What is your sex/gender?

• 89 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for lucianocasanova
lucianocasanova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

Poll What is your sex/gender? (43 votes)

Male 81%
Female 7%
Trans 12%

I am guy/male

• 
MlauTheDaft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#51 MlauTheDaft
Member since 2011 • 5189 Posts

@korvus: Indeed good Sir :)

The trick is to pretend that you look like Matthew McConaughey. Just a regular tuesday as a dragonslayer.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b797108c254e
deactivated-5b797108c254e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 44

#52  Edited By deactivated-5b797108c254e
Member since 2013 • 11245 Posts

@MlauTheDaft: I've never watched Reign of Fire. Is it any good?

MlauTheDaft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53 MlauTheDaft

@korvus: Well... Not really. It's with Bale and McConaughey (thank Science for copy/paste), so it's still enjoyable. Bald, bearded, crazy dragonslayer guy is a pretty fun character IMO and a total badass.

I've seen far worse movies, but it helps if you appreciate dumb action and are a bit of a child at heart.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 deactivated-5b797108c254e

@MlauTheDaft: Oh, I am, especially when it involves dragons or dinosaurs =P

MlauTheDaft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 MlauTheDaft

@korvus: Watch it then! I'm sure you will find at least something to like :)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 deactivated-5b797108c254e

@MlauTheDaft: Will add it to the list; thanks =D

Avatar image for ShepardCommandr
ShepardCommandr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#57 ShepardCommandr
Member since 2013 • 4939 Posts

I am a member of the no life neck beard race/sex.

dylandr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#58 dylandr
Member since 2015 • 4940 Posts

@ShepardCommandr: i thought you were called the basementdweller...

plageus900

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#59  Edited By plageus900
Member since 2013 • 3065 Posts

I'm a male. I'm straight.

I seem to have very masculine features and yet some pretty feminine ones at the same time. I'm tall, broad shoulders, hairy chest, etc. Yet I have a very young looking face, short wavy blonde hair, long eye-lashes, blue eyes that go from light to dark, etc. My girlfriend describes me as 'pretty'. I attract women and gay men at the same time. The latter kind of irritates me sometimes.

whipassmt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 24

#60 whipassmt
Member since 2007 • 15375 Posts

@GazaAli said:

@Planeforger said:

Male and...mostly masculine?

I have no idea how I'd assess my gender, really. I don't strongly identify with traditionally masculine interests (beer, sport, cars), but I'm not particularly effeminate either.

Let me give you a hand. You "assess" your gender by peaking at your groin-that is one clue you can't miss, except for the extremely unusual cases. How masculine or feminine a man or a woman is has no bearing on a biological trait. For instance I, like yourself, care little for most stereotypical interests of men yet it never occurred to me to "assess" my gender.

Do yourself a favor and don't entertain this twaddle; there's no need to muddle your mind as I'm sure there's enough to muddle it already.

Well, I take it "gender theory" isn't as popular in the Arab world as it is in American academia. Do you know some libs over here want to start calling a "manhole cover" a "personhole cover" and find the term "brown paper bag" offensive (supposedly it's racist against Mexicans, when really the bag is brown).

Avatar image for speedfreak48t5p
speedfreak48t5p

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 62

#61 speedfreak48t5p
Member since 2009 • 14416 Posts

I'm a cat.

elkoldo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 elkoldo
Member since 2009 • 1832 Posts
@Master_Live said:

Heterosexy.

Photographic proof required.

elkoldo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By elkoldo
Member since 2009 • 1832 Posts

I'm a lesbian by the way.

TheFlush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#64  Edited By TheFlush
Member since 2002 • 5965 Posts

My sex is male
My sexuality is gay
My gender is male (unless I let my inner girl out once in a while.)

Master_Live

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#65 Master_Live
Member since 2004 • 20510 Posts

@elkoldo said:
@Master_Live said:

Heterosexy.

Photographic proof required.

One day I shall.

Avatar image for MakeMeaSammitch
MakeMeaSammitch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 MakeMeaSammitch
Member since 2012 • 4889 Posts

@whipassmt said:

@GazaAli said:

@Planeforger said:

I have no idea how I'd assess my gender, really. I don't strongly identify with traditionally masculine interests (beer, sport, cars), but I'm not particularly effeminate either.

Let me give you a hand. You "assess" your gender by peaking at your groin-that is one clue you can't miss, except for the extremely unusual cases. How masculine or feminine a man or a woman is has no bearing on a biological trait. For instance I, like yourself, care little for most stereotypical interests of men yet it never occurred to me to "assess" my gender.

Do yourself a favor and don't entertain this twaddle; there's no need to muddle your mind as I'm sure there's enough to muddle it already.

Well, I take it "gender theory" isn't as popular in the Arab world as it is in American academia. Do you know some libs over here want to start calling a "manhole cover" a "personhole cover" and find the term "brown paper bag" offensive (supposedly it's racist against Mexicans, when really the bag is brown).

Is it any more ridiculous than you believing in the Obama birth-er conspiracy?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 deactivated-5b797108c254e

@magicalclick said:

I am gay.

That is neither sex nor gender though =P

themajormayor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 themajormayor
Member since 2011 • 25729 Posts

@GazaAli said:

Ah that twaddle again. My gender is my sex, male. I'm sane and rational enough to figure such a truism by myself.

Same!

themajormayor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 themajormayor

@Planeforger said:

Just because your body is that of a human male doesn't mean that your soul is not that of a hermaphrodite moose.

gamerguru100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By gamerguru100
Member since 2009 • 12718 Posts

@Toph_Girl250 said:

My username should be obvious...

Hmmm...totally a 50 year old man posing as a 17 year old girl.

JK

Don't kill me plz! :(

jun_aka_pekto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By jun_aka_pekto
Member since 2010 • 25255 Posts

I'd say I'm male.......

I wish I was him.....

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 deactivated-5b797108c254e

@jun_aka_pekto: You mean stuck in the 80's and about to be in a motorcycle crash?

GazaAli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75 GazaAli
Member since 2007 • 25216 Posts

@themajormayor said:

@Planeforger said:

Just because your body is that of a human male doesn't mean that your soul is not that of a hermaphrodite moose.

I was prepared to say something along those lines in case someone opted for the "sex is a biological construct, gender is a psychological one" malarkey. You can be a woman in a man's body in as much as you can be an alien in a human body.

GazaAli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 GazaAli
@whipassmt said:

@GazaAli said:

@Planeforger said:

One of the few virtues of the Arab world in its current state is how liberal twaddle hasn't inundated the region, and judging by where things are heading, it doesn't seem change is in order. Nevertheless, I'm well aware of the new frontiers of absurdity liberalism is venturing into. Recently I came across a gem in that bizarro world but I'm saving it for a topic of its own-its the only way I'll give it the proper attention it calls for.

Renevent42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77 Renevent42
Member since 2010 • 6654 Posts

As much as some of the more extreme "liberal twaddle" annoys me, it's far superior to what's happening in the Arab world. We might have some oversensitive ninnies making fuses over nothing, but at least we aren't stuck in the stone age socially.

whipassmt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 24

#78 whipassmt
Member since 2007 • 15375 Posts

@Renevent42: @GazaAli:

I like the term "liberal twaddle" it's quite comical, maybe Gaza could get himself a show on Fox and use that as his punchline, O'Reilly, Gutfeld and Miller would most likely like that term.

But I agree overall with Renevent, i'd rather deal with the liberals and their "twaddle" than the stuff going on in some parts of the Middle East. Much of the "twaddle" is actually pretty funny anyways, and although some of them can be violent usually the worst the leftists in the U.S. do is get all offended and try to boycott and put people out of business (which is something I don't like, to me if someone says something offensive, deal with it, trying to cost them their livelihood or take their show off the air is a bit much) or complain to the the government (Hey libbies, ain't it fun living in the real world? Don't go cryin' to Obama 'cause you're on your own in the real world"), but at least they don't behead people.

GazaAli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By GazaAli

@whipassmt said:

@Renevent42: @GazaAli:

I like the term "liberal twaddle" it's quite comical, maybe Gaza could get himself a show on Fox and use that as his punchline, O'Reilly, Gutfeld and Miller would most likely like that term.

But I agree overall with Renevent, i'd rather deal with the liberals and their "twaddle" than the stuff going on in some parts of the Middle East. Much of the "twaddle" is actually pretty funny anyways, and although some of them can be violent usually the worst the leftists in the U.S. do is get all offended and try to boycott and put people out of business (which is something I don't like, to me if someone says something offensive, deal with it, trying to cost them their livelihood or take their show off the air is a bit much) or complain to the the government (Hey libbies, ain't it fun living in the real world? Don't go cryin' to Obama 'cause you're on your own in the real world"), but at least they don't behead people.

This, objectively speaking, isn't up for discussion; I'd be insane to suggest otherwise. However, I maintain the disposition that the [foreseeable] future isn't liberal.

Toph_Girl250

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By Toph_Girl250
Member since 2008 • 48978 Posts

@GazaAli said:

@themajormayor said:

@Planeforger said:

I was prepared to say something along those lines in case someone opted for the "sex is a biological construct, gender is a psychological one" malarkey. You can be a woman in a man's body in as much as you can be an alien in a human body.

Wait I'm confused, are you saying that it is quite possible that an alien could be on this planet completely disguised/looks exactly like a regular human male or female?

jun_aka_pekto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By jun_aka_pekto
Member since 2010 • 25255 Posts

@korvus said:

@jun_aka_pekto: You mean stuck in the 80's and about to be in a motorcycle crash?

No. Being surrounded by twins. ;-)

"Hooters hooters, yum yum yum" - Al Bundy

themajormayor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83 themajormayor

@Renevent42 said:

As much as some of the more extreme "liberal twaddle" annoys me, it's far superior to what's happening in the Arab world. We might have some oversensitive ninnies making fuses over nothing, but at least we aren't stuck in the stone age socially.

I'm so happy we're not stuck in the stone age.

themajormayor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84 themajormayor

@Toph_Girl250 said:

@GazaAli said:

@themajormayor said:

@Planeforger said:

Wait I'm confused, are you saying that it is quite possible that an alien could be on this planet completely disguised/looks exactly like a regular human male or female?

He's saying the exact opposite.

Toph_Girl250

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85 Toph_Girl250
Member since 2008 • 48978 Posts

@themajormayor said:

@Toph_Girl250 said:

@GazaAli said:

@themajormayor said:

@Planeforger said:

Oh, I see. I completely disagree with that then.

themajormayor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86 themajormayor

@Toph_Girl250 said:

@themajormayor said:

@Toph_Girl250 said:

@GazaAli said:

@themajormayor said:

@Planeforger said:

Oh, I see. I completely disagree with that then.

He's not completely ruling out the possibility. But this is a very accurate analogy. And for it to work that slim possibility is not included.

Renevent42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By Renevent42

@themajormayor said:

@Renevent42 said:

Beirut is cool, or so I hear. Anyways that's more the exception than the rule in the Arab world. There's places where a woman walking around in a bathing suit would land them in jail (or worse).

And that's what I was countering anyways. The liberal "twaddle" he spoke about not existing are those places I am specifically speaking about. Highly conservative areas where they are centuries behind on ideas about gender and sexuality, women's rights, etc.

GazaAli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88 GazaAli

@Renevent42 said:

@themajormayor said:

@Renevent42 said:

Beirut is cool, or so I hear. Anyways that's more the exception than the rule in the Arab world. There's places where a woman walking around in a bathing suit would land them in jail (or worse).

And that's what I was countering anyways. The liberal "twaddle" he spoke about not existing are those places I am specifically speaking about. Highly conservative areas where they are centuries behind on ideas about gender and sexuality, women's rights, etc.

Let's drop the vague generalization and speak of concrete cases. Which Middle Eastern countries are "centuries behind on ideas about gender and sexuality". Let me save you the trouble and eliminate KSA from the discussion's outset.

The hyperbolic demonization of Middle Eastern social values continues to be unsubstantiated. If the sole argument employed in that respect is that we're not as liberal as our western counterparts then I take that as a compliment; I would hate for licentiousness and deviancy to predominate my surrounding. I feel sorry for whoever believes prudence and temperance to be antiquities.

Renevent42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By Renevent42

Why would we eliminate it? Because it's a prime example? That's ridiculous of you to try lol!

Anyways it's nowhere near unsubstantiated...would you like me to post the countless articles/studies detailing the social state of affairs in many Arab countries as it concerns LBGT, women's rights, and other issues?

Avatar image for Smokescreened84
Smokescreened84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#90 Smokescreened84
Member since 2005 • 2565 Posts

Gender - Female

Sex - Massive birth defect of a male body that I'm slowly and gradually realigning to female, been on HRT for a little over a year now.