What do you think is more neglected, the Wii U or Mac?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Posted by SirSlimyScott (266 posts) 11 months, 3 days ago

Poll: What do you think is more neglected, the Wii U or Mac? (8 votes)

Wii U 88%
Mac 13%
#1 Edited by starfox15 (3966 posts) -

Nintendo doesn't have a flagship phone that people are fighting to get right now. I'm gonna go with WiiU.

#2 Edited by LJS9502_basic (150310 posts) -

Wii U....

#3 Posted by dave123321 (33771 posts) -

Wii u

#4 Posted by dave123321 (33771 posts) -

Comparison seems odd.

#5 Posted by LJS9502_basic (150310 posts) -

Comparison seems odd.

I hear you've given up on your forum. Is it as dead as OT? I really can't believe what happened to OT. I used to have trouble keeping up with it....now I could read an entire novel in the time it takes to find a response.

#6 Posted by deeliman (2386 posts) -

@dave123321 said:

Comparison seems odd.

I hear you've given up on your forum. Is it as dead as OT? I really can't believe what happened to OT. I used to have trouble keeping up with it....now I could read an entire novel in the time it takes to find a response.

Do you know why people stopped coming here?

#7 Posted by dave123321 (33771 posts) -
#8 Edited by LJS9502_basic (150310 posts) -
#9 Posted by Diablo-B (4024 posts) -

Since when was the Mac being neglected.

#10 Posted by LJS9502_basic (150310 posts) -

@Diablo-B said:

Since when was the Mac being neglected.

Since never....odd thread.

#11 Posted by PumpkinBoogie (3366 posts) -

Hmm, as much as I hate to say it...I'd probably have to side w/ the WiiU on this one.

I wouldn't say Macs are necessarily 'neglected', in the gaming-sense, as it is just not as dominate in the PC gaming world. But at the very least, Macs do at least still get some sort of love in terms of getting more games ported/developed for it by 3rd parties far more than Nintendo (at least on home console-front).

Now if I had to say though, in terms of the gaming industry, which would command more clout and respect, then I would still say Nintendo.

#12 Posted by Hallenbeck77 (14395 posts) -

Sorry, but gaming talk in Off-Topic isn't allowed. If you wanna compare, do so in System Wars.