What is something you guys are sick and tired of?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#101 Posted by BenedictArnold7 (743 posts) -
Mediocre Sexual experiences. I need some amazing sex right now.
#102 Posted by djvj_y2k (744 posts) -
music nowadays. OLD SCHOOL MUSIC > new school music
#103 Posted by KiIIyou (27157 posts) -
Whinin sounds
#104 Posted by Toph_Girl250 (48735 posts) -
1.Repeating one song over and over again in the radio, like hearin a great song that you love about 10 times a day makes you hate it in about 3 days.Mar_Sama
Like Katy Perry - Firework. They play that one too much.
#105 Posted by michael_1234576 (8621 posts) -
the Irish
#106 Posted by Wolf-Man2006 (4187 posts) -

Mediocre Sexual experiences. I need some amazing sex right now. BenedictArnold7

Preaching to the choir there, kid...

#107 Posted by the_plan_man (1664 posts) -

I'm sick and tired of barely making it in life, and being a nobody, but most of all I'm tired of having nobody! What about you guys?

Shattered-dream
I'm sick of pretty much the exact same things you are. I am sick of not being in good shape (including being physically weak), my non-existant social life in college, the negative BS that always seems to come my way with people being hateful towards me, fraternities in general, my ADD and low concentration/short term memory problems, any kind of poor reasoning I sometimes have. I wish I had a group of close friends, and am tired of living this serious life all the time while away at school, without a social group of any kind. I am tired of being a "lone wolf" and hanging out by myself all the time. I am also tired of intolerance, ignorance, and hatred from many people around. I am sick of my position in life...I wish it was better...
#108 Posted by Whiteblade999 (5591 posts) -

Doing job interviews and never getting a call back. I started looking like 8 months ago and I've gotten a good dozen interviews... But not a single call back. I'm probably screwing up on something during the interviews, but it is really demoralizing.

#109 Posted by GreekGameManiac (6439 posts) -

[QUOTE="seahorse123"][QUOTE="Rich3232"]lots of things. school, money troubles, uncertainty about my future, winter, lack of a gf, and on and on. Toph_Girl250
Winter? why don't you like the winter?

There's plenty of reasons why I don't like the Winter, I just don't like the cold, and everything being all snowy icy and slushy. I prefer heat and longer days. But I guess not too hot, Late Spring and Early Fall are more my speed.

Lol i love the cold.

:3

#110 Posted by seahorse123 (1237 posts) -
the Irish michael_1234576
Why are you sick and tired of them?
#111 Posted by ShadowsDemon (9550 posts) -
You?
#112 Posted by Serraph105 (28759 posts) -

I'm sick and tired of barely making it in life, and being a nobody, but most of all I'm tired of having nobody! What about you guys?

Shattered-dream
Sounds like its time for you to go learn a new skill that is wanted by people in life. Whether that skill is something employers want or something a potential significant other finds intriguing is up to you. In the potential significant other category perhaps all you need to do is figure out who you are and be comfortable being that person around others.
#113 Posted by whipassmt (14942 posts) -

[QUOTE="meconate"][QUOTE="Shattered-dream"]

A mean people all across the nation lol

Shattered-dream

To be famous and let fame change who and what you are? Personally, I wouldn't want that.

Who says let it change you? I said I would like people to look up to me like HBK!

I'm sure there are some people that look up to you, though I guess you're not as well known as the Heart Break Kid Shawn Michaels (aka Michael Shawn Hickenbottom).

#114 Posted by lowkey254 (5906 posts) -

The Lakers and Cowboys. I'm glad they're both taking Ls this year.

#115 Posted by DeathCl0ck (89 posts) -

Shattered-dream

I don't know. I've never really cared about the "making it in life" bull-crap. It's like you want to be recognized by society, or you think that anything that does not give back to society is worthless, when that is simply an illusion that you have been conditioned to believe your whole life. Try to break from that mentality. Do things that you love doing regardless on how "pointless" it may be. As long as you are doing things that you love and that make you happy, you are already a success.

Of course, if your goal in life is to be a millionaire swimming in the blood and tears of the many individuals you had to destroy to get to your position. By all means, pursue that goal.

Edit: Oh, and HBK was a major dickhead who loved ruining other peoples lives.There are MANY videos that you can watch that describe the unspeakable crap that he and his "clique" did to other people. Is that someone you want to look up too? Do you think that ruining other people lives/careers is an aspiring thing to do? I don't.

#116 Posted by Rioichi21Cooper (240 posts) -

Th British government

#118 Posted by LostProphetFLCL (17817 posts) -

I am sick and tired of being sick and tired....

Was sick just two months ago for the whole week of my birthday, and I am sick once again with another God damn sinus infection....

#119 Posted by LostProphetFLCL (17817 posts) -

[QUOTE="Shattered-dream"]

Serraph105

Sounds like its time for you to go learn a new skill that is wanted by people in life. Whether that skill is something employers want or something a potential significant other finds intriguing is up to you. In the potential significant other category perhaps all you need to do is figure out who you are and be comfortable being that person around others.

I feel like this is relevant.

#120 Posted by alim298 (2305 posts) -

Waiting for new games to come. Waiting for Gamespot to improve itself. Waiting for the end of the world. I am just sick and tired of waiting for none sense.

#121 Posted by The-Apostle (12193 posts) -
I'm tired of my current job.
#122 Posted by ghoklebutter (19327 posts) -
Constantly hearing about rape cases in the media.
#123 Posted by Pipsies (56 posts) -

I'm sick and tired of people saying "I could care less" instead of "I couldn't care less".

#124 Posted by Suzy_Q_Kazoo (9901 posts) -

Of being sick.

#125 Posted by Agent-Zero (6196 posts) -
Of Suzy being sick.
#126 Posted by CKYguy25 (2087 posts) -

I'm sick and tired of barely making it in life, and being a nobody, but most of all I'm tired of having nobody!

Shattered-dream

i'm sorry to hear that

#127 Posted by Evil_Saluki (4968 posts) -

Driving I think. It's nice to be a ble to take myself places but the problem is i've got you lot on on the road also and I don't like it! I'm not after to drive like I'm on a ralley or anything, but i'm sick and tired of having to drive defensivally to avoid other peoples fail, on a daily basis. A few weeks ago from typing this I was traveling home from a Friday night but the road was diverted as it turned out someone had gone and crashed into a sign which tells you to giveway where the road narrows, but I had a second diversion on that diversion because someone had crashed into the back of another car they were following. I ended up having to travel about three towns away until I got back on track.

Stop failing!

#128 Posted by pero2008 (2888 posts) -

Sick of being a nobody. I log onto Facebook and I see people getting married, having kids, partying, going on road trips, etc. And I'm stuck with friends that don't want to leave their houses.

#129 Posted by 22Toothpicks (11420 posts) -

i'm sick and tired of always feeling alone even at a table of friends, terrible drivers here in the wierd ass city of austin and i'm really sick and tired of the idiots i work for

#130 Posted by Legend002 (9012 posts) -

I'm am sick and tired of the qoute "6abc".

#131 Posted by Evil_Saluki (4968 posts) -

I'm also sick and tired of this song but it's been stuck in my head for like 3 days now it's one of those.

#132 Posted by prismtech (258 posts) -

hey i just met you and this is crazy but here is my number, so call me, maybe :3