What's it like being kissed?

#1 Posted by Behardy24 (4245 posts) -

What's it like being kissed on the lips? Never been kissed before and wondering what it feels like. Another reason I bring it up is because some stranger kissed me in my dreams. That was weird. Also it's 11:59 pm and I am bored.

So tell me please. :P

#2 Posted by johnd13 (8151 posts) -

I don't know either. *cries*

#3 Posted by Behardy24 (4245 posts) -

@johnd13 said:

*cries with you*

#4 Posted by Iszdope (10014 posts) -

Feels nice. Kinda warm.

#5 Posted by sukraj (22861 posts) -

feels very sloppy

#6 Posted by Gaming-Planet (14022 posts) -

Feels like bad breath going into your mouth.

#7 Posted by 10854 (109 posts) -

feels like pudding

#8 Posted by killzowned24 (7345 posts) -

Why don't you just try and find out for yourself? I would say the chances are not below 90% that you will be rejected because females purpose in in life is to breed. :D

#9 Posted by MirkoS77 (7506 posts) -

Soft, warm, wet, and hopefully tastes good. And also strange to be so close to another in such a way.

Get on it.

#10 Posted by thehig1 (2074 posts) -

Varies dramatically depending on who it is, and how attracted to them you are and your state of mind (sober, drunk, tipsy)

#11 Edited by VaguelyTagged (10172 posts) -

meh, it's boring.

#12 Edited by jasean79 (2374 posts) -

#13 Edited by chaplainDMK (6839 posts) -

Depends, like just kissing on the lips isn't really much. Tongue kissing is kinda weird, like a wrestling match with two sea cucumbers or something. Mainly it's the emotional rush you get that's the "good part", you're all high from it.

Also pray to god that whomever you are kissing didn't have something weird to eat right before. I kissed a girl that tasted like she ate 5 pounds of onions topped off with cheap beer.

#14 Posted by InEMplease (6335 posts) -

It's like being punched but softer and with spit instead of blood. The hell you want?

#15 Posted by ShepardCommandr (2696 posts) -

I wouldn't know.....

#16 Posted by Rich3232 (2754 posts) -

Find a girl and try it

#18 Posted by Netret0120 (2160 posts) -

@jasean79 said:

This

It's definitely an amazing feeling when done with someone you care about. Hormones will be through the roof!! Think of the feeling you get when you climax from sexual arousal. Now put that in your mouth. Oh Yeah:)

#19 Posted by kingcrimson24 (465 posts) -

just kiss some random person on the street and see how it feels lol :p

or come to my collage . :v

If i want to be serious , its a mix of happiness , joy and stress . because at first youre not sure if she wants it or not and your heart starts beating as fast as hell after it's done you want to jump all the way to home and just blow some thing in the way and you can't keep yourself in your skin !

the sad part is , that awesome feeling is just the first time . after that you never get the "first kiss" experience again :(

#20 Posted by xdude85 (4421 posts) -

I wouldn't know since girls have cooties.

#21 Posted by chernoalpha527 (168 posts) -

Feels good man especially if a girl kisses you first makes you feel

#22 Edited by Jag85 (4490 posts) -

Kissing on the lips feels soft and nice.

The next step after that is French kissing, which feels wet and sloppy... just how I like it.

#24 Posted by KHAndAnime (13778 posts) -

It's nothing special. Some girls don't even like to kiss that much, which usually works in my favor, as I can skip ahead a base or two.

#25 Posted by Treflis (11560 posts) -

Like warm wet skin against yours.

#26 Posted by foxhound_fox (88439 posts) -

Not as good as sex.

#27 Posted by chaoscougar1 (36805 posts) -

@thehig1 said:

Varies dramatically depending on who it is, and how attracted to them you are and your state of mind (sober, drunk, tipsy)

#28 Posted by indzman (17833 posts) -

Wet and tastes like strawberry

#29 Posted by geniobastardo (1294 posts) -

@behardy24 said:

@johnd13 said:

*cries with you*

*cries with you and you*

#30 Posted by tocool340 (20524 posts) -

Hmmm...its exquisite with the right person, especially if they have a clean mouth and know what they're doing....

#31 Posted by always_explicit (2914 posts) -

I love the first kiss with a new partner, the nice mix of anxiety and expectation, ultimately satisfaction. Nice mix of emotion but after the first kiss it dissipates. Not many people call french kiss well, and done incorrectly it can be quite unpleasant.

As to how it feels.... It feels like someone trying to taste the tip of your tongue with theirs. Warm, a little wet....its a ncie little game for two people do play, you can tease each other etc etc. I remember a girl 2 years older than me asked me if I had a girlfriend before.....I said no....she asked had I kissed a girl....I said no....she said aww would I like to try with her....I said yes....and it was awesome. She tasted of sweets and her hair smelled amazing.

#32 Posted by speedfog (3203 posts) -

Feels good, always give me some heartwarming euphoria.

#33 Edited by johnd13 (8151 posts) -
@always_explicit said:
I remember a girl 2 years older than me asked me if I had a girlfriend before.....I said no....she asked had I kissed a girl....I said no....she said aww would I like to try with her....I said yes....and it was awesome. She tasted of sweets and her hair smelled amazing.

Why can't I ever meet girls like this... >.>

#34 Posted by always_explicit (2914 posts) -

You gotta get out there dude. Join a club, play a sport, find a hobby. Join a band, make some music. Talk to as many as you can!!

#35 Edited by evildead6789 (7743 posts) -

you'll love it, feels like... something that you can't describe

find someone to kiss

#36 Posted by BranKetra (48634 posts) -

Kissing is a tangible form of acceptance and affection that can be sensed.

The best part about kissing is how personal it is (just for the kisser and the kissed).

#37 Posted by playmynutz (5983 posts) -

It taste disgusting because she doesn't like mouthwash

#38 Edited by one_plum (6355 posts) -

@evildead6789 said:

you'll love it, feels like... something that you can't describe

find someone to kiss

I kissed a frog and it turned into a prince.

Am I doing it wrong?

#39 Edited by Nengo_Flow (9770 posts) -

A girls' lips feel better when they are on my dick.