What the.... Blink-182 is back?!?! New songs already??!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

StateOfGrace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 StateOfGrace
Member since 2012 • 96 Posts
And I'm not talking about their Neighborhoods album. I have that album... but I just checked my Youtube activity feed and these new Blink songs I've never heard were on them. links will be below. Was this a Christmas gift from Blink or what?? I'm soo confused. But anyways, I've heard like 4 or 5 new songs and those songs are already a thousand times better than their album that came out last year :O i mean, it actually sounds more like the old Blink. This vid is just Blink talking about their new EP with some of their new songs playing in the background. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w2_fDyjGoQg Does anyone know if they have a new album coming out already? Their new stuff is reaally good. I'm impressed. And this was the first new song that i've heard by them. It reminds me of Boxcar Racer or the song "I Miss You". http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qDqz5F7Dat0
Novotine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 Novotine
Member since 2009 • 1199 Posts
i've moved on new stuff is pretty bad imo
IcyToasters

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 IcyToasters
Member since 2007 • 12476 Posts

an EP called Dogs Eating Dogs came out yesterday I think :]

Boxing Day seemed pretty good. you reminded me that I need to check the rest of it!

Angels & Airwaves also released a new EP yesterday.

whipassmt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 24

#4 whipassmt
Member since 2007 • 15375 Posts

I don't remember any of their songs. I think one of my cousin's used Blink-182 as a username or password for something computer related (either AOL or the actual computer itself).