What do you think of King of the Hill?

#1 Posted by the_plan_man (1543 posts) -

I think it is great. Funny situational humor and one of the best animated shows of the decade. Your thoughts?

#2 Posted by SoNin360 (5196 posts) -

Took me a while to appreciate the show. I thought it was pretty dull when I was younger, but now I love most of its humor. I think it has some of the best white people humor of anything I've seen.

#3 Posted by Solid_Link22 (5588 posts) -

I enjoyed it when I watched it back in the day.

#4 Posted by playmynutz (5921 posts) -

King of the Hill gave me glance into my manager's life outside of work.

#5 Posted by Master_Live (13591 posts) -
#6 Posted by stationplay_4 (442 posts) -

hilarious show i love it.

#7 Edited by Motokid6 (5004 posts) -

Thats my purse!

#8 Posted by Behardy24 (2278 posts) -

Haven't watch the show in years, but from what I remember it was quite good and funny. I love the art-style aesthetics of it especially.

My plans are to buy complete series of many comedy shows (South Park,Seinfeld,Friends,etc.) I might pick up the King of the Hill complete series. Just maybe.

#9 Posted by byof_america (1332 posts) -

haven't watched it sense my Jr. High days so I was probably too young to appreciate it. There were some moments where comedy gold was produced. I remember laughing at a lot of what Bobby did b/c he reminded me a lot of my youngest brother.

#10 Posted by ArmoredCore55 (23807 posts) -

I think it's a great show. I miss that show. :(

#11 Edited by foxhound_fox (86812 posts) -

I tell yuh wut

#12 Posted by foxhound_fox (86812 posts) -
#13 Edited by junglist101 (5453 posts) -

One of my favorite shows of all time. I've prolly seen most of the episodes at least 15 times if not more.

Edit: My only gripe with the show is there's a few times where they randomly change the character backgrounds. I still can't figure out why they did that...

#14 Posted by TruthTellers (3396 posts) -

Love it. Wish Fox would clean house with all the Seth McFarlane crap and bring it back.

#15 Posted by foxhound_fox (86812 posts) -

Love it. Wish Fox would clean house with all the Seth McFarlane crap and bring it back.

Or at least bring back Mike Judge and crew.

Crowd-funding needs to take over the making of television series. It's unfortunate FOX has such a tight grip on the Firefly IP.