What is the one "flaw" in your partner?

#1 Edited by always_explicit (2701 posts) -

So OT, if you had to pick just one flaw in your wife/girlfriend/partner/significant other.....what would it be?

Anything you like.

My girlfriend cant relax, she is is obsessive and sometimes that means when we plan to do something nice it gets sidetracked, delayed or abandoned altogether. She has an idea or thought process inside her head it must be acted upon immediately or she will be miserable.

This in turn causes problems because I very rarely give a shit about the things that she does. Its a fun dynamic.

So OT.....share the flaws!!!

#2 Posted by jg4xchamp (47306 posts) -

Wrong forum.

Also bitch can't cook.

#3 Edited by HalcyonScarlet (4026 posts) -

You in the right forum?

This is SWs, I thought this was going to be about problems with the cows and their significant other (PS consoles). Like 'afterwards at night, my PS4 turns away and wont look me in the eye'.

#4 Edited by finalstar2007 (24931 posts) -

It turns on pretty easily, all i need to do is press a "button" and goes all turned on for hours and hours which isnt a flaw at all.

#PS3

:D

#5 Posted by Suppaman100 (3767 posts) -

It turns on pretty easily, all i need to do is press a "button" and goes all turned on for hours and hours which isnt a flaw at all.

#PS3

:D

LMFAO!!!

#6 Posted by always_explicit (2701 posts) -

Wooopsieee....wrong topic....try again.

#7 Edited by GazaAli (22503 posts) -

Her state of nonexistence is her greatest flaw. Really hard to get over that.

#8 Posted by one_plum (6344 posts) -

@GazaAli said:

You stole my girl!

On second thought, you can have her.

#9 Edited by AutoPilotOn (8203 posts) -

Well she is with me so I seriously doubt her choice in men.

#10 Posted by ShepardCommandr (2396 posts) -

My left hand is flawless.

#11 Posted by jasean79 (2356 posts) -

She's a slob. It drives me absolutely nuts. For instance, in our bedroom, her side of the bed looks like a friggin' cyclone came through and upended all her drawers, throwing all her clothes over the floor! What cracks me up is that the hampers are literally a foot away from where the clothes end up on the floor. PUT THEM IN THE HAMPER, WOMAN!!!!

She doesn't clean either. I do all the vacuuming, dusting, 99% of the laundry, etc. I'll tell you, she has it made.

#12 Posted by PrincessGomez92 (3465 posts) -

My wife is flawless.

#13 Posted by speedfreak48t5p (6909 posts) -

Partner? What partner?

#14 Posted by GazaAli (22503 posts) -

@one_plum said:

@GazaAli said:

You stole my girl!

On second thought, you can have her.

We can always share bro, you know how she is she wouldn't mind at all.

#15 Posted by Korvus (3191 posts) -

I'd have to say it's the fact that no matter how often I tell her that she makes me happy she won't stop worrying that somehow she should be doing "more for me". If that doesn't count, then the fact that she works way too hard but she loves what she does, so...

#16 Posted by ChiefvsGordon (1085 posts) -

She's short. I guess most women would be shorter than me. She's 5'. I am 6'1". Doesn't bother me that much tho.

#17 Posted by playmynutz (5981 posts) -

I was working, going to school, ignoring all my friends, spent 24/7 with her and it still wasn't enough

#18 Edited by Behardy24 (3054 posts) -

That I don't have one :P

#19 Posted by XilePrincess (13126 posts) -

He's a douche. He has a douche car, douche hair, douche sense of style, douche white sunglasses, douchily fluffs himself in the mirror like a lady, his role model is douche Zyzz, wears his douchebag flat-billed hats indoors ALL THE TIME, etc etc etc. Also acts like a total asshat more often than he doesn't.

I still like him though, because when he's not being a self-obsessed douche, he can be really sweet. And he's nice to kitties and other small animals, which melts my heart and makes me forget everything else.

#20 Posted by always_explicit (2701 posts) -

He's a douche. He has a douche car, douche hair, douche sense of style, douche white sunglasses, douchily fluffs himself in the mirror like a lady, his role model is douche Zyzz, wears his douchebag flat-billed hats indoors ALL THE TIME, etc etc etc. Also acts like a total asshat more often than he doesn't.

I still like him though, because when he's not being a self-obsessed douche, he can be really sweet. And he's nice to kitties and other small animals, which melts my heart and makes me forget everything else.

Nice to know I can be a total knob and cuddle a kitty and everything cool. You sound like the most low maintenance partner ever haha.

#21 Posted by Korvus (3191 posts) -

Nice to know I can be a total knob and cuddle a kitty and everything cool. You sound like the most low maintenance partner ever haha.

But be sure to ALWAYS kick people and cuddle kitties. If you ever mess it up and do it the other way around, the relationship is over!

#22 Edited by always_explicit (2701 posts) -

#23 Posted by VaguelyTagged (10119 posts) -

she feels sick most of the time. lol

#24 Edited by Korvus (3191 posts) -

@always_explicit: There was a show on ABC about people cartwheeling the crap out of kittens?

#25 Posted by bowchicka07 (1073 posts) -

She is really shy. Shy about meeting new people, friends and family.

It's hard to call it a flaw because it usually means I get her all to myself and I am a bit shy too, just to a lesser extent.

#26 Posted by jasean79 (2356 posts) -

@korvus said:

@always_explicit: There was a show on ABC about people cartwheeling the crap out of kittens?

Welcome to 'America's Funniest Home Videos'!

#27 Posted by Korvus (3191 posts) -

@jasean79: Aha! Makes more sense than a documentary about how sports are harmful for young cats.

#28 Edited by bforrester420 (1339 posts) -

I wish she made time for exercise. She works long hours, so I can understand, but I spend a good deal of

#29 Posted by jasean79 (2356 posts) -

I wish she made time for exercise. She works long hours, so I can understand, but I spend a good deal of

A good deal of...what?? The suspense is killing me!

#30 Posted by Korvus (3191 posts) -

@jasean79: They are apparently a really busy couple. He will finish the sentence when he comes home from work.

#31 Edited by jasean79 (2356 posts) -

@korvus said:

@jasean79: They are apparently a really busy couple. He will finish the sentence when he comes home from work.

I can't take the anticipation....MUST. BE. PATIENT.

#32 Posted by gago-gago (9346 posts) -

Maybe it's more of my flaw but I like to do it when everything smells fresh out the shower. I mean sure there's time when I noticed a slight aroma and I still go for it but I made up my mind that I function correctly when it's fresh and clean. It's probably just normal scents though lol. It's not fair too because even when I'm not fresh and clean we do the deed lol.

#33 Posted by vl4d_l3nin (850 posts) -

Bit of an airhead. Will sometimes get basic math, or definitions of words wrong.

#34 Edited by always_explicit (2701 posts) -

@gago-gago said:

Maybe it's more of my flaw but I like to do it when everything smells fresh out the shower. I mean sure there's time when I noticed a slight aroma and I still go for it but I made up my mind that I function correctly when it's fresh and clean. It's probably just normal scents though lol. It's not fair too because even when I'm not fresh and clean we do the deed lol.

WTF...

That was not a response to the topic I created.

#35 Posted by BossPerson (9433 posts) -

women....

#36 Edited by Korvus (3191 posts) -

WTF...

I think he meant that his partner's flaw is that she doesn't always smell like she just came out of the shower. I actually laughed at that comment XD

#37 Edited by always_explicit (2701 posts) -
@korvus said:

@always_explicit said:

WTF...

I think he meant that his partner's flaw is that she doesn't always smell like she just came out of the shower. I actually laughed at that comment XD

I must admit I really wasnt expecting the topic to descend into female hygiene. Not that it isnt important!

#38 Posted by Korvus (3191 posts) -

@always_explicit: Count your blessings. The other thread got a "cunnilingus class" video within 3 replies...Anyway, hope it doesn't degenerate more, since this is actually a nice thread.

#39 Posted by evildead6789 (7421 posts) -

I was working, going to school, ignoring all my friends, spent 24/7 with her and it still wasn't enough

you got it wrong, the moment you're not interested in here , she becomes interested again

and this back and forward for the whole time

easy when you have hobbies

not easy when you have the personality of a dog

#40 Posted by yokofox33 (29353 posts) -

Biggest flaw is she doesn't exist. I hate her for that.

#41 Edited by XOne_ShotX91 (151 posts) -

When my fiance gets annoyed or upset with somebody, I have to deal with it -.-

Most of the time, I understand that she's upset or whatever and I try to comfort her, but when her family makes her angry and she takes it out of me, that is when I just ignore her and tell her to quit being a bitch.

I think most of our fighting is because of that reason alone, her taking crap out of me if she's upset, lol.

#42 Posted by speedfreak48t5p (6909 posts) -

Biggest flaw is she doesn't exist. I hate her for that.

Same here.

#43 Edited by kingcrimson24 (456 posts) -

that she's not my partner .

just some person who shits on my heart .

#44 Posted by bforrester420 (1339 posts) -

@jasean79 said:

@bforrester420 said:

A good deal of...what?? The suspense is killing me!

Sorry '...time at the gym myself.'

The editor must have been asleep at the wheel that day.