what do you think of having sex with older partners?

• 145 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by Chepocles (130 posts) -

About some time ago, I slept with someone 30 years older than me, and recently I been sleeping with someone 15 years older than me. I am 19.

I am afraid to tell anyone, as they might loose respect for me. I know I shouldn't care at what people think....but I mean if my family and close friends ever knew...I'm afraid I would loose them. If I don't tell them, I feel I'm lying to them in a way, making them believe I'm a different person.

I don't really post much here in Gamespot, but I just need to get this outside of me...and this seems like the only safe place where people won't actually judge me bad.

Do you guys really believe I am doing something wrong?

Edited some spelling mistakes.

#2 Posted by Darthkaiser (12441 posts) -

Aboutsome time agoI slept with someone 30 years older than me, and recently I been sleeping with someone 15 years older than me. I am 19.

I am afraid to tell anyone, as they might loose respect for me. ...and this seems like the only safe place where people won't actually judge me bad.

Chepocles

I just lost all respect I had for you

#3 Posted by WhiteKnight77 (12018 posts) -

While your family might freak out, your friends are gonna be thinking, damn dude, you got a cougar or something like that.

#4 Posted by NintendoNite (728 posts) -
depends on your gender
#5 Posted by weezyfb (14703 posts) -
so you like em old and desperate eh?
#6 Posted by Chepocles (130 posts) -
depends on your genderNintendoNite
Can you explain how that would change things?
#7 Posted by lazerface216 (7449 posts) -

cougars FTW.

#8 Posted by mlbslugger86 (12866 posts) -

[QUOTE="NintendoNite"]depends on your genderChepocles

as general akbar would say...

It's a TRap!!!:o

#9 Posted by hartsickdiscipl (14787 posts) -

I don't see much future in it. I've been very attracted to several older women in my life, and definitely wanted to do some things. However, since I (so far) only use physical intimacy with someone who has entered into a committed relationship with me, I think it has no place in my life now. I mean, if I met Charisma Carpenter and she wanted to go, my perspective might change.. but it hasn't happened yet!

#10 Posted by J-man45 (11043 posts) -

Chepocles

Honest answer: Yes. Completely.

#11 Posted by mrbojangles25 (31985 posts) -

meh, as long as you like the person and are attracted to them, and the feeling is mutual, then I dont think it really matters.

Society can go screw themselves for all I care. I was in a relationship with a woman with four kids a short while ago, and when I finally told my folks about her they were shocked, and my friend is like "Man, you gotta drop that girl like a bad habit"

All I could do is ask "why?"

#13 Posted by Darthkaiser (12441 posts) -

[QUOTE="Chepocles"]

J-man45

I was just kidding on my first post, my honest answer is: Dude! 15 Years older than you is nothing, why? because you are pretty young! 34 is still good. Just imagine you are 10 again you would be sleeping with a 25 year old chick! SCORE!!!!
#15 Posted by Chepocles (130 posts) -
wtf why would you be ashamed of that sex with older woman is so much better than retarded girls our age. It's sex with an experienced partner minus the childish BSAL_GREEN
I think everyone noticed I used the word "someone" instead of "women". I'm just not strong enough to admitt completely what I been doing.....but I guess I need someone to tell me it's ok...as long as there's love.
#16 Posted by J-man45 (11043 posts) -

[QUOTE="J-man45"]

[QUOTE="Chepocles"]

Darthkaiser

I was just kidding on my first post, my honest answer is: Dude! 15 Years older than you is nothing, why? because you are pretty young! 34 is still good. Just imagine you are 10 again you would be sleeping with a 25 year old chick! SCORE!!!!

Um...

#17 Posted by shoot-first (9784 posts) -

[QUOTE="J-man45"]

[QUOTE="Chepocles"]

Darthkaiser

Too bad he didn't meet her when he was 10.

#18 Posted by Bloodseeker23 (8338 posts) -
Do what you gotta do, but just don't break the law.
#19 Posted by hartsickdiscipl (14787 posts) -

No matter how many days in a row I sit outside that middle school waiting for Mrs. Right, I can't stop thinking about my ex-GF's mom. There's just something about the curves of a woman who knows what she's doing :P Her voice was just a little hoarse from smoking all those years.. but still sexy. You know what I mean? :?

#20 Posted by J-man45 (11043 posts) -

[QUOTE="AL_GREEN"]wtf why would you be ashamed of that sex with older woman is so much better than retarded girls our age. It's sex with an experienced partner minus the childish BSChepocles
I think everyone noticed I used the word "someone" instead of "women". I'm just not strong enough to admitt completely what I been doing.....but I guess I need someone to tell me it's ok...as long as there's love.

But...it's not ok. And the sooner you know that the sooner you can accept and try to break the habit of it.

#21 Posted by hartsickdiscipl (14787 posts) -

[QUOTE="Chepocles"][QUOTE="AL_GREEN"]wtf why would you be ashamed of that sex with older woman is so much better than retarded girls our age. It's sex with an experienced partner minus the childish BSJ-man45

But...it's not ok. And the sooner you know that the sooner you can accept and try to break the habit of it.

I think it's better than ok.

#22 Posted by Darthkaiser (12441 posts) -

[QUOTE="Darthkaiser"][QUOTE="J-man45"]

J-man45

Um...

Problem?......mate?? :P
#23 Posted by soldine (1980 posts) -

40 is... old for you man... old for you.

#24 Posted by F1_2004 (8009 posts) -
[QUOTE="NintendoNite"]depends on your genderChepocles

A key that opens many locks is a master key. A lock that is opened by many keys is a crappy lock. That's why.
#25 Posted by Rutzfuz (1202 posts) -

Well good for you. I don't think it is wrong. And why would you tell people about your sex life in the first place?

#27 Posted by hartsickdiscipl (14787 posts) -

[QUOTE="Chepocles"][QUOTE="NintendoNite"]depends on your genderF1_2004

A key that opens many locks is a master key. A lock that is opened by many keys is a crappy lock. That's why.

WIN!!!

#28 Posted by TheMightyHoov (2459 posts) -

The older the berry, the sweeter the juice 8)

#29 Posted by chrisrooR (9026 posts) -
If you were my friend IRL I would definitely fist-bump you. Man, why would you ever be ashamed of scoring with a cougar?
#30 Posted by lazerface216 (7449 posts) -

i like crappy locks, they're easier to open....

#31 Posted by chrisrooR (9026 posts) -

:lol:I do believe that's the best post I've seen all week. Well done sir.
#32 Posted by Chepocles (130 posts) -

[QUOTE="Chepocles"][QUOTE="AL_GREEN"]wtf why would you be ashamed of that sex with older woman is so much better than retarded girls our age. It's sex with an experienced partner minus the childish BSAL_GREEN

:| Well if i get what your saying then no it's not ok. Cut that sh*t out.

Would it still be wrong if it turns into a relationship?
#33 Posted by J-man45 (11043 posts) -

What do I think of sex with older partners? It's wrong

What do I think of sex before marriage in general? Definitely all wrong.

#34 Posted by Darthkaiser (12441 posts) -
[QUOTE="AL_GREEN"]

[QUOTE="Chepocles"] I think everyone noticed I used the word "someone" instead of "women". I'm just not strong enough to admitt completely what I been doing.....but I guess I need someone to tell me it's ok...as long as there's love.Chepocles

:| Well if i get what your saying then no it's not ok. Cut that sh*t out.

Would it still be wrong if it turns into a relationship?

Ok now THAT would be wrong, one casual sex every now and then is still borderline but THAT is just crossing the line til the line it'snothing but a dot I'm seriously thinking you'll be making a habit, if you don't control yourself.
#35 Posted by clayron (10121 posts) -
Two consenting adults can do whatever they wish. Nothing wrong with it at all.
#36 Posted by bobaban (10523 posts) -
I take it your a girl? Realistically, you won't be viewed in a good light. A 35 yo man, is not that bad in my eyes. Though 50 yo is too much. But do what makes you happy. I would also keep it a secret.
#37 Posted by Darthkaiser (12441 posts) -
Two consenting adults can do whatever they wish. Nothing wrong with it at all.clayron
He is still not 21 assuming it's the majority where he lives
#38 Posted by Fried_Shrimp (2902 posts) -
Nothing wrong with older women. GILF! :D
#39 Posted by Peiner09 (722 posts) -
[QUOTE="J-man45"]

Why? please do explain.
#40 Posted by J-man45 (11043 posts) -

[QUOTE="J-man45"]

Peiner09

Why? please do explain.

First of all, God ordained sex to be between a man and a woman only.

He also ordained it for marriage only.

Sexual acts other than this, called "sexual immorality" (btw this includes things such as lust as well) is addressed multiple times in the Bible.

I believe it's sin, so that's why it's wrong.

#41 Posted by Peiner09 (722 posts) -

[QUOTE="Peiner09"][QUOTE="J-man45"]

J-man45

Why? please do explain.

Sexual acts other than this, called "sexual immorality" (btw this includes things such as lust as well) is addressed multiple times in the Bible.

ohh. religeous belives. okay.

Wait....What does that have to do with someone being waay older?

#42 Posted by J-man45 (11043 posts) -

[QUOTE="J-man45"]

[QUOTE="Peiner09"] Why? please do explain.Peiner09

They're not married, are they? See, first I addressed the issue of the topic, "Is sex with older partners wrong?" Then I tookit further, see?

#43 Posted by Chepocles (130 posts) -

Being wrong or not....It's to late to go back I guess. I'm in love with the person that took my innocence. If there is a god I pray he has mercy for me....as for what I did wasn't an act of evil.,,,I did what I thought was best for me.

#44 Posted by Peiner09 (722 posts) -
[QUOTE="J-man45"]

[QUOTE="Peiner09"]

[QUOTE="J-man45"]

They're not married, are they? See, first I addressed the issue of the topic, "Is sex with older partners wrong?" Then I tookit further, see?

You said earlier in a different post that: "What do I think of sex with older partners? It's wrong " I took that as the principle of an older partner, not just this situation. If these 2 were honestly married, even with the age difference would the bible have a problem with it?
#45 Posted by J-man45 (11043 posts) -

Being wrong or not....It's to late to go back I guess. I'm in love with the person that took my innocence. If there is a god I pray he has mercy for me....as for what I did wasn't an act of evil.,,,I did what I thought was best for me.

Chepocles

Hey, you're in luck Chepocles. There's definitely a way to get right with God. In fact, there's a way to spend eternity with him forever. I can message you about it.

#46 Posted by J-man45 (11043 posts) -

If these 2 were honestly married, even with the age difference would the bible have a problem with it?Peiner09

As to that account, no, I have not run across anywhere in the Bible that addresses that.

The reason I said older partner is because TC seemed to make it clear that they weren't married.

#47 Posted by Peiner09 (722 posts) -

[QUOTE="Peiner09"]If these 2 were honestly married, even with the age difference would the bible have a problem with it?J-man45

As to that account, no, I have not run across anywhere in the Bible that addresses that.

The reason I said older partner is because TC seemed to make it clear that they weren't married.

okay, thanks for clarifing.

Would you mind helping me out and answering a couple questions about christian belifes and boundries? I'm in a situation where a little knowledge could help me out abit.

I don't know very much about whats acceptable/expected.

#48 Posted by J-man45 (11043 posts) -

Hey J-man.

Would you mind helping me out and answering a couple questions about christian belifes and boundries? I'm in a situation where a little knowledge could help me out abit.

I don't know very much about whats acceptable/expected.

Peiner09

Sure thing. Feel free to PM me about it.

#49 Posted by danjammer69 (4100 posts) -

IDK, but I am 36 and my fiance is 24.

I sometimes feel like she is a hungrylioness and I am an injured wildebeest 8)

I can honestly say that I am really enjoying life right now, if you know what I mean! *wink wink* ;) ;)

#50 Posted by Chepocles (130 posts) -
[QUOTE="J-man45"]

[QUOTE="Chepocles"]

Hey, you're in luck Chepocles. There's definitely a way to get right with God. In fact, there's a way to spend eternity with him forever. I can message you about it.

Sure. thanks :)