What Or Who Motivates You The Most?!(sort of spirit-up thing)

This topic is locked from further discussion.

GRANDSLASHER27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 GRANDSLASHER27
Member since 2007 • 769 Posts
such as anime, games etc.. or family members or your own self. i ain't self-made type person, i need and seek other's view point in everything i do. i need there yes in my thoughts and workings, in otherwords i seek answers first from myself but confirm the action only from other's opinion. but i need mostly God's assistance in-short of prayer form. well at times watching quality anime like recca makes me high spirited and interested in having that kind of body(of the hero). but basically good happenings motivates most people i think. otherwise i am one of those who would fail the most in adverse situations. i am otherwise over-influenced by others. it great to be self-motivated highly spirited person!
Avatar image for LA_lakers_4life
LA_lakers_4life

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#2 LA_lakers_4life
Member since 2006 • 7051 Posts
im motivated by people relying on me....i refuse to let people down so whenever someone is depending on me....i do what i can to fulfill my portion of the deal....otherwise im just a lazy SOB
Canuck3000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Canuck3000
Member since 2004 • 40562 Posts
Myself.

I know quiting wont get anything done.

Come whatever may.
yamum2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4 yamum2
Member since 2007 • 5879 Posts
jesus motervates me
GRANDSLASHER27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 GRANDSLASHER27
nice to hear that laker, no one relies on me for anything nor do i, but i am sure i would try and help. and cannuck i think i have learned something from you pal, eventhough at times i completely quit myself at situation/s, somehow someway i find a ray of hope to keep it up, and ofcourse i am not gonna quit on my love, i want her at all the cost.
Canuck3000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Canuck3000
[QUOTE="GRANDSLASHER27"]nice to hear that laker, no one relies on me for anything nor do i, but i am sure i would try and help. and cannuck i think i have learned something from you pal, eventhough at times i completely quit myself at situation/s, somehow someway i find a ray of hope to keep it up, and ofcourse i am not gonna quit on my love, i want her at all the cost.

And there you go.

If you have that drive, you can get pretty much anything you want.
Caffeine_Trip

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Caffeine_Trip
Member since 2006 • 3390 Posts
My mind.
eTrace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#8 eTrace
Member since 2003 • 3042 Posts
jesus motervates meyamum2
lol
GRANDSLASHER27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 GRANDSLASHER27
right, fight even if its the end, i will definately keep that thing in my mind now, thanks again canuck. i will somehow get the guts to meet the girl's father and atleast then i will get to know whether or not she too loves me! so far its one-sided.
Canuck3000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Canuck3000
[QUOTE="GRANDSLASHER27"]right, fight even if its the end, i will definately keep that thing in my mind now, thanks again canuck. i will somehow get the guts to meet the girl's father and atleast then i will get to know whether or not she too loves me! so far its one-sided.

Good luck dude.
badaboom187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#11 badaboom187
Member since 2005 • 6917 Posts
the people around me...my friends, my family, frank gore.....they all motivate me in their own special way
badaboom187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#13 badaboom187
Member since 2005 • 6917 Posts
Hot Women.roulettethedog
:lol:
GRANDSLASHER27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 GRANDSLASHER27
thanks again canuck, its just that i am waiting for that anticipated job of mine, so that i can say thatto her father that i am earning a respectable amount which would be enough to satisfy a family of two people! without any proper job as a support i do not think its wise nor do i think i would have the guts to ask her hand for marriage without the income question sold. and i could have afford to lose her then i would have done it a long time ago, i cannot afford to lose her as she is my life. no sorry everyone, i am sure some of you that i do get personal quite many times. back to topic, captain tsubasa/flash kicker motivates me to have a body like that cap wearing goal-keeper. inshort anime gets me all high-spirited.
Harbadakus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Harbadakus
Member since 2005 • 5474 Posts
Conceptart.org
The_PirateKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 The_PirateKing
Member since 2005 • 9714 Posts
~-~Music. Right now nothing in my life gets me more pumped than my music. But my laptop's broken now, so my motivation is gone and has been for almost two weeks. Even if I had the motivation it wouldn't do me any good, I want to be a writer so I can't do jack without my laptop. I'm supposed to get it back tomorrow though... ... supposed to>.>. There were a couple of days already I was "supposed to" get it back...>.>~-~
Fortier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Fortier
Member since 2004 • 7728 Posts

The hope of one day starting my life over...

familyguy77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 familyguy77
Member since 2005 • 2238 Posts
I motivate myself.
Hallenbeck77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 Hallenbeck77  Moderator
Member since 2005 • 16878 Posts

When I was younger, it was my parents.  When I was lacking in school, They'd beat the living S*** out if me.  It sucked, but it kept  me in line.  Ass whuppings are a great motivator, believe me.

When I got older, later teens, early 20s, In my neighborhood there were some "friends" I had that said that I'd never make it out of the city, I'd never ammount to anything, crap like that.  It was things like that that kept me going. I wanted so bad to prove them wrong.  I diddn't want to gloat in front of them or anything like that, it was to prove more to me . that I could do it. 

And it worked.  I'n living in Hawaii, with a good job and totally happy.   Nothing much more to say.