What is your favorite cartoon?

• 103 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#51 Posted by SaintLeonidas (25864 posts) -

Avatar: The Last Airbender, Hey Arnold, Rocko's Modern Life, Rocket Power, Archer.

#52 Edited by Aljosa23 (24541 posts) -

The Simpsons but that's my all-time favourite anything so it doesn't count. Otherwise, Batman: TAS, Arthur, Rupert, Rocko's Modern Life, Rugrats, and Dexter's Lab.

#53 Edited by AvatarMan96 (7321 posts) -

All of the SponeBob episodes leading up to the theatrical movie. The rest are garbage.

#54 Posted by Celldrax (14548 posts) -

I used to have a lot of different favourites, though I've watched barely anything in years

Right now I'll probably just go with MLP: FiM and Metalocalypse

#55 Posted by roulettethedog (10944 posts) -

The first ten years of the Simpsons, old Loony tunes, Tom & Jerry, Mighty mouse, Woody Woodpecker and on and on....

#56 Edited by PannicAtack (20928 posts) -

All of the SponeBob episodes leading up to the theatrical movie. The rest are garbage.

I hear this a lot. Did the guy originally in charge of the show leave after the movie or something?

#57 Posted by Jimn_tonic (819 posts) -

the one i watched the most would be DBZ.

the most memorable would be the first season of digimon. friggin epic. too bad it got pretty stupid after that.

I've really gotten into Madoka Magica

#58 Posted by tepni (3214 posts) -

Adventure Time

#59 Edited by JDWolfie (1851 posts) -

I'm guessing were talking more like kids cartoons but my favorites were Rocko's Modern Life, Dragon Ball Z, Rugrats, Hey Arnold!, Mighty Max, The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest, Pokemon (1st season), and probably Beast Wars. I also love South Park.

#60 Posted by Shottayouth13- (6722 posts) -

Don't really watch cartoons much nowadays but I'd say my current favourites are Avatar and Family Guy.

But, back in the day:

• Powerpuff Girls
  • Billy and Mandy
  • Teen Titans
  • Looney Tunes (even the baby one)
  • Scooby Doo
  • Courage the Cowardly Dog
  • Johnny Bravo
#61 Posted by tocool340 (20454 posts) -

Samurai Jack...

#62 Posted by the_bi99man (11047 posts) -

So much this. Can't wait for the new season. Have you seen the Top Gun "Danger Zone" music video remake with Archer characters?

#63 Posted by SexyJazzCat (883 posts) -

Adventure Time.

#64 Posted by Jag85 (4305 posts) -

Assuming you mean non-Anime cartoons, my favourite would be Avatar: The Last Airbender.

#65 Posted by THE_DRUGGIE (24961 posts) -

Mad Bull 34.

#66 Edited by cain006 (8625 posts) -

Not true at all. I don't watch spongebob much but the one where they go surfing is pretty great. And you're kidding yourself if you think all of the episodes before the movie were great.

#67 Posted by THE_DRUGGIE (24961 posts) -

@cain006 said:

@AvatarMan96 said:

Not true at all. I don't watch spongebob much but the one where they go surfing is pretty great. And you're kidding yourself if you think all of the episodes before the movie were great.

You just forgot how to shut your brain off and have a good ol time!

#68 Edited by sammyjenkis898 (27998 posts) -

@cain006 said:

@AvatarMan96 said:

There is a significant drop in quality. I'm not saying every episode before the movie was great, but there was a cleverness to those episodes that is absent from the post-movie ones. The recent episodes solely appeal to children, where the early episodes appeal to a wider range of demographics. There are a number of jokes that children just don't get (I know I didn't.) It's clever for what it is.

It's like that obvious change after the Rugrats movie. Once Dil came along, the show wasn't just about babies; it was a show for babies.

#69 Edited by Hemmaroids (3148 posts) -

Sanjay and Craig

Superjail

#70 Posted by RoccoHout (974 posts) -

The Simpsons, best show ever.

Futurama and South Park are great too

#71 Posted by punkhead66 (2268 posts) -

Daria, Avatar, archer, bobs burgers, adventure time, regular show.

#72 Posted by Unicronus (42 posts) -

The Spider-man show from the 90's and Batman and Superman Adventrures on WB are my favorites

#73 Posted by CrimsonBrute (23133 posts) -

And not one mention of Beavis & Butt-head.

#74 Posted by KiIIyou (27135 posts) -

OOOF I got so many, but if I gotta choose one it'd prollly be Adventure Time haha

#75 Edited by cain006 (8625 posts) -

@f22_king_raptor: I've seen like two episodes of it. King of the Hill is much better than it based on the episodes I watched.

#76 Posted by touchscreenpad (220 posts) -

So many cartoons that I liked and one of them is Avatar: The Last Airbender/The Legend of Aang. I still don't know what is the correct title though.

#77 Posted by -Renegade (8340 posts) -
#78 Edited by LostProphetFLCL (17065 posts) -

Definitely Archer. Show is by far the funniest thing I have ever seen on television!

#79 Posted by N1K0LA191 (66 posts) -

If I have to choose older cartoons, I don't know which I would pick. But it's between AHHH! Real Monsters, Rocko's Modern Life, and Dragon Ball Z. As for today, my current favorite is none other than, the Regular Show. It is absolutely brilliant. If you haven't seen it, the first season is on Netflix, and episodes are easy to find on YouTube. Definitely worth a watch.

#80 Edited by gkalns2311 (41 posts) -

I would have to say Ren and Stimpy. That show got me through a lot.

#81 Posted by blamix (192 posts) -

Naruto

#82 Edited by Sword-Demon (6928 posts) -

Avatar, Futurama, Adventure Time

Courage and Dexter's Lab for nostalgia

#83 Edited by br0kenrabbit (12767 posts) -

Beavis & Butthead

But the cartoon I got into most as a kid (teen, actually) was Sonic SatAM. It was dark for a Saturday morning cartoon, especially season 2.

#84 Posted by Lone_Wolf_Lance (121 posts) -

DC Animated Universe. Fucking epic!

#85 Posted by candiidreamz (4 posts) -

Justice League/ Justice League Unlimited

#86 Edited by indzman (16847 posts) -

tom n jerry, disney cartoons, johny bravo, powerpuff girls, dexters laboratory, batman animated series

#87 Posted by hippiesanta (9757 posts) -

Heavy Metal ...... the one with John Candy in it

#88 Edited by Iridion-II (1343 posts) -

Dragon Ball Z

#89 Posted by Ace6301 (21388 posts) -

The first dozen or so seasons of The Simpsons. Futurama and South Park are pretty high up there too.

#91 Edited by sukraj (21797 posts) -

Horrid Henry

#92 Posted by SirWander (5176 posts) -

Young Justice

#94 Posted by DrKillByDeath84 (371 posts) -

#95 Edited by British_Azimio (2452 posts) -

Looney Tunes.

#96 Posted by Avian005 (4068 posts) -

Batman: The Animated Series

Batman Beyond

Justice League

Justice League: Unlimited

The Legend of Korra

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

The Powerpuff Girls

Star Wars: The Clone Wars

Superman: The Animated Series

X-Men

#97 Posted by Jimn_tonic (819 posts) -

tiny toons

#98 Posted by Iridion-II (1343 posts) -

He-Man

#99 Posted by Lockoss (23 posts) -

South Park / The Simpsons / Futurama

Road Runner and Wile E. Coyote / Tom & Jerry / Spongebob

and more

#100 Posted by andyleigh (32 posts) -

Adventure Time or Archer.

I'm not sure if Archer counts for what you're looking for.

Futurama incredibly close second.