2012 Camaro here
This topic is locked from further discussion.
- Member Since: July 19, 2011
- Posts: 2754
- Member Since: January 5, 2010
- Posts: 38011
- Member Since: November 14, 2010
- Posts: 16252
- Member Since: May 2, 2008
- Posts: 32067
Homologated RNN14 beta from Nissan. One of 5000 ever made, quite the eye looker. That little jellybean is my daily driver though, it's an Toyota/Scion IQ. I have since put a useless (but cool looking) carbon fiber hood on it.
The RNN14, is of course, left completely stock(ish)
I also have a honda civic, a big diesel chevy (like the one in the background) to pull bikes/cars to the track, an toyota yaris and a maza 2.
Also, Did I mention bikes? Two kawii's, one is track-bike 600 and the other is an older 750, as well as a few 125-250cc motards.
- Member Since: February 4, 2010
- Posts: 17839
- Member Since: January 5, 2014
- Posts: 25
- Member Since: July 12, 2002
- Posts: 5700