What If On December The 21st...

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by sune_Gem (12463 posts) -

... humanity ends because... we all become dragons! Thus leaving no more humans behind. And not the super ugly beastly going to destroy everything kind, but them mystical, intelligent sort of kind.

Discuss.

#2 Posted by themajormayor (25797 posts) -

Discuss.

sune_Gem
No thanks
#3 Posted by Aljosa23 (24995 posts) -

Sounds like the beginning to Dark Souls.

#4 Posted by SPYDER0416 (16736 posts) -

Sounds like the beginning to Dark Souls.

Aljosa23

That's not accurate, I'd say it sounds more like...

the beginning of SOCOM 4, with all the dragons and stuff.

#5 Posted by Asagea_888 (429 posts) -

You guys can turn into dragons. I'd rather be Godzilla, wrecking cities with my death breath.

#6 Posted by Primordialous (1276 posts) -
Or maybe the Mayans decide to comeback and destroy earth. But if the world was really going to end and I knew it, I would probably have *giggity* with all the attractive girls I know, and then spend the rest of my time breaking laws and playing games.
#7 Posted by sune_Gem (12463 posts) -

You guys can turn into dragons. I'd rather be Godzilla, wrecking cities with my death breath.

Asagea_888

You have no choice...

#8 Posted by JigglyWiggly_ (23564 posts) -
r u even trying tc
#9 Posted by sune_Gem (12463 posts) -

r u even trying tcJigglyWiggly_

No.

#10 Posted by Treflis (11558 posts) -
Or a advanced race of massive squid like machines descend upon us in with the goal of destroying us to pave way for a different species to evolve. And only those with the last name Shepard will be able to save us, even the very ugly ones.
#11 Posted by JigglyWiggly_ (23564 posts) -
[QUOTE="Treflis"]Or a advanced race of massive squid like machines descend upon us in with the goal of destroying us to pave way for a different species to evolve. And only those with the last name Shepard will be able to save us, even the very ugly ones.

bad
#12 Posted by sune_Gem (12463 posts) -

[QUOTE="Treflis"]Or a advanced race of massive squid like machines descend upon us in with the goal of destroying us to pave way for a different species to evolve. And only those with the last name Shepard will be able to save us, even the very ugly ones.JigglyWiggly_
bad

Bad?

But seriously guys, we're getting way off topic here...

#13 Posted by JigglyWiggly_ (23564 posts) -

[QUOTE="JigglyWiggly_"][QUOTE="Treflis"]Or a advanced race of massive squid like machines descend upon us in with the goal of destroying us to pave way for a different species to evolve. And only those with the last name Shepard will be able to save us, even the very ugly ones.sune_Gem

bad

Bad?

garbage casual game

nobody even plays the comp 4v4

just spam and garbage memes

#14 Posted by sune_Gem (12463 posts) -

[QUOTE="sune_Gem"]

[QUOTE="JigglyWiggly_"] badJigglyWiggly_

Bad?

garbage casual game

nobody even plays the comp 4v4

just spam and garbage memes

#15 Posted by lamprey263 (23972 posts) -
well, we'd need more food, probably starve to death unless we eat each other
#16 Posted by gameboy343 (1024 posts) -

i'm to assume we'll be like the dragons in wow and be able to change into humun like forms.
i'm also to assume all the females will look like alexstrasza in which case...

alexstraasz

i'm good with this.

#17 Posted by sune_Gem (12463 posts) -

i'm to assume we'll be like the dragons in wow and be able to change into humun like forms.
i'm also to assume all the females will look like alexstrasza in which case...

alexstraasz

i'm good with this.

gameboy343

No no no no, humanity and all humanyness is gone. D:

#18 Posted by Lockedge (16794 posts) -
[QUOTE="Treflis"]Or a advanced race of massive squid like machines descend upon us in with the goal of destroying us to pave way for a different species to evolve. And only those with the last name Shepard will be able to save us, even the very ugly ones.

If I change my last name to Shepard, will I be able to save people even if the government hasn't officially cleared the name change through the databases fully by the 21st?
#19 Posted by kabphillie (301 posts) -

It's more likely that the brown noise will suddenly sound on the 21st and we'll all crap our pants.

#20 Posted by -Vulpix- (2380 posts) -

That would be nice, and I'd prefer it anyway. Though I'm not sure if I can allow two worlds with dragons to exist.

#21 Posted by wis3boi (31382 posts) -

STRUN BAH QO!

#22 Posted by sune_Gem (12463 posts) -

That would be nice, and I'd prefer it anyway. Though I'm not sure if I can allow two worlds with dragons to exist.

-Vulpix-

How so would you prefer that? Everyone would still be the same inside, just... really scaly outside.

STRUN BAH QO!

wis3boi

That's the one! So much better than Fus Ro Dah...

#23 Posted by BatCrazedJoker (1978 posts) -
How about we become aliens:|
#24 Posted by Goyoshi12 (9687 posts) -

Now THAT is an end time prediction I can get behind.

Become a fvcking dragon? YES PLEASE.

#25 Posted by sune_Gem (12463 posts) -

How about we become aliens:|BatCrazedJoker

Not possible. Alien just means residents from another place. So long as we remain on Earth we're not aliens.

#26 Posted by sune_Gem (12463 posts) -

Now THAT is an end time prediction I can get behind.

Become a fvcking dragon? YES PLEASE.

Goyoshi12

That's a big yes! :shock: