What will yall be doing on Halloween?

• 70 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by GhettoBlastin92 (1141 posts) -
#2 Posted by NiKva (8768 posts) -
Same thing I do every night.
#3 Posted by Hallenbeck77 (14364 posts) -

Same here. Probably will dig out some horror flicks from storage and watch some when I get home.

#4 Posted by Pittfan666 (8532 posts) -
In my room with a tear in my beer.
#5 Posted by Pirate700 (46465 posts) -

Watching TV, drinking beer and eating my private stash of candy. :P

#6 Posted by jim_shorts (7320 posts) -

I'll be studying for a rather important test in my Europe class the next day. Kinda stinks that Halloween falls on a Wednesday this year.

#7 Posted by Pirate700 (46465 posts) -

Same here. Probably will dig out some horror flicks from storage and watch some when I get home.

Hallenbeck77

How is Halloween in Hawaii? Even though I lived there part time, I was never once there over Halloween.

#8 Posted by konvikt_17 (22133 posts) -

pass out candy. big handfuls, to get rid of it faster. so my dogs will shut up.

then drink and watch tv/post here.

#9 Posted by KiIIyou (27135 posts) -
Murder some old people, play with their blood and stuff.
#10 Posted by GhettoBlastin92 (1141 posts) -
I better get some free candy from someone!!
#11 Posted by johnd13 (7921 posts) -

Nothing as there' s no Halloween where I live. You may ask why post then. I guess I had nothing better to do :P

#12 Posted by Allicrombie (25122 posts) -
I'm dressing up as TEH DRUGGIE, I just need to find some Propofol. >.>
#13 Posted by konvikt_17 (22133 posts) -

I'm dressing up as TEH DRUGGIE, I just need to find some Propofol. >.>Allicrombie

and quickly grow a beard.

#14 Posted by worlock77 (22547 posts) -

Nothing. Personally Halloween ceased being a big deal to me many years ago. I would hand out candy though, however nobody else lights up on my block, so no kids bother with it, and even if they did my apartment (Not really an apartment, but rather the back half of a large divided house. Not sure what to call it.) sits off the road and can't really be seen too well from the street (and the front unit is vacant, so no one would bother even approaching the house).

#15 Posted by CountBleck12 (22518 posts) -

Wear a mask all day, buy some pizza and candy, and probably watch some horror anime.

#16 Posted by GhettoBlastin92 (1141 posts) -
Murder some old people, play with their blood and stuff.KiIIyou
Long as they give you some candy first.
#17 Posted by Pirate700 (46465 posts) -

Wear a mask all day, buy some pizza and candy, and probably watch some horror anime.

CountBleck12

This response is so typical GSOT. :P

#18 Posted by Hallenbeck77 (14364 posts) -

[QUOTE="Hallenbeck77"]

Pirate700

How is Halloween in Hawaii? Even though I lived there part time, I was never once there over Halloween.

Pretty much the same in most places, just with nicer weather. There's gonna be the usual crowds of trick-or-treaters, especially in the malls and whatnot. There's gonna be a people knocking at my door in my building but I won't be home until later in the day. I'm just gonna set a pumpkin with goodies on my doorknob before I leave for work tomorrow.
#19 Posted by BATTOSAI76 (4084 posts) -

Just hangin' around.

#20 Posted by Pirate700 (46465 posts) -

Nothing. Personally Halloween ceased being a big deal to me many years ago. I would hand out candy though, however nobody else lights up on my block, so no kids bother with it, and even if they did my apartment (Not really an apartment, but rather the back half of a large divided house. Not sure what to call it.) sits off the road and can't really be seen too well from the street (and the front unit is vacant, so no one would bother even approaching the house).

worlock77

Halloween is almost completely dead in my neighborhood also. May get 2-3 groups and that's about it.

#21 Posted by KiIIyou (27135 posts) -
[QUOTE="KiIIyou"]Murder some old people, play with their blood and stuff.GhettoBlastin92
Long as they give you some candy first.

Strawberries
#22 Posted by CountBleck12 (22518 posts) -

[QUOTE="CountBleck12"]

Pirate700

It sure is ...wait what is this GSOT you speak of? :P

#23 Posted by GhettoBlastin92 (1141 posts) -
My neighborhood usually flocks to the college area to get their free candy thrills
#24 Posted by Zeviander (9503 posts) -
Working.
#25 Posted by Dogswithguns (10693 posts) -
Notmuch.. play some scary games maybe.
#26 Posted by Pirate700 (46465 posts) -

[QUOTE="Pirate700"]

[QUOTE="CountBleck12"]

CountBleck12

It sure is ...wait what is this GSOT you speak of? :P

Off topic.

#27 Posted by CountBleck12 (22518 posts) -

Off topic.

Pirate700

Oh alright then, though I haven't seen anyone mention anything about watching anime on Halloween lol.

#28 Posted by APiranhaAteMyVa (2862 posts) -
The TV movie selection this year is balls, so I recorded Halloween 3, which is a load of ass and another film I can't remember the name of.
#29 Posted by Lord_Omikron666 (4741 posts) -

Asleep all day, working all night.

#30 Posted by GhettoBlastin92 (1141 posts) -
I can't really get into scary films, they just don't entertain me that much.
#31 Posted by HybridPhoenix (3598 posts) -
Dressing up as a Ninja Turtle with my girlfriend, going to get pizza, then hitting up a halloween party at a club.
#32 Posted by mindstorm (15242 posts) -
I will be putting up Christmas decorations at work. Yup, it's that time a year again folks (or at the least the retail industry says that it is).
#33 Posted by Aljosa23 (24618 posts) -

Bar with girlfriend and friends then probably a hotel because I won't be able to get home.

#34 Posted by Michael0134567 (28651 posts) -

Probably watch The Strangers and play some video games.

#35 Posted by sune_Gem (12463 posts) -

Wear women's clothing.

#36 Posted by -Toshy- (1349 posts) -
Go to class, then come home and internet for the rest of the day. Maybe play some games idk.
Wear women's clothing.sune_Gem
Been there; done that.
#37 Posted by sexyweapons (5302 posts) -

gaming

#38 Posted by sune_Gem (12463 posts) -

Drink a witches potion and grow a large nose.

#39 Posted by muller39 (14944 posts) -

I have night class.

#40 Posted by michael_1234576 (8620 posts) -
I will be posting on OT from a party
#41 Posted by KC_Hokie (16099 posts) -
Gonna jump out of the bushes and flash the children. Then probably order pizza.
#42 Posted by Motokid6 (5124 posts) -

Ill be loading a potato canon with crushed up sweet tarts for whoever rings my doorbell. Happy holloween!

#43 Posted by Michael0134567 (28651 posts) -
Gonna jump out of the bushes and flash the children. Then probably order pizza.KC_Hokie
Sounds very eventful :P.
#44 Posted by konvikt_17 (22133 posts) -

Gonna jump out of the bushes and flash the children. Then probably order pizza.KC_Hokie

have fun with that indecent exposure charge you could get.

#46 Posted by Aquat1cF1sh (10854 posts) -
I have classes all day, swim practice, and then I'll be lifeguarding at night and then going to bed. I already had my Halloween fun this weekend. :P
#47 Posted by ItsJoeMama (215 posts) -

I'll be watching basketball.

#48 Posted by l4dak47 (6838 posts) -
schoolwork and gym probably.
#49 Posted by SteverXIII (3827 posts) -
Going with a friend to walk around some graveyards, might do something else later on in the night Then when I get home I'll probably gorge myself on sweets and watch Halloween
#50 Posted by WSGRandomPerson (13693 posts) -
What I did today.