What is E-married?

• 182 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#51 Posted by johnd13 (8070 posts) -

[QUOTE="kingkong0124"]

i hope it's people joking around..

SNIPER4321

its more than joke. some ppls believe its true. and is teh "true love"

but i think this is one of the most idiotic thing on internet...

I don' t think that' s the case here. People here just have it for fun and nothing really related to real life relationship.

#52 Posted by Nude_Dude (5371 posts) -
As with most things on the Internets, it serves as a substitution for something you can't have in real life yet. (marriage)
#53 Posted by FMAB_GTO (14385 posts) -

[QUOTE="SNIPER4321"]

[QUOTE="kingkong0124"]

kingkong0124

i agree, there's no such things as love on the internet.

We have a tv program in Lebanon about this,you'd be surprised of the number of American girls/boys who came all the way here to meet and marry their love of their life.
#54 Posted by indzman (17532 posts) -

[QUOTE="SNIPER4321"]

[QUOTE="kingkong0124"]

kingkong0124

few lucky people do find love on the internet, one of my freinds found love on Orkut and happily married now with orkut freind. But then again very few such instances.

#55 Posted by indzman (17532 posts) -

[QUOTE="kingkong0124"]

[QUOTE="SNIPER4321"] its more than joke. some ppls believe its true. and is teh "true love"

FMAB_GTO

We have a tv program in Lebanon about this,you'd be surprised of the number of American girls/boys who came all the way here to meet and marry their love of their life.

True ~

But i guess they are well off, going to different country to meet your g.f/b.f is very expensive lol.

#56 Posted by SteverXIII (3829 posts) -
Its a bit of craic really.... but I also think its a sad substitute for the real thing.
#57 Posted by CountBleck12 (22725 posts) -

We discussed this already in a union Sniper, btw not all anime and JRPGs are the same and I'll just continue to say that unless you realize that.

#58 Posted by chaoscougar1 (36791 posts) -

[QUOTE="SNIPER4321"]

[QUOTE="kingkong0124"]

johnd13

I don' t think that' s the case here. People here just have it for fun and nothing really related to real life relationship.

Most of the time Me and the e-mrs are actually pretty damn close
#59 Posted by khatibi22 (7221 posts) -

girls dont exist on internet.SNIPER4321

Lol, this is good.

But yeah I know of 6 GS members which got to know each other via this website and started a relationship and as far as I know 4 of them are still together.

#60 Posted by sexyweapons (5302 posts) -

Anyone wanna get E-Married ;D?

#61 Posted by VaguelyTagged (10154 posts) -

my only complain about E-marriage is that they seem to be held very casual and unimportant while we should be having E-dating and E-pre-marriage sex beforehand.

#62 Posted by sexyweapons (5302 posts) -

E-pre-marriage sex beforehand.

VaguelyTagged

tumblr_mb35o2VZcR1revcnfo2_500.jpg.

#63 Posted by TacticalDesire (10713 posts) -

[QUOTE="FMAB_GTO"][QUOTE="SNIPER4321"] Am i too hardcore for you?SNIPER4321
no,of course not! It's just....I really have no idea who you are,but being a Muslim adds something extra I suppose ;3

I barely post here. I only post in SW. Im one of the biggest hermit (PC fanboy) and FPS fanboy there. go in SW and ask anyone.

Oh...and you complain about e-marriages...interesting.

#64 Posted by TacticalDesire (10713 posts) -

[QUOTE="FMAB_GTO"][QUOTE="SNIPER4321"] I barely post here. I only post in SW. Im one of the biggest hermit (PC fanboy) and FPS fanboy there. go in SW and ask anyone. johnd13

I don;t post there sorry ;/ PCs and FPS are good though ;o

irl that would be "listen you' re a nice guy but... blah blah"

I lol'd.

#65 Posted by dave123321 (33975 posts) -
Something that people like to make a bigger deal out of then it needs to be and they just complain or for whatever reason think people take in any serious way. Lighten up peeps
#66 Posted by FMAB_GTO (14385 posts) -
[QUOTE="dave123321"]Something that people like to make a bigger deal out of then it needs to be and they just complain or for whatever reason think people take in any serious way. Lighten up peeps

ilu :3
#67 Posted by BluRayHiDef (10838 posts) -

Dear AussieePet,

I think you're the most beautiful girl on the internet, and find your posts to be amusing and cheerful. Every time I see you on the boards, I get butterflies in my stomach. You're the type of girl I'd want to be with forever (on the internet). Anyhow, I don't want to beat around the bush, so here it goes: Will you E-Marry me?

Sincerely, BluRayHiDef.

#68 Posted by Suzy_Q_Kazoo (9901 posts) -

Someone is bitter at being e-single.

#69 Posted by CountBleck12 (22725 posts) -

Suzy_Q_Kazoo

He thinks everyone in the Internet is a guy.

#70 Posted by cheese_game619 (13316 posts) -

Dear AussieePet,

I think you're the most beautiful girl on the internet, and find your posts to be amusing and cheerful. Every time I see you on the boards, I get butterflies in my stomach. You're the type of girl I'd want to be with forever (on the internet). Anyhow, I don't want to beat around the bush, so here it goes: Will you E-Marry me?

Sincerely, BluRayHiDef.

BluRayHiDef
sweet
#71 Posted by johnd13 (8070 posts) -

[QUOTE="BluRayHiDef"]

Dear AussieePet,

Sincerely, BluRayHiDef.

cheese_game619

sweet

I hope she' ll say yes. I' m invited to the e-marriage right?

#72 Posted by Suzy_Q_Kazoo (9901 posts) -

[QUOTE="Suzy_Q_Kazoo"]

CountBleck12

Sad.
#73 Posted by BluRayHiDef (10838 posts) -

[QUOTE="cheese_game619"][QUOTE="BluRayHiDef"]

Dear AussieePet,

Sincerely, BluRayHiDef.

johnd13

sweet

Let's not get ahead of the curve. She has to say yes first. If so, then of course you can come.

#74 Posted by johnd13 (8070 posts) -

[QUOTE="johnd13"]

[QUOTE="cheese_game619"] sweetBluRayHiDef

Let's not get ahead of the curve. She has to say yes first. If so, then of course you can come.

:D I' ll do my best to show her what a great e-husband you' re gonna be!

#75 Posted by FMAB_GTO (14385 posts) -

[QUOTE="Suzy_Q_Kazoo"]

CountBleck12

it is 2012 = S
#76 Posted by CountBleck12 (22725 posts) -

Sad.Suzy_Q_Kazoo
it is 2012 = SFMAB_GTO
Well they can always post pictures of themselves or if they have videos, they can show they are female. That's proof enough, if that doesn't convince him (Sniper) than I don't know what will, I tried telling him that not all anime is the same and what does he do? Ignore it and say the same things about.. :roll:

#77 Posted by FMAB_GTO (14385 posts) -

Well they can always post pictures of themselves or if they have videos, they can show they are female. That's proof enough, if that doesn't convince him (Sniper) than I don't know what will, I tried telling him that not all anime is the same and what does he do? Ignore it and say the same things about.. :roll:

CountBleck12
As suzy said sad ;s
#78 Posted by whiskeystrike (12068 posts) -

Good stuff mate, good stuff.

#79 Posted by sexyweapons (5302 posts) -

[QUOTE="johnd13"]

[QUOTE="cheese_game619"] sweetBluRayHiDef

I'm sure she'll be all over you mate:wink:
#80 Posted by indzman (17532 posts) -

Lets get sniper emarried. sniper happy, no more sniper emarriage threads, OT happy.

#81 Posted by indzman (17532 posts) -

[QUOTE="SNIPER4321"][QUOTE="FMAB_GTO"] no,of course not! It's just....I really have no idea who you are,but being a Muslim adds something extra I suppose ;3TacticalDesire

I barely post here. I only post in SW. Im one of the biggest hermit (PC fanboy) and FPS fanboy there. go in SW and ask anyone.

Oh...and you complain about e-marriages...interesting.

sniper is biggest S.T.A.L.K.E.R fanboy. ask him :P

#82 Posted by michael_1234576 (8620 posts) -
marry me SNIPER4321!!!
#83 Posted by whiskeystrike (12068 posts) -

Lets get sniper emarried. sniper happy, no more sniper emarriage threads, OT happy.

indzman

already done

#84 Posted by indzman (17532 posts) -

marry me SNIPER4321!!!michael_1234576

Sniper is lucky dude :oops:

#85 Posted by indzman (17532 posts) -

[QUOTE="indzman"]

whiskeystrike

already done

Yeah, just read lol.

#86 Posted by lo_Pine (5048 posts) -
I dunno all I know is e pimped and that's when you e seduce someone into walking the infer webs in search of guys to e marry. Then ???? And profit!
#87 Posted by the_bi99man (11047 posts) -

I seen lot of ppls have e married sigs. E-married to user x. E-married to user y and blah blah blah. what is the point of this? if u ask me its one of the most unnecessarily idotic thing in internet.

Discuss.

SNIPER4321

I thought you hated OT? Why are you here?

#88 Posted by dave123321 (33975 posts) -

[QUOTE="indzman"]

whiskeystrike

already done

I hope he doesn't throw a fit and starts to ignore you.
#89 Posted by chilly-chill (8902 posts) -
smh...
#90 Posted by WilliamRLBaker (28377 posts) -

one would think that forcing someone to emarry you on your signature would be considered stalking and thus a moddable offense.

Off topic after hours > off topic.

I say this because in off topic after hours the discussion is far more useful then this place where its about religion, and politics and e marriage.

#91 Posted by dave123321 (33975 posts) -

one would think that forcing someone to emarry you on your signature would be considered stalking and thus a moddable offense.

I say this because in off topic after hours the discussion is far more useful then this place where its about religion, and politics and e marriage.

WilliamRLBaker
LOL
#92 Posted by DavesAlt (965 posts) -

WilliamRLBaker
I would hope that most people are mature and well adjusted enough that they would not go to the mods over stuff in peoples sigs. Or mature enough not to ignore people by putting them on Adblock simply because they have a one line sentence about them in their sig. But I guess there will always be people who are deficient.
#93 Posted by Darthkaiser (12448 posts) -

WilliamRLBaker
That's moddable :o
#94 Posted by whiskeystrike (12068 posts) -

WilliamRLBaker

In my religion though, she has no choice. I have chosen.

#95 Posted by GreySeal9 (24188 posts) -

Sniper got e-married? That's so beautiful.

#96 Posted by SirWander (5176 posts) -

dunno, it might be some type of luncheon meat.

#97 Posted by LJS9502_basic (150671 posts) -

Dear AussieePet,

Sincerely, BluRayHiDef.

BluRayHiDef
Oh wow....how awkward.
#98 Posted by PinkiePirate (2086 posts) -

Can gays e-marry?

#99 Posted by the_bi99man (11047 posts) -

Can gays e-marry?

PinkiePirate

In some states, but they're not getting into e-heaven.

#100 Posted by DavesAlt (965 posts) -
[QUOTE="BluRayHiDef"]

Dear AussieePet,

Sincerely, BluRayHiDef.

LJS9502_basic
Oh wow....how awkward.

I am on the edge of my seat.