What is your best age for his life

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by Mzalb97bxn (11 posts) -

Im dont know but the best part of my life will in the future

#2 Edited by MonsieurX (30436 posts) -

wat

#3 Edited by jasean79 (2375 posts) -

Good luck with that.

#4 Posted by Mzalb97bxn (11 posts) -

@jasean79: wattt

#5 Edited by bforrester420 (1656 posts) -

Early 30s for me. You've (hopefully) settled in to a career, you're (hopefully) financially stable/independent, you've (hopefully) bought a house, have a solid start to a retirement account (a balance of 1x your annual salary...3x in my case :) ), are married, and have started a family if that's your desire. You know who you are and you don't give much of a damn about the opinion of others.

#6 Posted by jasean79 (2375 posts) -

@mzalb97bxn said:

@jasean79: wattt

My thoughts exactly when I read your thread.

#7 Edited by Mzalb97bxn (11 posts) -

@jasean79: ahh ok i confused luck with look; im practicing english ;)

#8 Posted by 4myAmuzumament (1750 posts) -

Welcome to GS. i hope more users like you sign up. :)

as for your question... i think i'm in my prime right now, or i'm about to be. Everyday, I feel my body getting stronger and more resilient to the aging forces. I'll probably be the first human to live til 150.

#9 Edited by bforrester420 (1656 posts) -

@4myAmuzumament said:

Welcome to GS. i hope more users like you sign up. :)

as for your question... i think i'm in my prime right now, or i'm about to be. Everyday, I feel my body getting stronger and more resilient to the aging forces. I'll probably be the first human to live til 150.

Ok, Chris Traeger.

#10 Posted by Wilfred_Owen (20876 posts) -

115. You'd be dead so you wouldn't feel the pain of living. I'm. So. Deep. Someone come brood with me.

#11 Edited by elkoldo (1164 posts) -

What is your best age for his life ? who the hell is he ? I guess you mean your life , right ?!

@mzalb97bxn said:

Im dont know but the best part of my life will [be] in the future

I know I'm sounding like a total dick , but , for your own good , learn the goddamn language man !

As for your question , I don't know what age has been(or will be ,if ever) a good one , but I do know without the slightest doubt, that 20,my current age, has been by far the worst.The very worst.

#12 Posted by ShepardCommandr (2742 posts) -

Next time don't make a thread while you are drunk.

#13 Posted by mjorh (805 posts) -

@ShepardCommandr said:

Next time don't make a thread while you are drunk.

Damn you're great :D

+

About the topic .....when i was an infant !

#14 Edited by jasean79 (2375 posts) -

@elkoldo said:

What is your best age for his life ? who the hell is he ? I guess you mean your life , right ?!

@mzalb97bxn said:

Im dont know but the best part of my life will [be] in the future

I know I'm sounding like a total dick , but , for your own good , learn the goddamn language man !

As for your question , I don't know what age has been(or will be ,if ever) a good one , but I do know without the slightest doubt, that 20,my current age, has been by far the worst.The very worst.

Wait until you hit 30. It gets worse :P

#15 Posted by AFBrat77 (24137 posts) -

25 - 30 are the best years in my opinion