it were still that easy. :)

#32 Posted by -Katsuri- (61883 posts) -
Just talk to her, some casual talk, she doesn't bite...I hope.
#33 Posted by -AK47- (3277 posts) -
Talk to her about some of the work in the class (pretend you don't understand something) then go from there.
#34 Posted by Scarker (1433 posts) -

i tell her i have over 60k in posts on GSDemon2545

mad skills.

#35 Posted by nimatoad2000 (7505 posts) -
" hey i'm really good at **insert subject here** you can copy off me if you want ;) " or if that dosnt work " hi my warlock in world of warcraft has 8 piece tier 6... wanna make out? "
#36 Posted by HoshMosh (777 posts) -
I get sad
#37 Posted by ayanami_rei (17115 posts) -
I would do nothing. I'm not attracted to girls.
#38 Posted by markop2003 (29917 posts) -

[QUOTE="markop2003"]"Hi, does this rag smell of cloroform to you?"The_Mac_Daddy

Please.. I'm not in high school anymore.. if only it were still that easy. :)

how about something more sophisticated then?

"Hi, i bought this for you" *hand over opium poppy*

#39 Posted by CJL182 (9233 posts) -
I'd probably not pay much attention to her unless she started talking to me lol.
#40 Posted by Fishn4Zora (230 posts) -
Tell her I like kittens, Wall-E, and Coldplay. If that doesn't work, then I'll probably just leave her alone.
#41 Posted by baseballboy6411 (1103 posts) -

Exctaly then the day later we get married and have 1000 kids!!! JK just do what the jazznate said.

#42 Posted by Boba_Fett_3710 (8783 posts) -

lol.. when i talk to girls I just meet, I tell myself I don't give a **** about her. I basically in my mind make her seem like such a little peice of **** and I'm so much better than her that it makes me totally relaxed and I'll say anything without fear. I would never tell a girl I convince myself they are an ugly little peice of ****, but it keeps you from getting timid.

The_Mac_Daddy

Maybe that's not the correct train of thought :lol: instead try working the buddy angle.

It seems to work if you are a friendly guy with a sense of humor. I have friends that use the jerk strategy and their results are shaky. If nothing else, you can be a pal with her, which is still better than nothing.

#43 Posted by Ravirr (7931 posts) -
I will say hello, and if the coversation goes from there fine, but if i have nothing to say her then I don't say anything.
#44 Posted by DabsTight703 (1966 posts) -

Stare at her.thriteenthmonke

Lmao you made me laugh at work and just made me look like an idiot in front my my boss.

#45 Posted by kemar7856 (11517 posts) -
ask to makeout before class starts:o
#46 Posted by rb2610 (3325 posts) -
Nothing really, there is only one girl I'm interested in and she isn't going to the same 6th form as me :cry:
#47 Posted by Heydanbud92 (4464 posts) -
fart really loudly and pretend it was her.
#48 Posted by Mr_Cumberdale (10189 posts) -
I would caress my hips and jiggle my legs.
#49 Posted by Heydanbud92 (4464 posts) -

well first , id smell her... then talk to her get her number KisukexD

are you a dog?

#50 Posted by -Katsuri- (61883 posts) -

[QUOTE="thriteenthmonke"]Stare at her.DabsTight703

Lmao you made me laugh at work and just made me look like an idiot in front my my boss.

:lol: That must've been embarrassing.