What is your opinion of people who put "Coexist" stickers on their car

• 68 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by SailorSatourne (40 posts) -

This thing. Like, what goes through your head when you see this on a car? Personally, I've always thought it was pretentious and tacky, but maybe I'm just overthinking it.

d201.jpg

#2 Posted by undergroundLPx (645 posts) -

This thing. Like, what goes through your head when you see this on a car? Personally, I've always thought it was pretentious and tacky, but maybe I'm just overthinking it.

d201.jpg

SailorSatourne

Everything that becomes a social trend is tacky. Our wannabe society makes it tacky though.

#3 Posted by ghoklebutter (19327 posts) -
I think it's silly because of the message it has, but it doesn't really bother me.
#4 Posted by kingkong0124 (8329 posts) -

i support it.

#5 Posted by monkeytoes61 (8391 posts) -
Wishful thinking. It only bugs me because people think they are participating in some sort of sweeping social change, ala Kony 2012.
#6 Posted by wis3boi (32013 posts) -

28sq4ic.jpg.

#7 Posted by Goyoshi12 (9687 posts) -

I pay absolutly no mind to it.

#9 Posted by Goyoshi12 (9687 posts) -

It reads: I am a gay plz rape my face

coolbeans90

Well that escalated quickly.

#10 Posted by SailorSatourne (40 posts) -

wis3boi

Why is Stonehenge there?

#11 Posted by airshocker (31010 posts) -

coolbeans90

suspension incoming?

#12 Posted by jimkabrhel (15432 posts) -

Pretty lame, but not as much as the Jesus fish.

#13 Posted by coolbeans90 (21305 posts) -

[QUOTE="coolbeans90"]

airshocker

suspension incoming?

i hope not

i avoided the slur that has given me 4 or 5 7-day suspensions

if i am ever gone, those things are why

#14 Posted by airshocker (31010 posts) -

28sq4ic.jpg.

wis3boi

What is the F supposed to be?

#15 Posted by Pffrbt (6596 posts) -

What is the F supposed to be?

airshocker

The letter "F".

#16 Posted by airshocker (31010 posts) -

The letter "F".

Pffrbt

Then it isn't as catchy as Coexist and instantly fails.

#17 Posted by Rhazakna (11022 posts) -
Coexisting is a fine idea. Too often though, people with that on their bumpers really mean "lets not criticize the beliefs of others because we may upset them. Now that is complete horsesh*t.
#18 Posted by PernicioEnigma (5445 posts) -
All religions getting on would be a nice change. All religions disappearing would be a better change, but the chance of that happening is even less than the chance of them all getting along.
#19 Posted by Chickity_China (2322 posts) -

All religions getting on would be a nice change. All religions disappearing would be a better change, but the chance of that happening is even less than the chance of them all getting along.PernicioEnigma

Why would religions disappearing be a better change? The root of most religions teaches people love and have compassion for others. Only dense people who fight over religion should disappear.

#20 Posted by Jaysonguy (38081 posts) -

Hippy wimps

#21 Posted by Communist_Soul (3080 posts) -

[QUOTE="PernicioEnigma"]All religions getting on would be a nice change. All religions disappearing would be a better change, but the chance of that happening is even less than the chance of them all getting along.Chickity_China

Why would religions disappearing be a better change? The root of most religions teaches people love and have compassion for others. Only dense people who fight over religion should disappear.

Shame, everyone happens to be dense cvnts.

#22 Posted by Rhazakna (11022 posts) -

[QUOTE="PernicioEnigma"]All religions getting on would be a nice change. All religions disappearing would be a better change, but the chance of that happening is even less than the chance of them all getting along.Chickity_China

The root of most religion is to prostrate oneself before a faith-fueled power structure that seeks its own expansion. It's complete nonsense to say most religions teach love and compassion for others. All remotely prominent religions have a brutal and bloody history. These supposed "true teachings" of love and tolerance seem to always elude the most devout believers.
#23 Posted by CycleOfViolence (2813 posts) -

It's their car so they can decorate it with whatever they want.

#24 Posted by Aljosa23 (26009 posts) -

Who cares. I don't let insignificant crap like that bother me

#25 Posted by WSGRandomPerson (13693 posts) -
Don't care, just like any other bumper sticker.
#26 Posted by PernicioEnigma (5445 posts) -

It's human nature to be compassionate for others, that's the reason religion teach love and compassion - because religions are man made. By ridding the world of religion people will still love and be compassionate for others, the difference is we'll have a more open minded population who are willing to think for themselves when it comes to the big questions and not be content with lazy "answers" which is all religion has ever provided. Not to mention those who wish to manipulate the masses will be missing their most powerful tool of manipulation.
#27 Posted by Hatiko (4613 posts) -

I saw this one in a store:

capitalist.jpg

#28 Posted by CycleOfViolence (2813 posts) -

I saw this one in a store:

capitalist.jpg

Hatiko

Murica

#29 Posted by Aquat1cF1sh (10936 posts) -
I think it's sort of silly to be honest.
#30 Posted by LJS9502_basic (152433 posts) -
I have a low opinion of anyone that puts stickers on their car.....
#31 Posted by lonewolf604 (8546 posts) -
I have a low opinion of anyone that puts stickers on their car.....LJS9502_basic
You have a low opinion of everything.
#32 Posted by LJS9502_basic (152433 posts) -
[QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"]I have a low opinion of anyone that puts stickers on their car.....lonewolf604

Just stupidity......
#33 Posted by MakeMeaSammitch (4611 posts) -

They're probably hipsters.

#34 Posted by tocool340 (20663 posts) -
Indifferent....
#35 Posted by jer_1 (7451 posts) -

They're all tree-huggers.

At least that's what I think to myself everytime I see that sticker or one like it.

#36 Posted by lonewolf604 (8546 posts) -
[QUOTE="lonewolf604"][QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"]I have a low opinion of anyone that puts stickers on their car.....LJS9502_basic

Just stupidity......

Which is anything that isn't the Cure.
#37 Posted by dagreenfish (1817 posts) -
The same opinion I have of anyone who puts bumper stickers of anykind on their car. I'm more likely to have an opinion on how you're driving over a sticker.
#38 Posted by LJS9502_basic (152433 posts) -
[QUOTE="lonewolf604"][QUOTE="LJS9502_basic"][QUOTE="lonewolf604"] You have a low opinion of everything.

Just stupidity......

Which is anything that isn't the Cure.

No but you're making your mark...;)
#39 Posted by konvikt_17 (22371 posts) -

a always think of Dracula(numbers here). not the Admin, but there is another user here by the name Dracula with numbers in his name, and he has that coexist sig.

other than that, i dont give a fvck.

#40 Posted by Chow_Mein_Kampf (6201 posts) -

They're probably those pissy types that get offende by everything.......................

Can't say i give a fuk though...............

#41 Posted by TacticalDesire (10713 posts) -

Doesn't really bother me, but I don't see why anyone puts bumper stickers on their cars anyway.

#42 Posted by gamerguru100 (11323 posts) -

It's funny because the world's religions will never will coexist peacefully. Seven billion humans with an assload of differences will never coexist peacefully.

#43 Posted by XturnalS (5018 posts) -

coexist-firearm-gun-manufacturer-logo-st

Only Coexist Stick I'd put on my car.

#44 Posted by Serraph105 (28567 posts) -

d201.jpg

SailorSatourne

Personally I find bumper stickers in general to be tacky, but at least this bumper sticker isn't devisive.

#45 Posted by GazaAli (23815 posts) -
The one thing that would go through my mind is how does star of David mimic an x? seriously.
#46 Posted by Celldrax (14809 posts) -

3qjgcx.jpg.

#47 Posted by CHOASXIII (14648 posts) -

Trying too hard to be edgy.

#48 Posted by worlock77 (22547 posts) -

I'm more concerned with how they're driving their car than with what they put on the car.

Trying too hard to be edgy.

CHOASXIII

Not sure how it's suppose to be "edgy", but ok.

#49 Posted by GrayF0X786 (4070 posts) -

28sq4ic.jpg.

wis3boi

thats quite.....rubbish.

#50 Posted by Darkman2007 (17929 posts) -

I would think those people have their heads in the clouds.