What if the U.S.A didnt care about your feelings?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

GamerPro1984

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 GamerPro1984
Member since 2006 • 818 Posts

How would this immigration mess be handled by a country that is not so worried about its peoples well being? What kind of problems would arise n terms of immigration say between China and Korea?, Russia and Japan?

How long does it take for a North Korean citizen to apply for citizenship in China? or the USA?

What about Kurds living in Iraq, could they complain to Saddam Hussein about "profiling" ?

Is America TOO nice to people?

cheesyjon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 cheesyjon
Member since 2009 • 45844 Posts

I'm pretty sur America doesn't care about your feelings.

Avatar image for deactivated-59d151f079814
deactivated-59d151f079814

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#3 deactivated-59d151f079814
Member since 2003 • 47239 Posts

How would this immigration mess be handled by a country that is not so worried about its peoples well being? What kind of problems would arise n terms of immigration say between China and Korea?, Russia and Japan?

How long does it take for a North Korean citizen to apply for citizenship in China? or the USA?

What about Kurds living in Iraq, could they complain to Saddam Hussein about "profiling" ?

GamerPro1984

Uh huh.. The USA should compare themselves to Russia, North Korea, and Saddam Hussien.. Makes perfect sense.. Hell lets cut off the Native American population from aid.. The USA is too nice for crying out loud, afterall Saddam gased the Kurds.. THe Native Americans are lucky!

carrot-cake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 carrot-cake
Member since 2008 • 6880 Posts

Well I don't think the USA cares about my feelings anyway.

Avatar image for Fuhgeddabouditt
Fuhgeddabouditt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Fuhgeddabouditt
Member since 2010 • 5468 Posts

carrot-cake
I feel the same.
entropyecho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 entropyecho
Member since 2005 • 22053 Posts

America forgot my birthday. :(

RPG-er

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 RPG-er
Member since 2003 • 19301 Posts
We don't, it's the American way. We don't care. Like how I didn't care to what you wrote, I just read the title and replied.
entropyecho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 entropyecho
Member since 2005 • 22053 Posts

[QUOTE="carrot-cake"]

Fuhgeddabouditt

I feel the same.

Wait, so you don't care about carrot-cake's feelings?

JonnyEagle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 JonnyEagle
Member since 2009 • 1196 Posts
U.S.A can be cruel sometimes.....
Avatar image for deactivated-6127ced9bcba0
deactivated-6127ced9bcba0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 deactivated-6127ced9bcba0
Member since 2006 • 31700 Posts

I wish the USA didn't care so much about being politically correct. It's just beating around the bush, to me.

fidosim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#11 fidosim
Member since 2003 • 12901 Posts
Hell lets cut off the Native American population from aid.. sSubZerOo
If by "aid" you mean get rid of the reservations, then right on. But I digress.
one_plum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 one_plum
Member since 2009 • 6822 Posts

Individual to culture love relationships are almost always one-sided.

carrot-cake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 carrot-cake

[QUOTE="Fuhgeddabouditt"][QUOTE="carrot-cake"]

entropyecho

I feel the same.

Wait, so you don't care about carrot-cake's feelings?

Does anyone care about my feelings!? :cry:

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 deactivated-59d151f079814

I wish the USA didn't care so much about being politically correct. It's just beating around the bush, to me.

airshocker

Mm This has nothing to do with being politically correct.. Not only do many think this is a civil rights violations.. But hispanics are extremely against it, and they are the largest growing population in the United States.. A population that if you take a pro active stand against will be alienatiing from their votes which may lose you the election.

gameboy343

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 gameboy343
Member since 2005 • 1024 Posts

I'm pretty sur America doesn't care about your feelings.

cheesyjon

^this, last time i checked the business owners who have the politicians in their pockets don't care about you. meaning the politicians don't care about you, meaning the government doesn't care, meaning the USA doesn't care. so in conclusion they never cared. the end =D

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 deactivated-59d151f079814

[QUOTE="sSubZerOo"]Hell lets cut off the Native American population from aid.. fidosim
If by "aid" you mean get rid of the reservations, then right on. But I digress.

That will never happen I was being absurd.. Native Americans within reservations are partially autonomous able to make government themselves.. Especially when these nations existed before the United States.

GamerPro1984

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 GamerPro1984
Member since 2006 • 818 Posts

There is an unfair and unbalanced view held agaisnt the USA. For all the things we do thats good in this world, if we would stop for one day to carry the rest of the world it would crumble.

Imagine if the USA kept an isolationist view during WW2 (especially amongst others)

Why not..,

No aid for Haiti

No Billions to Greece

No welfare save haven

No right to have boys and girls , and no limit to life

No freedom of speech or any of that we are accustomed to being "rights"

Leave South Korea to defend themselves

Not interfere with intl. Piracy (the cargo ship kind) not ThePirateBay

When will people stop acting like spoiled children? Why do so many people want to move here?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 deactivated-6127ced9bcba0

Mm This has nothing to do with being politically correct.. Not only do many think this is a civil rights violations.. But hispanics are extremely against it, and they are the largest growing population in the United States.. A population that if you take a pro active stand against will be alienatiing from their votes which may lose you the election.

sSubZerOo

I'm not talking about any of that, actually.

I was just saying how I feel about the USA being too politically correct.

As for the AZ law, which I'm assuming you're talking about, it isn't a civil rights violation since the police have to be in the process of a lawful contact for some other crime, or reason, before they can ask if you're in the country legally.

We give the police the responsibility of protecting us. I think we can trust most of them to follow the law.

GabuEx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#19 GabuEx
Member since 2006 • 36552 Posts

Yeah, I'm kind of not really sure whether China, Russia, or Saddam Hussein should be role models for the US.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 deactivated-59d151f079814

[QUOTE="sSubZerOo"]

airshocker

I'm not talking about any of that, actually.

I was just saying how I feel about the USA being too politically correct.

As for the AZ law, which I'm assuming you're talking about, it isn't a civil rights violation since the police have to be in the process of a lawful contact for some other crime, or reason, before they can ask if you're in the country legally.

We give the police the responsibility of protecting us. I think we can trust most of them to follow the law.

People disagree, and some do think its a violation.. Live with it, people are going to have disagreements with everything that is made.. I am against it my self simply because its ineffective imo to begin with.. This will not some how prevent the deseperate from ilelgals crossign the border.. And will only cost more money in the end.. Illegals wouldn't come across the border in such numbers if they weren't being illegally hired by bussinesses within the United States.

taj7575

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#21 taj7575
Member since 2008 • 12084 Posts

There is an unfair and unbalanced view held agaisnt the USA. For all the things we do thats good in this world, if we would stop for one day to carry the rest of the world it would crumble.

Imagine if the USA kept an isolationist view during WW2 (especially amongst others)

Why not..,

No aid for Haiti

No Billions to Greece

No welfare save haven

When will people stop acting like spoiled children? Why do so many people want to move here?

GamerPro1984

Heh, smart leaving Vietnam out of there. But Vietnam was actually a very good thing to happen. It showed that our Government isint all mighty and powerful and isin't always right. It also started a very powerful movement like no other.

Yes, the US has done many great things, but they have also done their fair share of problems, especially later on in the 20th century. We worked with many bad people for our own good and we got involved in things we didn't need to be in.

taj7575

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#22 taj7575
Member since 2008 • 12084 Posts

Yeah, I'm kind of not really sure whether China, Russia, or Saddam Hussein should be role models for the US.

GabuEx

This is another thing that is a bit annoying. Why should we be comparing ourselves to non-democratic countries for what they are doing and try to model what we do around them? Do you really want our Government to do things like North Korea, China, Saudi Araba, or any other totalitarian contries do it?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 deactivated-6127ced9bcba0

People disagree, and some do think its a violation.. Live with it, people are going to have disagreements with everything that is made.. I am against it my self simply because its ineffective imo to begin with.. This will not some how prevent the deseperate from ilelgals crossign the border.. And will only cost more money in the end.. Illegals wouldn't come across the border in such numbers if they weren't being illegally hired by bussinesses within the United States.

sSubZerOo

It'll cost more money in the end? Really? I don't think asking somebody "Are you here legally?" will cost anything at all.

If the Fed would do it's job, AZ wouldn't have had to pass anything.

You can have your disagreements, I really don't care. Calling something a civil rights violation when it isn't is absurd. Say you don't like it, instead. Because it most certainly is not in violation of someone's rights to ask them if they're here legally.

whipassmt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 24

#24 whipassmt
Member since 2007 • 15375 Posts

GamerPro1984

If all Saddam did to the Kurds was profiling, I think they'de be pretty happy. Really though what Saddam did to the Kurds would've been justification enough for the U.S. to oust him (when it was going on at least, maybe not after the fact).

carrot-cake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 carrot-cake

Why not..,

No aid for Haiti

No Billions to Greece

No welfare save haven

GamerPro1984

While the US does do some great things, I can argue that most of those points were in the US's self interest to do.
Well you see, the US was based off of freedom and speech and these "rights" you speak of, so that is basically a moot point.
The billions to Greece is also in the interest of the US because of the affects of the bad news Greece has on the stock market.
The US defending South Korea would also have been in their self interest because the US wanted to stop the spread of communism at all costs during the cold war out of fear of the evil children eating communists.

I also cannot agree with your opinion that if the US stopped supporting the world it would crumble. You really don't know how the world works do you? Well, in terms of politics and economics at least.

fidosim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#26 fidosim
Member since 2003 • 12901 Posts
While the US does do some great things, I can argue that most of those points were in the US's self interest to do.carrot-cake
How terrible!
carrot-cake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 carrot-cake

[QUOTE="carrot-cake"]While the US does do some great things, I can argue that most of those points were in the US's self interest to do.fidosim
How terrible!

Indeed, the US is run by Nazis and browncoats.