What TV Shows are you watching?

  • 58 results
  • 1
  • 2

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Edited by thegamingjunkie (256 posts) -

- HBO's True Blood - Only 2 more episodes left for S7 before the shows done! #TrueToTheEnd

- American Horror Story - Only horror entertainment I can tolerate :)

- Vikings - Absolutely Awesome

Slowly getting into Sons of Anarchy & Orange is the New Black

How bout you?

#2 Edited by Tokeism (2338 posts) -

I'm currently watching through Broadchurch, its rather good and has very interesting plot

#3 Posted by Korvus (3990 posts) -

Waaaay too many...every time the shows I'm already watching are between seasons I add another 2 or 3 to pass time...

#4 Edited by SaintLeonidas (26354 posts) -

Those currently airing - The Knick, The Strain, Garfunkel and Oates, and Welcome to Sweden. On Netflix - Fullmetal Alchemist.

If we are talking all year, not just those actually currently on air:

  • Mad Men
  • Hannibal
  • Doctor Who
  • Orphan Black
  • Parks and Recreation
  • Archer
  • Game of Thrones
  • The Americans
  • New Girl
  • Agents of SHIELD
  • Big Bang Theory
  • Sleepy Hollow
  • True Detective
  • Brooklyn Nine-Nine
  • Sherlock
  • The Fall
  • Vikings
  • Portlandia
  • Louie
  • Maron

Anticipating:

  • Gotham
  • Gracepoint
  • Intruders
  • Agent Carter
  • Better Call Saul
#5 Posted by EPICCOMMANDER (588 posts) -

Just finished season 2 of House of Cards a few days ago. Yesterday I watched a few episodes from TNG that I still hadn't seen.

#6 Posted by sammyjenkis898 (28122 posts) -

Rectify and Lonesome Dove.

#7 Edited by AmazonTreeBoa (16745 posts) -

Dominion

Spartacus Blood and Sand

The Strain

Falling Skies

Other than that, I mainly just watch news all day and sometimes I will watch WWE.

#8 Posted by KHAndAnime (13918 posts) -

Justified. Pretty good.

#9 Posted by -TheSecondSign- (9194 posts) -

Parks and Recreation

The Strain

That's it.

#10 Posted by ferrari2001 (17008 posts) -

All of my shows are currently off air. Although this Saturday Doctor Who returns so I'll have that to watch again. Then Once Upon a Time will return sometime later this year with Game of Thrones towards the beginning of next year.

#11 Posted by Master_Live (14864 posts) -
    • Band of Brothers
    • Louie
    • Batman: The Animated Series
    • Firefly

Just finished the first half of Mad Men Season 7.

#12 Posted by Behardy24 (4680 posts) -

no TV shows because I don't have any type of cable.

One day I will watch some of the greats.

#13 Posted by EasyComeEasyGo (585 posts) -

Attack on Titan.

Face-Off.

Star Wars: The Clone Wars.

Son's of Anarchy.

That's pretty much it.

#14 Posted by Gamerno6666 (1646 posts) -

@EasyComeEasyGo said:

Attack on Titan.(Lol still ?)

Currently watching Hannibal.

#15 Posted by LostProphetFLCL (17520 posts) -

Lately I have started watching through Psycho-Pass on netflix. Show is pretty cool.

#16 Edited by lamprey263 (24243 posts) -

I just got done watching American Horror Story season 2, fucking great, best in the series. The third season however was a crock of shit, just awful.

I also got done plowing through two seasons of Orange Is The New Black, probably now my favorite Netflix Original series with Lilyhammer and House of Cards following. Oh and finally finished the last season of The Killing which Netflix picked up for its last short season, which I thought brought the closure the series needed after the last season.

@Master_Live: I just watched Band of Brothers again too a couple weeks back too. If you liked that I'd recommend The Pacific and Generation Kill if you haven't seen them, also HBO series.

@LostProphetFLCL said:

Lately I have started watching through Psycho-Pass on netflix. Show is pretty cool.

yeah, I saw that up the other day, planning on watching that next

#17 Edited by harry_james_pot (10951 posts) -
  • Community
  • Parks and Recreation
  • Arrow
  • Game of Thrones
  • The Walking Dead
  • Mad Men
  • Hannibal
  • Doctor Who
  • Person of Interest
  • Sleepy Hollow
  • Sherlock
  • Broadchurch
  • Orphan Black
  • Modern Family
  • Rick and Morty
  • New Girl
  • Once Upon A Time
  • Castle
  • Agents of SHIELD
  • The Blacklist

Those are just the ones that are still airing, which is what I assume you mean by "Watching". Of course there's a lot more that ended/got canceled.

@korvus said:

Waaaay too many...every time the shows I'm already watching are between seasons I add another 2 or 3 to pass time...

I know exactly what you mean. You add extra couple shows in the summer hiatus, plus two more new ones starting in the fall... It never ends. :P

#18 Posted by konvikt_17 (22254 posts) -

Currently:

Masterchef us

Attack on Titan

Impractical Jokers

Just finished:

Hells Kitchen

Gang Related

Waiting on new seasons:

Sleepy Hollow

The 100

Arrow

Walking Dead

#19 Posted by johnd13 (8237 posts) -

Waiting for: Game of Thrones, The Walking Dead

Plan to watch: Broadchurch, Firefly

#20 Posted by yokofox33 (29918 posts) -

None really. I only watch Game of Thrones, Community, American Dad, and Parks and Recreation religiously. When those shows are not in season I'll watch reruns of them or other shows I like but don't really keep up with.

#21 Posted by Legend002 (7220 posts) -

I just finished season 3 of The Walking Dead. Netflix is such a blessing.

*Probably going to start Game of Thrones soon.

#22 Posted by gameofthering (10324 posts) -

Just finished watching Buffy the Vampire Slayer.

#23 Posted by LostProphetFLCL (17520 posts) -

I forgot to mention I have also been watching through Death Note on netflix. Pretty awesome show!

#24 Posted by The_Last_Ride (72503 posts) -

The only one currently running:

  • The Big Bang Theory
  • Arrow
  • Vikings
  • Game of Thrones
#25 Posted by bowchicka07 (1075 posts) -

Been watching Sons of Anarchy to refresh for the upcoming final season.

I've also been recording and watching Defiance, Restaurant Impossible, and Longmire.

I like to watch a game of thrones episode from time to time as well.

#26 Edited by Denissenco (8 posts) -

I'm watching 24. I like this show very much. Especially I like such character as Bauer. I've watched all season of 24. Now I watch the first season of 24: Live Another Day. The last appearance of the agent Bauer was four years ago. Now he is in London. Is it really an amazing coincidence that the current United States President is also present in London paying the official visit? While in London, Jack is captured by the CIA. They were hunting him all this time as he has been a federal fugitive during this years. The CIA has an important current investigation, so they force Jack to cooperate with them because they really need his skills. The reward for Bauer’s contribution is his amnesty. But some surprises emerge when Jack understands his former friends take no longer his side. Somehow he now has to prevent the act of terrorism which if not stopped might change the whole planet forever. I downloaded this show at tvstock. net

#27 Edited by Iszdope (10162 posts) -

Brooklyn Nine-Nine

Legally Brown

News.

#28 Edited by EasyComeEasyGo (585 posts) -

@LostProphetFLCL said:

I forgot to mention I have also been watching through Death Note on netflix. Pretty awesome show!

Then your gonna love the final episode. Also be sure to check out Death Note movie which is alive action.

#29 Posted by thegamingjunkie (256 posts) -

Right! Forgot about The Big Bang Theory as well as The Walking Dead :p

#30 Posted by thegamingjunkie (256 posts) -

@Master_Live: Just wanted to ask, is Firefly good? My friend is watching it now but I don't trust her opinion :p

#31 Posted by uninspiredcup (9020 posts) -

Eastenders. It's fucking terrible. It's horrid. It's really, really bad.

But it's tradition.

#32 Posted by sukraj (23060 posts) -

@uninspiredcup said:

Eastenders. It's fucking terrible. It's horrid. It's really, really bad.

But it's tradition.

I haven't watched eastenders for over a year.

#33 Posted by uninspiredcup (9020 posts) -

@sukraj said:

@uninspiredcup said:

Eastenders. It's fucking terrible. It's horrid. It's really, really bad.

But it's tradition.

I haven't watched eastenders for over a year.

Danny Dyers init. Lucy Beale dead with a "whodonit" plotline dragged out till Christmas. And half the cast has been replaced by prettier younger actors because they are desperate for ratings.

Wala, up to date.

#34 Posted by sukraj (23060 posts) -

@uninspiredcup said:

@sukraj said:

@uninspiredcup said:

Eastenders. It's fucking terrible. It's horrid. It's really, really bad.

But it's tradition.

I haven't watched eastenders for over a year.

Danny Dyers init. Lucy Beale dead with a "whodonit" plotline dragged out till Christmas. And half the cast has been replaced by prettier younger actors because they are desperate for ratings.

Wala, up to date.

I miss the days when Both Mitchell brothers and dirty den we're in it nowadays its just so boring I cant bring myself to watch it anymore all the good actors and actreses have left.

#35 Posted by uninspiredcup (9020 posts) -

@sukraj said:

@uninspiredcup said:

@sukraj said:

@uninspiredcup said:

Eastenders. It's fucking terrible. It's horrid. It's really, really bad.

But it's tradition.

I haven't watched eastenders for over a year.

Danny Dyers init. Lucy Beale dead with a "whodonit" plotline dragged out till Christmas. And half the cast has been replaced by prettier younger actors because they are desperate for ratings.

Wala, up to date.

I miss the days when Both Mitchell brothers and dirty den we're in it nowadays its just so boring I cant bring myself to watch it anymore all the good actors and actreses have left.

Phil still in it, looking like a bollock collapsing in on itself and Sharon is still doing her best miss piggy impression but yea. It's clear in desperation for ratings they took the shallow root of basically, attempting to make it Hollyoaks with pretty things to look at rather than say... good writing. Or Acting.

#36 Posted by Zelda99 (737 posts) -

@thegamingjunkie: Watch Firefly, i saw it all in one day, though prepare yourself because you'll be begging for more and may hate the fact that there will never be a second season.

Watching: Vikings, DaVinci's Demons, Turn, Hell on Wheels, Falling Sky's, The Strain, Rizzoli & Isles, Teen Wolf, Supernatural, SVU, Black Flag, The Last Ship, and The Musketeers (the new one on BBC)

#37 Edited by bforrester420 (1662 posts) -

Currently binge-watching Dexter and Under the Dome (it's sooo bad). When I'm bored, I'll rewatch one of the following:

  • Parks and Recreation
  • Archer
  • Bob's Burgers
  • American Dad
  • Family Guy
  • 30 Rock
  • Futurama
  • It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia
  • Modern Family
  • The Middle

If Brooklyn Nine-Nine were on NBC on Thursday, I would watch it religiously. That show totally feels like an NBC comedy.

After I finish Dexter, I'm going to start The Wire or Breaking Bad.

#38 Posted by sukraj (23060 posts) -

@uninspiredcup said:

@sukraj said:

@uninspiredcup said:

@sukraj said:

@uninspiredcup said:

Eastenders. It's fucking terrible. It's horrid. It's really, really bad.

But it's tradition.

I haven't watched eastenders for over a year.

Danny Dyers init. Lucy Beale dead with a "whodonit" plotline dragged out till Christmas. And half the cast has been replaced by prettier younger actors because they are desperate for ratings.

Wala, up to date.

I miss the days when Both Mitchell brothers and dirty den we're in it nowadays its just so boring I cant bring myself to watch it anymore all the good actors and actreses have left.

Phil still in it, looking like a bollock collapsing in on itself and Sharon is still doing her best miss piggy impression but yea. It's clear in desperation for ratings they took the shallow root of basically, attempting to make it Hollyoaks with pretty things to look at rather than say... good writing. Or Acting.

I remember the days when Arthur fowler and Pauline fowler we're in eastenders they we're god actors nowadays all people wanna see is a bit of skirt

#39 Posted by comp_atkins (31476 posts) -

nothing much new currently since it's the summer. in the meantime my wife and i are watching slowing working our way though the whole series of seinfeld and re-watching the last season of dr. who in prep for the new season starting soon.

#40 Posted by iwilson1296 (2214 posts) -

Top Gear and Under the Dome...and The Walking Dead when it comes back on

#41 Edited by iwilson1296 (2214 posts) -

@thegamingjunkie: i know you didn't ask me but i wanted to say that Firefly is great

#42 Posted by Master_Live (14864 posts) -

@thegamingjunkie said:

@Master_Live: Just wanted to ask, is Firefly good? My friend is watching it now but I don't trust her opinion :p

Just seen the first episode. It was ok.

#43 Posted by AFBrat77 (24139 posts) -

@Master_Live said:

@thegamingjunkie said:

@Master_Live: Just wanted to ask, is Firefly good? My friend is watching it now but I don't trust her opinion :p

Just seen the first episode. It was ok.

GREAT show....

As for me, I'm watching Ray Donovan on Showtime, also a great show

#44 Posted by Behardy24 (4680 posts) -

I bought True Detective on DVD yesterday, I just finished watching one episode. I'm liking it so far. I'm pumped to watch more.

#45 Posted by EPICCOMMANDER (588 posts) -
@Iszdope said:

Brooklyn Nine-Nine

Legally Brown

News.

Phew...I was scared that your opinion on Supernatural mattered for a second. Are you also a frequent viewer of the OWN channel? heh

#46 Posted by PSP107 (11956 posts) -

@thegamingjunkie:

TV has been awful since 2000.

2000-2002 was all about wrestling. But from 2003-present, all I been watching is sports content and reruns of old TV shows including stuff from the 60's/70's etc.

#47 Posted by Korvus (3990 posts) -

@harry_james_pot said:

@korvus said:

Waaaay too many...every time the shows I'm already watching are between seasons I add another 2 or 3 to pass time...

I know exactly what you mean. You add extra couple shows in the summer hiatus, plus two more new ones starting in the fall... It never ends. :P

And to make things "worse", me and my wife watch most of it together, so it's 2 people coming up with more shows. "I've watched a few episodes of this one, we should try it", or "There was this show a couple of years ago that I never got to watch" (Not limiting ourselves to recent shows makes it infinitely worse =P). I think at this point we're up to 20 shows or something...it's getting out of control XD

#48 Posted by Iszdope (10162 posts) -

@EPICCOMMANDER said:
@Iszdope said:

Brooklyn Nine-Nine

Legally Brown

News.

Phew...I was scared that your opinion on Supernatural mattered for a second. Are you also a frequent viewer of the OWN channel? heh

Um...what's the OWN channel?

They're on SBS here.

#49 Posted by bowchicka07 (1075 posts) -

Also been watching Counting Cars.

Gave me a new appreciation for cars.

#50 Posted by -TheSecondSign- (9194 posts) -

I just got Prime. I'm marathoning Parks and Recreations right now. Fucking awesome show. Love Andy, would totally be a shoe shinist with a guy like him after my EAS if that were an option. Love every minute of it.