What small grievance really annoys you?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Justinps2hero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

User Lists: 0

#1 Justinps2hero
Member since 2007 • 2317 Posts

Mine would have to be (maybe just for today), when you pick up a new toilet roll, you search for the stuck down end, when you find it you pick at it to release the end bit& all it does is give of small pieces of toilet paper tillyou've disintegrated half the bloody roll. Annoying.....

.....whats yours for today?

gamedude2020

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 gamedude2020
Member since 2004 • 3795 Posts

the weather here in England, it's been really warm today

XilePrincess

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 XilePrincess
Member since 2008 • 13130 Posts
People wearing flip flops who feel the need to click them. My sister did this the other day for 30 straight minutes in a silent doctor's office, I wanted to beat her.
shaka_fo00o

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 shaka_fo00o
Member since 2009 • 735 Posts

Ugh..folding laundry. I dunno what it is but i just can't stand doing it. Well it has to be done...

Avatar image for Bluestorm-Kalas
Bluestorm-Kalas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Bluestorm-Kalas
Member since 2006 • 13073 Posts

How disrespectful customers are. :/

Diablo112688

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Diablo112688
Member since 2003 • 8345 Posts
I call them large grievances... Working... working sucks always. It does not matter what you do. Sooner than later all you think about is the money, when you have days off and suicide on your way to your job. We have too work way too many hours to maintain this disgusting society. It is NOT worth it. People I have no interest in talking to me... that also annoys me.
Justinps2hero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

#7 Justinps2hero
Member since 2007 • 2317 Posts
Change job dude, it should not be like that.
swamprat_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#8 swamprat_basic
Member since 2002 • 9145 Posts

When drivers take forever to pull into a turn lane, therefore forcing the traffic behind them to slow down.

caityful

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 caityful
Member since 2010 • 1210 Posts

the weather here in England, it's been really warm today

gamedude2020
The weather in Australia for me, its been cool for the past few days and today was stinking hot. I hate summer.
Atmanix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Atmanix
Member since 2009 • 6927 Posts

Chewing with your mouth open drive me nuts.

wstfld

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 wstfld
Member since 2008 • 6375 Posts
I call them large grievances... Working... working sucks always. It does not matter what you do. Sooner than later all you think about is the money, when you have days off and suicide on your way to your job. We have too work way too many hours to maintain this disgusting society. It is NOT worth it. People I have no interest in talking to me... that also annoys me. Diablo112688
Working does suck. What do you think about the 4-day work week? Monday through Thursday with more hours a day and then a 3-day weekend. I think it would make things way better. Just having that extra day off a week would give me time to accomplish non-work related items. I could then have an actual day of rest.
Atmanix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Atmanix
Member since 2009 • 6927 Posts

[QUOTE="Diablo112688"]I call them large grievances... Working... working sucks always. It does not matter what you do. Sooner than later all you think about is the money, when you have days off and suicide on your way to your job. We have too work way too many hours to maintain this disgusting society. It is NOT worth it. People I have no interest in talking to me... that also annoys me. wstfld
Working does suck. What do you think about the 4-day work week? Monday through Thursday with more hours a day and then a 3-day weekend. I think it would make things way better. Just having that extra day off a week would give me time to accomplish non-work related items. I could then have an actual day of rest.

I used to work a 4x10 schedule, it was amazing. It was like I had a mini-vacation every week.