What is something you guys are sick and tired of?

• 132 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

br0kenrabbit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 0

#51 br0kenrabbit
Member since 2004 • 17859 Posts

Can you substantiate this claim?Laihendi

The first cities had three primary goals:

1. Collective defense

2. Collective food production

3. Beer

And I'm not kidding about the beer, either.

theone86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#52 theone86
Member since 2003 • 22669 Posts

Fundies.

thebest31406

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#53 thebest31406
Member since 2004 • 3775 Posts
Racists, homophobes, xenophobes, misogynists. atheists, unjustified conflicts, poverty, propaganda, etc. The usual stuff..
PernicioEnigma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 PernicioEnigma
Member since 2010 • 6662 Posts
Racists, homophobes, xenophobes, misogynists. atheists, unjustified conflicts, poverty, propaganda, etc. The usual stuff..thebest31406
Why do you hate homophobia more than other phobias? They're all irrational for the most part and out of the control of the sufferer.
thebest31406

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 thebest31406
[QUOTE="thebest31406"]Racists, homophobes, xenophobes, misogynists. atheists, unjustified conflicts, poverty, propaganda, etc. The usual stuff..PernicioEnigma
Why do you hate homophobia more than other phobias? They're all irrational for the most part and out of the control of the sufferer.

These are just off the top of my head. I'm sure there are others that just happen to escape me at the moment. What other phobias are you referring to?
PernicioEnigma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 PernicioEnigma
[QUOTE="PernicioEnigma"][QUOTE="thebest31406"]Racists, homophobes, xenophobes, misogynists. atheists, unjustified conflicts, poverty, propaganda, etc. The usual stuff..thebest31406

These are just off the top of my head. I'm sure there are others that just happen to escape me at the moment. What other phobias are you referring to?

I'm just being a d*ckhead. Ignore me.
thebest31406

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 thebest31406
[QUOTE="PernicioEnigma"][QUOTE="thebest31406"][QUOTE="PernicioEnigma"] Why do you hate homophobia more than other phobias? They're all irrational for the most part and out of the control of the sufferer.

I'm just being a d*ckhead. Ignore me.

lol alright.
Ncsoftlover

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#59 Ncsoftlover
Member since 2007 • 2152 Posts

I care too much about things that are largely irrelevant, but are too little about things that may very well be relevant.

gamerguru100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 gamerguru100
Member since 2009 • 12718 Posts

I'm sick of being stressed out at work and not having a GF to cuddle with.

I think I might be the only single guy at work. o_O

Hopefully I'm not.

MrGeezer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 MrGeezer
Member since 2002 • 59765 Posts

On second thought, I often find myself being sick of having to consume food to sustain my life and my health every day, every month, every year, all the damn time. Sometimes, I just don't have the desire to eat, but I have to if I want to not be dead. It becomes a chore at times.

Consuming food should become more like sex: Optional, fun, and for pleasure.

The__Kraken
WTF? Dude...food is awesome, and eating is great. Even if I never had to eat, I'd still do it just because it's good. Hell, I eat more than I have to already. Again...not because I have to, but because eating is just wonderful. And yeah...I get it that you don't want to eat all the time. Neither do I. Hell, sometimes I'll go 36 hours without eating, just because I don't feel like it. But the thing is, starvation takes weeks. But a desire to not eat generally only lasts a couple of days at most. So...forcing myself to eat in order to avoid dying is something that just plain doesn't happen. Even if I lose my hunger and don't feel like eating, I'm generally gonna get my appetite back LONG before starvation is ever an issue.
MrGeezer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 MrGeezer
Member since 2002 • 59765 Posts
Here's something that I'm sick of: people who b**** and moan about doing their jobs. 1) They aren't slaves, they can freaking quit. They don't need that job, they can get a job doing something else if they don't like it. Stop complaining. If doing your job is so freaking bad, then just leave. 2) Even if they do need the job, complaining about it all the time doesn't help. All that does is make them constantly angry. And if it's something that they've gotta do regardless, then one would think that they'd at least want to have a positive attitude about it instead of spending all day being pissed off. 3) I don't like my job either, but I don't go around constantly b****ing about it to everyone else because I know they don't want to have to hear that $***. They can at least give me the same courtesy. People come up to me crying about how much work sucks and it's like, boo-f***ing hoo. I'm in the same boat, but I don't go around whining about it and expecting everyone else to act like they give a $***. Just STFU about it. 4) And yes, I realize that sometimes complaining is necessary, but don't complain to ME. Unless I'm their boss, then I can't exactly help them with their problems, so they're b****ing to the wrong f***ing person. Go complain to your boss, or someone who might conceivably be able to do something about the problem. I can't, so stop bothering me with that $***.
gamerguru100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 gamerguru100

On second thought, I often find myself being sick of having to consume food to sustain my life and my health every day, every month, every year, all the damn time. Sometimes, I just don't have the desire to eat, but I have to if I want to not be dead. It becomes a chore at times.

Consuming food should become more like sex: Optional, fun, and for pleasure.

The__Kraken
The hell are you talking about? Food is awesome. If anything I wish sleep was optional. We could get more work done and have more fun. Then again it would be nice if we had to sleep more because it would equal less work. :P We spend one third of our lives sleeping. It would be nice if we never had to sleep at all or spent more time (perhaps two-thirds or more) of our lives asleep. Weird.
The__Kraken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 The__Kraken
Member since 2012 • 858 Posts

WTF? Dude...food is awesome, and eating is great. Even if I never had to eat, I'd still do it just because it's good. Hell, I eat more than I have to already. Again...not because I have to, but because eating is just wonderful.

And yeah...I get it that you don't want to eat all the time. Neither do I. Hell, sometimes I'll go 36 hours without eating, just because I don't feel like it. But the thing is, starvation takes weeks. But a desire to not eat generally only lasts a couple of days at most. So...forcing myself to eat in order to avoid dying is something that just plain doesn't happen. Even if I lose my hunger and don't feel like eating, I'm generally gonna get my appetite back LONG before starvation is ever an issue.MrGeezer

I like food as much as the next guy, specifically beef, pork, chile and bread. When the food is good, I eat more than is necessary. But, food options at this stage in my life generally suck (Which adds to the lack of desire to consume food).

With myself, I could go on for quite awhile without eating anything, like yourself. Immediate death from starvation is easily avoidable, as, like you, my appetite returns. The problem is not with starvation, but a lack of nutrition that comes from not consuming enough food. The concern is more long term. My heart in particular makes me weary about the lack of nutrition.

I suppose that my concern could be mostly alleviated by supplements, but using them poses a different challenge. So instead, I just force myself to eat regularly, and snack between most meals. Still, I'd rather only eat when I have access to good food in large quantities...

gamerguru100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 gamerguru100

[QUOTE="MrGeezer"]WTF? Dude...food is awesome, and eating is great. Even if I never had to eat, I'd still do it just because it's good. Hell, I eat more than I have to already. Again...not because I have to, but because eating is just wonderful.

And yeah...I get it that you don't want to eat all the time. Neither do I. Hell, sometimes I'll go 36 hours without eating, just because I don't feel like it. But the thing is, starvation takes weeks. But a desire to not eat generally only lasts a couple of days at most. So...forcing myself to eat in order to avoid dying is something that just plain doesn't happen. Even if I lose my hunger and don't feel like eating, I'm generally gonna get my appetite back LONG before starvation is ever an issue.The__Kraken

I like food as much as the next guy, specifically beef, pork, chile and bread. When the food is good, I eat more than is necessary. But, food options at this stage in my life generally suck (Which adds to the lack of desire to consume food).

With myself, I could go on for quite awhile without eating anything, like yourself. Immediate death from starvation is easily avoidable, as, like you, my appetite returns. The problem is not with starvation, but a lack of nutrition that comes from not consuming enough food. The concern is more long term. My heart in particular makes me weary about the lack of nutrition.

I suppose that my concern could be mostly alleviated by supplements, but using them poses a different challenge. So instead, I just force myself to eat regularly, and snack between most meals. Still, I'd rather only eat when I have access to good food in large quantities...

Your sig scares me.
Alter_Echo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#66 Alter_Echo
Member since 2003 • 10724 Posts

Turbo lag.

The__Kraken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 The__Kraken
Member since 2012 • 858 Posts

Your sig scares me.gamerguru100

It is just a cute little spider...

How can people be scared of such things? I am sick of it, I tell ye!

wis3boi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#68 wis3boi
Member since 2005 • 32507 Posts

refreshing the forum and seeing more of your threads

PernicioEnigma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 PernicioEnigma

[QUOTE="gamerguru100"] Your sig scares me.The__Kraken

It is just a cute little spider...

How can people be scared of such things? I am sick of it, I tell ye!

If it's any consolation, I think your sig is pretty sweet.
Avatar image for GreekGameManiac
GreekGameManiac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 GreekGameManiac
Member since 2010 • 6439 Posts

OT.

Lol.

-Vulpix-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 -Vulpix-
Member since 2008 • 2564 Posts

Here's something that I'm sick of: people who b**** and moan about doing their jobs. 1) They aren't slaves, they can freaking quit. They don't need that job, they can get a job doing something else if they don't like it. Stop complaining. If doing your job is so freaking bad, then just leave.MrGeezer

This would be about what I think about everytime someone complains about doing their job, not like anyone is making them stay there.

They should be grateful to even have a job.

refreshing the forum and seeing more of your threadswis3boi

And this too

nooblet69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#73 nooblet69
Member since 2004 • 5162 Posts

I'm sick and tired of waiting for G.R.R Martin to finish writing the last 2 game of thrones books. He has only written about 200 pages of the sixth book :(.

seahorse123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 seahorse123
Member since 2012 • 1237 Posts
Junk mail -_-
Rich3232

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75 Rich3232
Member since 2012 • 2628 Posts
lots of things. school, money troubles, uncertainty about my future, winter, lack of a gf, and on and on.
seahorse123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 seahorse123
lots of things. school, money troubles, uncertainty about my future, winter, lack of a gf, and on and on. Rich3232
Winter? why don't you like the winter?
Rich3232

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77 Rich3232
Member since 2012 • 2628 Posts
[QUOTE="Rich3232"]lots of things. school, money troubles, uncertainty about my future, winter, lack of a gf, and on and on. seahorse123

Hate the lack of sun and cold weather. I always get depressed when winter rolls about.
seahorse123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 seahorse123
[QUOTE="seahorse123"][QUOTE="Rich3232"]lots of things. school, money troubles, uncertainty about my future, winter, lack of a gf, and on and on. Rich3232

Hate the lack of sun and cold weather. I always get depressed when winter rolls about.

I would like a nice cold winter since it always hot here
Toph_Girl250

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79 Toph_Girl250
Member since 2008 • 48978 Posts

I'm sick and tired of barely making it in life, and being a nobody, but most of all I'm tired of having nobody! What about you guys?

Shattered-dream
I feel your pain.
Toph_Girl250

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80 Toph_Girl250
[QUOTE="Rich3232"]lots of things. school, money troubles, uncertainty about my future, winter, lack of a gf, and on and on. seahorse123

There's plenty of reasons why I don't like the Winter, I just don't like the cold, and everything being all snowy icy and slushy. I prefer heat and longer days. But I guess not too hot, Late Spring and Early Fall are more my speed.
FMAB_GTO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82 FMAB_GTO
Member since 2010 • 14385 Posts
In life, I'm sick of the hate between people in general. In here, I'm sick of people complaining about the TC and his threads, no offense to anyone (especially my friends) but if you don't like the TC and his threads don't click on them,it's simple really.
TAMKFan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 172

#83 TAMKFan
Member since 2004 • 33350 Posts

Whenever my computer messes up.

johnd13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84 johnd13
Member since 2011 • 11125 Posts

Overanalyzing small insignificant stupid matters for days and days...

seahorse123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85 seahorse123
[QUOTE="seahorse123"][QUOTE="Rich3232"]lots of things. school, money troubles, uncertainty about my future, winter, lack of a gf, and on and on. Toph_Girl250

There's plenty of reasons why I don't like the Winter, I just don't like the cold, and everything being all snowy icy and slushy. I prefer heat and longer days. But I guess not too hot, Late Spring and Early Fall are more my speed.

Well if you have a coat I don't see the problem. It probably happens a lot where you live so you are probably sick of it.
seahorse123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86 seahorse123
[QUOTE="seahorse123"][QUOTE="Rich3232"]lots of things. school, money troubles, uncertainty about my future, winter, lack of a gf, and on and on. meconate

What's to like about it? Everyone's ill half the time, you don't want to leave the house because it's too damn cold, it's near Christmas when everyone's in some frantic rush... I honestly can't think of a good thing about it.

Well it looks nice for one thing. Where do you live? if that is not to personal
seahorse123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88 seahorse123
[QUOTE="meconate"][QUOTE="seahorse123"][QUOTE="meconate"] What's to like about it? Everyone's ill half the time, you don't want to leave the house because it's too damn cold, it's near Christmas when everyone's in some frantic rush... I honestly can't think of a good thing about it.

Well it looks nice for one thing. Where do you live? if that is not to personal

The UK, home of the most miserable weather no matter what season.

It's cold there but it don't snow so I can understand why you might be depressed about winter. I have only seen snow 2 times and the last time I saw some was 5 years ago so you can understand why I am hyped about snow.
Kats_RK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89 Kats_RK
Member since 2010 • 2080 Posts

How cruel people can be sometimes.How some people are not helpful.People not being polite.

Dogswithguns

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#91 Dogswithguns
Member since 2007 • 11359 Posts

I'm sick and tired of barely making it in life, and being a nobody, but most of all I'm tired of having nobody! What about you guys?

Shattered-dream
I'm tired of life too, it's hard.. it doesn't seem to get any better.
Kats_RK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92 Kats_RK
Member since 2010 • 2080 Posts

[QUOTE="Kats_RK"]

How cruel people can be sometimes.How some people are not helpful.People not being polite.

meconate

Your Finn theme is just awesome, by the way.

Why thank you:P

Toph_Girl250

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93 Toph_Girl250
The UK, home of the most miserable weather no matter what season.meconate
I didn't know you were from the UK, until now. :P Lol, just like Pisces Chick.
Toph_Girl250

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94 Toph_Girl250
[QUOTE="Kats_RK"]

meconate
Your Finn theme is just awesome, by the way.

Adventure Time? Boring I'm a Regular Show fan. JK I think Adventure Time's a pretty good show too. :P
Toph_Girl250

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96 Toph_Girl250
'Pretty good' isn't good enough. The best cartoon show in years would be a more accurate rating.meconate
Oops, sorry, I didn't realize you loved Adventure Time so much. :P
tocool340

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#97 tocool340
Member since 2004 • 21652 Posts
People that don't use critical thinking/common sense before opening their mouths or making decisions.... People that think "x-race" is out the get them.... People not taking responsibilities for their own mistakes, instead point finger at something else.... Bullying and prejudice....
Mar_Sama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#98 Mar_Sama
Member since 2012 • 93 Posts

1.Repeating one song over and over again in the radio, like hearin a great song that you love about 10 times a day makes you hate it in about 3 days

2.Hating others for the sake of hating them. Like bullying in an extended version with adults gives me the creep

3.Making games look the same! I mean it in a broader way also with Movies and Music where you see, play or hear something and think "wait...am i having a deja vu or was this also in that other movie,game song. Especially it gets me in games though thats why at the start i called it games

kingdre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99 kingdre
Member since 2005 • 9456 Posts

Instagram and people who take pictures with an iPad.

British_Azimio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100 British_Azimio
Member since 2007 • 2459 Posts
Ha, if only I could explain it properly....