what do you think of 'yourself'?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Edited by neotheinstein (208 posts) -

hi everyone:) what do you think of 'yourself'? bless the god of all gods cheers!

#2 Edited by johnd13 (7992 posts) -

I think I'm a pretty cool guy. Despite others not sharing this opinion...

#3 Posted by Trail_Mix (2021 posts) -

I'm a pretty big loser.

#4 Posted by Netret0120 (2033 posts) -

I'm full of myself. But still hungry.

#5 Edited by sukraj (22133 posts) -

I too vely hungary too yar.

#6 Posted by KiIIyou (27144 posts) -

meself is me and iself be i

fiddlin

#7 Edited by GazaAli (22519 posts) -

@KiIIyou said:

meself is me and iself be i

fiddlin

I chuckled

#8 Posted by luke1889 (14617 posts) -

It's difficult to tread the fine line between confidence and arrogance, but I have a pretty good opinion of myself. I'm a nice guy, I think I'm fun to be around, and my heart is in the right place (both literally and metaphorically).

#9 Posted by ultimate-k (2348 posts) -

I am insane in a good fun loving way.

#10 Posted by edinsftw (4230 posts) -

I know everything

#11 Edited by chaoscougar1 (36779 posts) -

Exceptionally weird but pull it off well

#12 Edited by -Renegade (8340 posts) -

I'm probably beta male right now working on becoming alpha I'm weird to most people but I don't give a fuck

@TC I like how you post a topic and don't post a response but some bullshit about blessing some supreme being

#13 Edited by Iszdope (9677 posts) -

I think I stink, therefore I am (stinky).

#14 Posted by Master_Live (14188 posts) -

Slowly losing myself.

#15 Edited by lonewolf604 (8517 posts) -

I don't know....I have the right tools, but I can't use them. I'm a pretty decent looking guy, I can play several instruments and can sing, and I was able to lose 40 pounds. But there's this lingering feeling that I'm just worthless and that I'm not cool.

#16 Posted by LexLas (4225 posts) -

I'm quite the loner, but don't mind kickin it with some friends once in a while.

#17 Edited by Ugalde- (3653 posts) -

In the front of my mind, I think I am awesome, everyone loves me, girls love me, friends love me, I am very personable and love talking, but in the back of my mind, I hate myself and I don't think I'll ever get over that.

#18 Posted by XVision84 (13626 posts) -

I love myself, in pretty much every way. I know where my faults are and I try to suppress them so that nobody around me gets hurt, but I never hated myself. Too many people out there don't believe in you and will put you down, in order for people to see that you're capable of doing great things, you first have to convince yourself of that fact.