What the heck Gamespot?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Strange-Dude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#1 Strange-Dude
Member since 2003 • 59 Posts

I've been a member of Gamespot since 2003 and this is just messed up. I reviewed Aion and you guys deleted it because I said that I didn't like the game. This is seriously screwed up. All I said in my review was that the game was that the game sucked and I didn't just say that... I said why the game was abysmal and backed it up with rock hard evidence. So just because it may have pissed off some people you can't just delete my review. If you guys speak your mind and say you don't like something then I'm not going to get all pissed off and demand you delete your review, let alone take the liberty of deleting it for you. I want a legitimate reason why you deleted it. I wasn't "trolling" as you said. I gave a legitimate review. You guys will probably end up deleting this because you didn't like what I had to say and if you do, I'm done. Put my review back up. Aion legitimately sucked in my opinion and that's what user reviews are designed to do. I know you guys have the "right" to do so but that doesn't make it always ethical. Please respond I will be happy to get a reason in my inbox and perhaps have someone message me about it that I can reply to.

Avatar image for narutoisapirate
narutoisapirate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 narutoisapirate
Member since 2009 • 1985 Posts

I've been a member of Gamespot since 2003 and this is just messed up. I reviewed Aion and you guys deleted it because I said that I didn't like the game. This is seriously screwed up. All I said in my review was that the game was that the game sucked and I didn't just say that... I said why the game was abysmal and backed it up with rock hard evidence. So just because it may have pissed off some people you can't just delete my review. If you guys speak your mind and say you don't like something then I'm not going to get all pissed off and demand you delete your review, let alone take the liberty of deleting it for you. I want a legitimate reason why you deleted it. I wasn't "trolling" as you said. I gave a legitimate review. You guys will probably end up deleting this because you didn't like what I had to say and if you do, I'm done. Put my review back up. Aion legitimately sucked in my opinion and that's what user reviews are designed to do. I know you guys have the "right" to do so but that doesn't make it always ethical. Please respond I will be happy to get a reason in my inbox and perhaps have someone message me about it that I can reply to.

Strange-Dude

and we care why?

smc91352

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 smc91352
Member since 2009 • 7786 Posts

Ask in the Ask the mods forum