What is your DND/Pathfinder alignment, OT?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for samanthademeste
samanthademeste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By samanthademeste
Member since 2010 • 1553 Posts

http://www.easydamus.com/alignmenttest.html

My results:

You Are:

Lawful Good

Lawful Good- A lawful good character acts as a good person is expected or required to act. He combines a commitment to oppose evil with the discipline to fight relentlessly. He tells the truth, keeps his word, helps those in need, and speaks out against injustice. A lawful good character hates to see the guilty go unpunished. Lawful good is the best alignment you can be because it combines honor and compassion. However, lawful good can be a dangerous alignment when it restricts freedom and criminalizes self-interest.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b797108c254e
deactivated-5b797108c254e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 44

#2  Edited By deactivated-5b797108c254e
Member since 2013 • 11245 Posts

I'll take the test when I get home but I think I'll either get lawful good or neutral good; probably neutral good =P

samanthademeste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 samanthademeste

@korvus said:

I'll take the test when I get home but I think I'll either get lawful good or neutral good; probably neutral good =P

It's great to see you again Korvus. :3

Celldrax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Celldrax
Member since 2005 • 15053 Posts

I don't think I've ever gotten anything other than true neutral every time I've taken this test.

deeliman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 deeliman
Member since 2013 • 4027 Posts

True Neutral- A true neutral character does what seems to be a good idea. He doesn't feel strongly one way or the other when it comes to good vs. evil or law vs. chaos. Most true neutral characters exhibit a lack of conviction or bias rather than a commitment to neutrality. Such a character thinks of good as better than evil after all, he would rather have good neighbors and rulers than evil ones. Still, he's not personally committed to upholding good in any abstract or universal way. Some true neutral characters, on the other hand, commit themselves philosophically to neutrality. They see good, evil, law, and chaos as prejudices and dangerous extremes. They advocate the middle way of neutrality as the best, most balanced road in the long run. True neutral is the best alignment you can be because it means you act naturally, without prejudice or compulsion. However, true neutral can be a dangerous alignment when it represents apathy, indifference, and a lack of conviction.

Maroxad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Maroxad
Member since 2007 • 23895 Posts

Chaotic Good - A chaotic good character acts as his conscience directs him with little regard for what others expect of him. He makes his own way, but he's kind and benevolent. He believes in goodness and right but has little use for laws and regulations. He hates it when people try to intimidate others and tell them what to do. He follows his own moral compass, which, although good, may not agree with that of society. Chaotic good is the best alignment you can be because it combines a good heart with a free spirit. However, chaotic good can be a dangerous alignment when it disrupts the order of society and punishes those who do well for themselves.

Well, the Universalist view fits me quite well.

LexLas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#8 LexLas
Member since 2005 • 7317 Posts

You Are:

True Neutral

True Neutral- A true neutral character does what seems to be a good idea. He doesn't feel strongly one way or the other when it comes to good vs. evil or law vs. chaos. Most true neutral characters exhibit a lack of conviction or bias rather than a commitment to neutrality. Such a character thinks of good as better than evil after all, he would rather have good neighbors and rulers than evil ones. Still, he's not personally committed to upholding good in any abstract or universal way. Some true neutral characters, on the other hand, commit themselves philosophically to neutrality. They see good, evil, law, and chaos as prejudices and dangerous extremes. They advocate the middle way of neutrality as the best, most balanced road in the long run. True neutral is the best alignment you can be because it means you act naturally, without prejudice or compulsion. However, true neutral can be a dangerous alignment when it represents apathy, indifference, and a lack of conviction.

Archangel3371

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#9 Archangel3371
Member since 2004 • 44105 Posts

Mine was Lawful Good.

Allicrombie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

#10 Allicrombie
Member since 2005 • 26223 Posts

@samanthademeste said:
@korvus said:

can't believe Korvus has groupies now. Geez, guy must have an ego the size of China.

gamerguru100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#11 gamerguru100
Member since 2009 • 12718 Posts

I answered all the questions in the worst possible way for the fun of it. This was funny. It seems written by some Middle Ages guy.

You Are:

Chaotic Evil

Chaotic Evil- A chaotic evil character does whatever his greed, hatred, and lust for destruction drive him to do. He is hot-tempered, vicious, arbitrarily violent, and unpredictable. If he is simply out for whatever he can get, he is ruthless and brutal. If he is committed to the spread of evil and chaos, he is even worse. Thankfully, his plans are haphazard, and any groups he joins or forms are poorly organized. Typically, chaotic evil people can be made to work together only by force, and their leader lasts only as long as he can thwart attempts to topple or assassinate him. Chaotic evil is sometimes called demonic because demons are the epitome of chaotic evil. Chaotic evil is the best alignment you can be because combines self-interest and pure freedom. However, chaotic evil can be a dangerous alignment because it represents the destruction not only of beauty and life but also of the order on which beauty and life depend.

Allicrombie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Allicrombie

You Are:

Chaotic Neutral

Chaotic Neutral- A chaotic neutral character follows his whims. He is an individualist first and last. He values his own liberty but doesn't strive to protect others' freedom. He avoids authority, resents restrictions, and challenges traditions. A chaotic neutral character does not intentionally disrupt organizations as part of a campaign of anarchy. To do so, he would have to be motivated either by good (and a desire to liberate others) or evil (and a desire to make those different from himself suffer). A chaotic neutral character may be unpredictable, but his behavior is not totally random. He is not as likely to jump off a bridge as to cross it. Chaotic neutral is the best alignment you can be because it represents true freedom from both society's restrictions and a do-gooder's zeal. However, chaotic neutral can be a dangerous alignment when it seeks to eliminate all authority, harmony, and order in society.

Renevent42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#13 Renevent42
Member since 2010 • 6654 Posts

True Neutral

Avatar image for deactivated-5b797108c254e
deactivated-5b797108c254e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 44

#14  Edited By deactivated-5b797108c254e
Member since 2013 • 11245 Posts

@Allicrombie said:
@samanthademeste said:
@korvus said:

can't believe Korvus has groupies now. Geez, guy must have an ego the size of China.

And a hole in my wallet...groupies eat sooo much...

@samanthademeste: Good to be back. It was difficult for a few months because of the baby, but now I have a bit more time. And to answer your question:

I'm oddly ok with this :P

Avatar image for deactivated-598fc45371265
deactivated-598fc45371265

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#15 deactivated-598fc45371265
Member since 2008 • 13247 Posts

Chaotic Neutral

Allicrombie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Allicrombie

@Storm_Marine: *high five*

lensflare15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By lensflare15
Member since 2010 • 6652 Posts

Chaotic Good

foxhound_fox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#18 foxhound_fox
Member since 2005 • 98532 Posts

True Neutral, as I've always tested personally for alignment.

Detailed Results:

Alignment:

Lawful Good ----- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (18)
Neutral Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (18)
Chaotic Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (18)
Lawful Neutral -- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (22)
True Neutral ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (22)
Chaotic Neutral - XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (22)
Lawful Evil ----- XXXXXXXXXX (10)
Neutral Evil ---- XXXXXXXXXX (10)
Chaotic Evil ---- XXXXXXXXXX (10)

Law & Chaos:

Law ----- XXXXXXXX (8)
Neutral - XXXXXXXX (8)
Chaos --- XXXXXXXX (8)

Good & Evil:

Good ---- XXXXXXXXXX (10)
Neutral - XXXXXXXXXXXXXX (14)
Evil ---- XX (2)

ShadowJax04

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#19 ShadowJax04
Member since 2006 • 3351 Posts

I assumed a lot in many of the questions, but apparently my mish mash of answers makes me chaotic evil. :P Close to neutral, though.

You Are:

Chaotic Evil

Detailed Results:
Alignment:
Lawful Good ----- XXXXX (5)
Neutral Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXX (12)
Chaotic Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (15)
Lawful Neutral -- XXXXXXXXXXX (11)
True Neutral ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (18)
Chaotic Neutral - XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (21)
Lawful Evil ----- XXXXXXXXXXXXX (13)
Neutral Evil ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (20)
Chaotic Evil ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (23)

Law & Chaos:
Law ----- XX (2)
Neutral - XXXXXXXXX (9)
Chaos --- XXXXXXXXXXXX (12)

Good & Evil:
Good ---- XXX (3)
Neutral - XXXXXXXXX (9)
Evil ---- XXXXXXXXXXX (11)

mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#20 mrbojangles25
Member since 2005 • 58272 Posts

true neutral! I knew it.

I have this fantasy of being a neutral druid if the world were a DnD fantasy land, a caretaker of the forest and nature, or something like that lol.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178838 Posts

True Neutral.....

A true neutral character does what seems to be a good idea. He doesn't feel strongly one way or the other when it comes to good vs. evil or law vs. chaos. Most true neutral characters exhibit a lack of conviction or bias rather than a commitment to neutrality. Such a character thinks of good as better than evil after all, he would rather have good neighbors and rulers than evil ones. Still, he's not personally committed to upholding good in any abstract or universal way. Some true neutral characters, on the other hand, commit themselves philosophically to neutrality. They see good, evil, law, and chaos as prejudices and dangerous extremes. They advocate the middle way of neutrality as the best, most balanced road in the long run. True neutral is the best alignment you can be because it means you act naturally, without prejudice or compulsion. However, true neutral can be a dangerous alignment when it represents apathy, indifference, and a lack of conviction.

Detailed Results:

Alignment:

Lawful Good ----- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (20)
Neutral Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (22)
Chaotic Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (17)
Lawful Neutral -- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (26)
True Neutral ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (28)
Chaotic Neutral - XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (23)
Lawful Evil ----- XXXXXXXXXXX (11)
Neutral Evil ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXX (13)
Chaotic Evil ---- XXXXXXXX (8)

Law & Chaos:

Law ----- XXXXXXXXX (9)
Neutral - XXXXXXXXXXX (11)
Chaos --- XXXXXX (6)

Good & Evil:

Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXX (11)
Neutral - XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (17)
Evil ---- XX (2)

samanthademeste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By samanthademeste

There sure a lot of true neutral people on OT. Not there is anything wrong with that, mind you.

TheFlush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#23 TheFlush
Member since 2002 • 5965 Posts

What a weird test, either the question lacked context so I couldn't judge the situation properly or I completely disagreed with all of the answers to a question...

Avatar image for TheWalkingGhost
TheWalkingGhost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#24 TheWalkingGhost
Member since 2012 • 6092 Posts

And I answered honestly.

You Are:

Chaotic Evil

Chaotic Evil- A chaotic evil character does whatever his greed, hatred, and lust for destruction drive him to do. He is hot-tempered, vicious, arbitrarily violent, and unpredictable. If he is simply out for whatever he can get, he is ruthless and brutal. If he is committed to the spread of evil and chaos, he is even worse. Thankfully, his plans are haphazard, and any groups he joins or forms are poorly organized. Typically, chaotic evil people can be made to work together only by force, and their leader lasts only as long as he can thwart attempts to topple or assassinate him. Chaotic evil is sometimes called demonic because demons are the epitome of chaotic evil. Chaotic evil is the best alignment you can be because combines self-interest and pure freedom. However, chaotic evil can be a dangerous alignment because it represents the destruction not only of beauty and life but also of the order on which beauty and life depend.