What is E-married?

• 182 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#151 Posted by meconate (10476 posts) -
It's some stupid thing people do on forums for attention.
#152 Posted by BluRayHiDef (10838 posts) -

You don't know who Cybercatter is?

#153 Posted by Allicrombie (25122 posts) -

You don't know who Cybercatter is?

BluRayHiDef
I do, he has an extremely large file in the secret mod vault. Was referring to the pic you mentioned.
#154 Posted by BluRayHiDef (10838 posts) -

I assumed that the woman in the photo was Cybercatter because Cybercatter is the one who posted it in that PYP thread.

#155 Posted by Allicrombie (25122 posts) -

I assumed that the woman in the photo was Cybercatter because Cybercatter is the one who posted it in that PYP thread.

BluRayHiDef
Oh. I always figured he was a guy.
#156 Posted by BluRayHiDef (10838 posts) -

I guess we'll never know.

#157 Posted by dave123321 (33771 posts) -

BluRayHiDef
lol
#158 Posted by dave123321 (33771 posts) -

[QUOTE="Allicrombie"][QUOTE="BluRayHiDef"] None as beautiful as AP.BluRayHiDef

I dunno about that.

Now that I think about it, I recall a photo that Cybercatter once posted in a PYP thread. The photo depicted a very fair-skinned woman with brunette or red hair (I can't remember), and a very curvacious body (her bust was incredible). She could give AP a run for her money, though she didn't convey the angelic innocence that AP does

Unrequited love
#159 Posted by themajormayor (25698 posts) -

I dunno about that.

Now that I think about it, I recall a photo that Cybercatter once posted in a PYP thread. The photo depicted a very fair-skinned woman with brunette or red hair (I can't remember), and a very curvacious body (her bust was incredible). She could give AP a run for her money, though she didn't convey the angelic innocence that AP does

Bro! NO!
#160 Posted by Chutebox (36594 posts) -

Something losers do.

#161 Posted by BluRayHiDef (10838 posts) -

[QUOTE="BluRayHiDef"]

dave123321

lol

Then who was the woman in the photo, and why did Cybercatter post the picture of her? Also, what does Cybercatter really look like?

#162 Posted by MistressMinako (45920 posts) -
Is there a point of anything on the Internet? Internet is like 90% entertainment so if someone likes messing around with their online buddies with this, let them. My question is why do you or anyone for that matter care about what other people put in their sigs? If you don't want to see it, turn sigs off. Problem solved. I don't see why people get mad over something that's fake.
#163 Posted by konvikt_17 (22165 posts) -

I dunno about that.

sounds like either:

Sajadene

or

Pearl_of_Egypt

was her skin tone white, or a darker skin tone(like a caramel color)?

#164 Posted by sexyweapons (5302 posts) -

I guess AP rejected my proposal. Damn.

BluRayHiDef

I-know-that-feel-bro.jpg.

#165 Posted by undergroundLPx (641 posts) -

Like someone mentioned, it is the method created by people who can't get others to like them in real life so they can somehow experience it behind a computer screen. Whether it's because they are pshicially unattractive, socially awkward - amongst others.

I find it to be very sad but in a pity kind of way so I honestly don't mind. They deserve to be happy just as us normal people do.

#166 Posted by dave123321 (33771 posts) -

[QUOTE="dave123321"][QUOTE="BluRayHiDef"]

BluRayHiDef

lol

Then who was the woman in the photo, and why did Cybercatter post the picture of her? Also, what does Cybercatter really look like?

I have no clue what photo was posted. Or why.
#167 Posted by BluRayHiDef (10838 posts) -
I must know the identity of the mysterious and beautiful pale-skinned woman. Cybercatter, where are you?!
#168 Posted by konvikt_17 (22165 posts) -

I must know the identity of the mysterious and beautiful pale-skinned woman. Cybercatter, where are you?!BluRayHiDef

her?
Picture260.jpg

#169 Posted by sexyweapons (5302 posts) -
I must know the identity of the mysterious and beautiful pale-skinned woman. Cybercatter, where are you?!BluRayHiDef
wasn't she banned?
#170 Posted by BluRayHiDef (10838 posts) -

[QUOTE="BluRayHiDef"]I must know the identity of the mysterious and beautiful pale-skinned woman. Cybercatter, where are you?!konvikt_17

her?
Picture260.jpg

No. The woman I have in mind is White (i.e. has Western and/ or Northern European descent). She's similar to the lead singer of the band known as Halestorm.

#171 Posted by themajormayor (25698 posts) -

[QUOTE="konvikt_17"]

[QUOTE="BluRayHiDef"]I must know the identity of the mysterious and beautiful pale-skinned woman. Cybercatter, where are you?!BluRayHiDef

her?
Picture260.jpg

No. The woman I have in mind is White (i.e. has Western and/ or Northern European descent). She's similar to the lead singer of the band known as Halestorm.

This girl is much hotter
#172 Posted by BluRayHiDef (10838 posts) -

When I said that the girl in question is similar to the lead singer from Halestorm, I was referring to her complexion and general European phenotype, not level of attraction. The girl I have in question is more attractive than the girl in this photo.

#173 Posted by konvikt_17 (22165 posts) -

xMistress?

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRYwjDUuJlxEUBbGlvO9oo

#174 Posted by -Toshy- (1350 posts) -
Hey, OP.

Want to get e-married?
#175 Posted by BluRayHiDef (10838 posts) -
No, not XMistress. This girl had dark colored hair (brunette or reddish brown). She also looked a bit older, perhaps in her late twenties. Also, she was milk-white, like some Irish girls or the lead singer of Halestorm.
#176 Posted by konvikt_17 (22165 posts) -

hmm dont know:P

only other i can think of is Tofu-Lion91, but i dont think thats the one your thinking of.

or Mega-Mustaine but i dont think she looks to be in her twenties.

#177 Posted by TonyDanzaFan (2973 posts) -
I'm emarried to a picture of Megan Fox and a stretch armstrong doll and that greek yogurt that makes you see John Stamos. I'm a polygamist.
#178 Posted by omho88 (3967 posts) -

ok .. I demand to be E married to the most beautiful single girl on this site at once .... or any girl in general :D .

#179 Posted by chaoscougar1 (36776 posts) -

Like someone mentioned, it is the method created by people who can't get others to like them in real life so they can somehow experience it behind a computer screen. Whether it's because they are pshicially unattractive, socially awkward - amongst others.

I find it to be very sad but in a pity kind of way so I honestly don't mind. They deserve to be happy just as us normal people do.

undergroundLPx
Ignorance is bliss
#180 Posted by 22Toothpicks (11279 posts) -
is like frozern yogurt on a hot day in july: it's kinda melty
#181 Posted by WhiteKnight77 (12018 posts) -

[QUOTE="WhiteKnight77"]

And not your kind of guy either right? ;)

Teenaged

Who, SNIPER?

Who else would I be referring to?

#182 Posted by berto64 (12676 posts) -

just read my sig you will see why :P

but there nothing wrong with being e-married jsut let them but ya in my reason the sig says it all :).