What would America be like if Alex Jones was president?

• 92 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 86

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By uninspiredcup
Member since 2013 • 58631 Posts

Why not make this fellow president for a while?

GazaAli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By GazaAli
Member since 2007 • 25216 Posts

I can't imagine how embarrassing it must be for Americans to have such a looney **** going in public saying all this crazy shit while screaming like a mental patient.

Avatar image for deactivated-6127ced9bcba0
deactivated-6127ced9bcba0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3 deactivated-6127ced9bcba0
Member since 2006 • 31700 Posts

@GazaAli said:

I can't imagine how embarrassing it must be for Americans to have such a looney **** going in public saying all this crazy shit while screaming like a mental patient.

There's nothing embarrassing about someone exercising their right to free speech.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e9044657a310
deactivated-5e9044657a310

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#5 deactivated-5e9044657a310
Member since 2005 • 8136 Posts

Who?

There is more than one stupid fat bastard conservative on the radio?

Avatar image for deactivated-5b19214ec908b
deactivated-5b19214ec908b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#6 deactivated-5b19214ec908b
Member since 2007 • 25072 Posts

@airshocker said:

@GazaAli said:

There's nothing embarrassing about someone exercising their right to free speech.

telling everyone you pooped your pants is also exercising your freedom of speech.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By deactivated-6127ced9bcba0

@toast_burner said:

telling everyone you pooped your pants is also exercising your freedom of speech.

Are you suggesting I should be ashamed of my right to free speech? Because that is what GazaAli is suggesting.

jasean79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 jasean79
Member since 2005 • 2593 Posts

It would never happen. He knows too much.

GazaAli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 GazaAli

@airshocker said:

@GazaAli said:

There's nothing embarrassing about the act of exerting such a right. But that is a separate issue and is kind of unrelated to this specific instance. We're dealing here with a particular and specific instance of the exertion of such a right and thus we're judging that and nothing else. Do you find Alex Jones in this video to be embarrassing or not?

GazaAli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 GazaAli

@airshocker said:

@toast_burner said:

Are you suggesting I should be ashamed of my right to free speech? Because that is what GazaAli is suggesting.

That is a very strange way to comprehend my initial post.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By deactivated-6127ced9bcba0

@GazaAli said:

@airshocker said:

@GazaAli said:

There's nothing embarrassing about the act of exerting such a right. But that is a separate issue and is kind of unrelated to this specific instance. We're dealing here with a particular and specific instance of the exertion of such a right and thus we're judging that and nothing else. Do you find Alex Jones in this video to be embarrassing or not?

No it's not. Why would I be embarrassed with somebody speaking freely? I'm not forced to believe in what he says. I'm not forced to agree with it. I'm not even forced to care about what he says. So what exactly is supposed to be embarrassing for me? I'm pretty damn proud I live in a place where people can't be murdered and silenced by their government, or some religion, for what they say.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 deactivated-6127ced9bcba0
@GazaAli said:

Considering you've very recently spoken out against people having freedom I don't think it's strange at all.

Newhopes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#13 Newhopes
Member since 2009 • 4775 Posts

Problem with Alex Jones he talks about some valid points but those points are mixed in with crap and tin hat stuff while ranting like a lunatic.

jasean79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 jasean79
Member since 2005 • 2593 Posts

@GazaAli said:

@airshocker said:

@GazaAli said:

This video is a bad example and not an accurate representation of the TV/radio personality that he is. He does a weekly radio show on various issues and yes, he does delve into what some consider "conspiracy theories". While I don't agree with everything the man has to say, he does address some pretty interesting viewpoints.

I'd suggest watching 'The Obama Deception' on YouTube. That was a documentary done by Alex Jones and I have to say, it really does make you think about what goes on behind the scenes.

GazaAli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 GazaAli

@airshocker said:

@GazaAli said:

@airshocker said:

@GazaAli said:

No it's not. Why would I be embarrassed with somebody speaking freely? I'm not forced to believe in what he says. I'm not forced to agree with it. I'm not even forced to care about what he says. So what exactly is supposed to be embarrassing for me? I'm pretty damn proud I live in a place where people can't be murdered and silenced by their government, or some religion, for what they say.

What an odd point of view. I think its pretty straightforward for most people why it would be embarrassing to witness a public figure who is widely viewed and listened to speaking in public in this manner. It violates civility, classiness and promotes savagery and indecency. You're certainly not forced to either believe in, agree with or care about what he says. But that is not to say that you can't have a feeling towards the whole thing. In fact you cannot not have a feeling if you're a healthy and elevated individual with properly cultivated faculties. I have to say I'm highly contemptuous and disdainful of this kind of mind numbing apathy. Its conducive to nothing but mental degradation and inevitable demoralization. If you do not train your consciousness and your faculties to distinguish between what is right and wrong, what is advantageous and disadvantageous, what is virtuous and depraved...etc it will eventually lose its ability to discern such distinctions and the individual will be forced into perpetual descent and decay, lacking the ability of seeing things for what they truly are and condemning himself to mediocrity and inferiority.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b19214ec908b
deactivated-5b19214ec908b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 deactivated-5b19214ec908b
Member since 2007 • 25072 Posts

@airshocker said:

@toast_burner said:

No I'm suggesting that having Alex Jones as your elected leader would be embarrassing. You'd be better off electing a platypus.

Master_Live

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#17 Master_Live
Member since 2004 • 20510 Posts

9/11 was an inside job.

GazaAli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 GazaAli

@airshocker said:
@GazaAli said:

Considering you've very recently spoken out against people having freedom I don't think it's strange at all.

I knew you'd make a reference to that false apprehension of yours.

PannicAtack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 PannicAtack
Member since 2006 • 21040 Posts

Wouldn't that make him complicit in the things he rails against?

Flubbbs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 Flubbbs
Member since 2010 • 4968 Posts

Alex Jones is just a shill and does nothing but spread misinformation and talks half truths

35cent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 35cent
Member since 2008 • 934 Posts

It would be a country I would never visit. That guy is barking mad. Luckily, I doubt Americans would be stupid enough to actually elect him.

HoolaHoopMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By HoolaHoopMan
Member since 2009 • 14724 Posts

@GazaAli said:

@airshocker said:

@GazaAli said:

Sure he's embarrassing. That's what happens in a society with larger boundaries of free speech, there's going to be loonies.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By lostrib
Member since 2009 • 49999 Posts

This dude is a nutbag

Loading Video...

GazaAli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 GazaAli

@HoolaHoopMan said:

@GazaAli said:

@airshocker said:

@GazaAli said:

Sure he's embarrassing. That's what happens in a society with larger boundaries of free speech, there's going to be loonies.

So all things considered, he is embarrassing. To suggest otherwise is delusional I think.

Treflis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Treflis
Member since 2004 • 13757 Posts

Deaf.

Dogswithguns

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#27 Dogswithguns
Member since 2007 • 11359 Posts

Maybe he talks too much.. I can talk sh8t too youknow,

ferrari2001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#28 ferrari2001
Member since 2008 • 17772 Posts

I think the US government needs to forge Rob Ford an American birth certificate and he needs to run for president. He'd be the best president ever!

uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By uninspiredcup

@lostrib said:

This dude is a nutbag

Loading Video...

It's just like system wars.

xdude85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By xdude85
Member since 2006 • 6559 Posts

Holy shit, this guy is fucking nuts.

wis3boi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 wis3boi
Member since 2005 • 32507 Posts

@toast_burner said:

@airshocker said:

@toast_burner said:

No I'm suggesting that having Alex Jones as your elected leader would be embarrassing. You'd be better off electing a platypus.

I was going to say electing a big yelling cartoon would be embarrassing, but we've already done that multiple times.

LordQuorthon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By LordQuorthon
Member since 2008 • 5803 Posts

@GazaAli: You shut up, Mister muslim terrorist evildoer! Y DO U HATE ARE FREEDOMS UH? Y? Y? Don't you want an extra side of DEMOCRACY with that Big Mac? OF COURSE NOT, MISTER EVILDOER MUSLIM TERRORIST! HEY WE HAVE THIS THING CALLED ELECTIONS FREEDOM!!!!!

Man, Airshocker rocks. Lots of fun for a very reasonable price.

TruthTellers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 TruthTellers
Member since 2012 • 3393 Posts

This topic isn't worth discussing. Alex Jones would end up dying in a car crash days before the election.

HailtotheQueen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 5

#34 HailtotheQueen
Member since 2014 • 290 Posts

@uninspiredcup said:
Loading Video...

Why not make this fellow president for a while?

I know both conservatives and liberals say this all the time but I truly mean it....... I would move to Canada. LOL

TruthTellers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By TruthTellers
Loading Video...

Put this in the White House and nobody will **** with America for a long, long time.

clone01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 clone01
Member since 2003 • 29822 Posts

@GazaAli said:

Its his right to say it. He may be an idiot, but one can always choose not to listen to him.

HailtotheQueen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By HailtotheQueen

Actually I take back what i said.... Canada wouldn't be far enough away from this lunatic with nukes at his disposal. I'd move to Antarctica.

TruthTellers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 TruthTellers

@hailtothequeen said:

Actually I take back what i said.... Canada wouldn't be far enough away from this lunatic with nukes at his disposal. I'd move to Antarctica.

So, you would move to the South Pole if Alex Jones became president of the US, a position that requires more than just his approval to use nuclear weapons but wouldn't if Iran has nukes and threatens daily that they will use them? Did you forget to take your meds this morning?

GazaAli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 GazaAli

@clone01 said:

@GazaAli said:

Its his right to say it. He may be an idiot, but one can always choose not to listen to him.

Which again has no bearing to whether its embarrassing or not to have such a looney appear on television and radio shows addressing the entire nation.

GazaAli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 GazaAli

@LordQuorthon said:

@GazaAli: You shut up, Mister muslim terrorist evildoer! Y DO U HATE ARE FREEDOMS UH? Y? Y? Don't you want an extra side of DEMOCRACY with that Big Mac? OF COURSE NOT, MISTER EVILDOER MUSLIM TERRORIST! HEY WE HAVE THIS THING CALLED ELECTIONS FREEDOM!!!!!

Man, Airshocker rocks. Lots of fun for a very reasonable price.

You forgot the part where I'm a threat to your lifestyle rofl

I will crawl back to my cave for the time being, but I assure you, you haven't seen the last of me!

HailtotheQueen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 HailtotheQueen

@TruthTellers said:

@hailtothequeen said:

So, you would move to the South Pole if Alex Jones became president of the US, a position that requires more than just his approval to use nuclear weapons but wouldn't if Iran has nukes and threatens daily that they will use them? Did you forget to take your meds this morning?

You have Iran confused with North Korea. Show me links to threats of nuclear strikes from Iran because I haven't seen them. No, I actually wouldn't be worried about Iran because I am pretty sure they aren't insane. based on their history in the past decade or so, I think its safe to say they are going to do what is best for Iran and that doesn't include getting into a major world war that they would lose. Now someone like Kim Jong Un could be dangerous with nukes because he really does seem to be insane and delusional. I'm sure he honestly believes that NK could go to war with the entire world and win. LOL Mental illness seems to be a problem in that family. Most countries just say things for political purposes, like all of the posturing with Vladimir Putin. Despite all of his tough talk over the years, he isn't ever going to start a war with the U.S. and vice versa because its not in his best interests or ours either. Alex Jones is insane like the leader of North Korea so, yeah, I would be worried about him being in office.

lamprey263

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#42  Edited By lamprey263
Member since 2006 • 44503 Posts

there's be FEMA death camps for anybody suspected of being an inter-dimensional reptilian shape-shifters

HailtotheQueen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 HailtotheQueen

@lamprey263 said:

there's be FEMA death camps for anybody suspected of being an inter-dimensional reptilian shape-shifters

Wait, I thought reptilians were running the FEMA death camps? Or are they the ones creating hurricanes with the weather-control machines? LOL

TruthTellers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 TruthTellers

@hailtothequeen said:

@TruthTellers said:

@hailtothequeen said:

You have Iran confused with North Korea. Show me links to threats of nuclear strikes from Iran because I haven't seen them. No, I actually wouldn't be worried about Iran because I am pretty sure they aren't insane. based on their history in the past decade or so, I think its safe to say they are going to do what is best for Iran and that doesn't include getting into a major world war that they would lose. Now someone like Kim Jong Un could be dangerous with nukes because he really does seem to be insane and delusional. I'm sure he honestly believes that NK could go to war with the entire world and win. LOL Mental illness seems to be a problem in that family. Most countries just say things for political purposes, like all of the posturing with Vladimir Putin. Despite all of his tough talk over the years, he isn't ever going to start a war with the U.S. and vice versa because its not in his best interests or ours either. Alex Jones is insane like the leader of North Korea so, yeah, I would be worried about him being in office.

I don't think Un of NK is crazy, I just think he's stupid and has no brain. North Korea is in the same class as Iran and having either country with nuclear weapons is bad for the safety of the world.

Anyway, Alex Jones wouldn't use nuclear weapons, but there's no point in arguing about this because he's not going to become the POTUS ever.

lamprey263

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#45  Edited By lamprey263
Member since 2006 • 44503 Posts

@hailtothequeen said:

@lamprey263 said:

Wait, I thought reptilians were running the FEMA death camps? Or are they the ones creating hurricanes with the weather-control machines? LOL

Shottayouth13-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 Shottayouth13-
Member since 2009 • 7018 Posts

Grand Theft Auto with the 'all pedestrians have gun cheat' activated.

Serraph105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Serraph105
Member since 2007 • 36038 Posts

I'm gonna say it would be pretty shitty.

uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By uninspiredcup

@TruthTellers said:
Loading Video...

Put this in the White House and nobody will **** with America for a long, long time.

The greatest 14 seconds humanity has ever known.

HailtotheQueen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 HailtotheQueen

This guy is mentally unstable... LOL

Loading Video...

SUD123456

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 SUD123456
Member since 2007 • 6939 Posts

Nothing would change, except maybe more comedy material. Congress would be just as paralyzed and bereft of leadership. Alex Jones and the Tea Party could duke it out for stupidest statements ever, but that's about it.