What do you do at school whan your bord

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by PhoenixForce92 (71 posts) -

Sleep and stare out the window watching time go by so slowly

#2 Posted by freakyzeeky1986 (19711 posts) -
I read a book...
#3 Posted by tequilasunriser (6378 posts) -
I practice spelling my topics correctly.

#4 Posted by Cyrax-Sektor (12060 posts) -
Daydream about life as a fictional detective.
#5 Posted by cpo335 (5463 posts) -
I honestly never get bored @ school because my friends are fun to be around.
#6 Posted by Bourbons3 (24248 posts) -
If its history I usually read the textbook, or if Im on a PC just go on GameSpot.
#7 Posted by Caffeine_Trip (3390 posts) -
Regardless of whether I'm bored, I always tend to stare blankly into space locked in a single frame.
#8 Posted by Tolwan (2575 posts) -

When i'm sitting in the college lobby with nothing to do and all of my friends are in classes, i generally flip my pen around, daydream about conquering the world as an emperor, and try to fix my watch's broken band.

#9 Posted by especensor (3180 posts) -
almost never. unless all my friends are absent in some way or another (probably skiving lol). i doodle.

doodling is the best solution.
#10 Posted by gohantech00 (9216 posts) -
Play Block Dude on my graphing calculator, draw, or daydream. Depending on the mood...
#11 Posted by AmericanSk8land (1000 posts) -

Well 2 days ago i brought a sour spray bottle (liquid candy thing) and filled it with milk.  I would randomly spray my friends during class when the teacher wasnt looking.  My friends say I never get caught with anything, and they get caught for stupid stuff like talking when the teacher is.

#12 Posted by sthadji (4682 posts) -
Either stare out of the window or draw stick figures in my book.
#13 Posted by nintendo_ds_06 (2657 posts) -
talk to my friends, daydream, mess around, draw
#14 Posted by daniel52587 (3028 posts) -
When I was still in school, I just slammed my face repeatedly into my desk. J/k. I would really daydream. I slept quite a bit too.
#15 Posted by FrozeN__54 (3434 posts) -
When me and my friends are bored we do one of the following things: Go to a shop nearby. Sit in the library talking... Play boring internet-games in the lobby.
#16 Posted by double_decker (145822 posts) -
I read a book... freakyzeeky1986
That's what I always did when I was in school
#17 Posted by PierSkillz (2952 posts) -
draw demons
#18 Posted by blooddemon666 (22587 posts) -
I draw when I'm bored in class.
#19 Posted by Hinata237 (9416 posts) -
I do stuff. I check out the chicks, read my books, and wrestling with my friends. The whole school was watching once when I was bored I was going to take a chokeslam off about 8 feet or something into small rock piles. Im telling you, I fractured my shoulder and got suspended for a week. That hurt the most in my life. I had all the air shot out of me.
#20 Posted by NrGcHaRgE021 (3930 posts) -
Daydream about how in less than 7 months I'll be in college.
#21 Posted by Samwel_X (13765 posts) -
I used to draw disturbing pictures then put them on someelses dest for at teh end of the lesson so that a teacher would think they were messed up when infact it was I who was messed up AHAHAHHAHAHA!
#23 Posted by Greenwhitegreen (6315 posts) -
I end up wasting time and talking to my friends forever...so the same as any other time :P
#24 Posted by CHAOSWEAV3R (8293 posts) -
I put my head down and try to rest.
#25 Posted by badaboom187 (6915 posts) -
I zone out alot 
#26 Posted by firefruze (2442 posts) -
most people I know look at facebook during class :P  I tend to do that or just day dream.
#27 Posted by gamelord2004 (1448 posts) -
Either daydream or play back songs in my head
#28 Posted by lugiemojeed (8785 posts) -
i usually get a head start with hw
#30 Posted by Doom_HellKnight (12202 posts) -
I'm not normally bored as my friends are good to be around, but if i am bored i normally just sit daydreaming, lay back in the chair and stare at the ceiling or the girl I kinda like (whilst daydreaming, normally) or doodle on a piece of paper, or whatever is available.
#31 Posted by Zap-O-Matic (5331 posts) -
Draw if all my friends left, or just talk with em and screw arond
#32 Posted by Trippinskott (1142 posts) -
Well I usually find a computer between classes, or get on my computer in class... or play Solitaire on my phone... or Block Breaker on my iPod.... or sometimes I look at all the hot chicks...
#33 Posted by Bourbons3 (24248 posts) -
I used to draw disturbing pictures then put them on someelses dest for at teh end of the lesson so that a teacher would think they were messed up when infact it was I who was messed up AHAHAHHAHAHA!Samwel_X
owned? :|
#34 Posted by Zap-O-Matic (5331 posts) -
i usually get a head start with hwlugiemojeed
who is that in your sig?
#35 Posted by hittin (26966 posts) -
I hardly get bored because there is so much stuff I have to complete. School goes so fast..
#36 Posted by SolidSnake_108 (11951 posts) -
Eat babies.
#37 Posted by Stupid-Bastard (3242 posts) -
I usually sleep or talk. When neither is an option, I simply bang my head repeatedly into my desk until the boredom goes away.
#38 Posted by Samwel_X (13765 posts) -
[QUOTE="Samwel_X"]I used to draw disturbing pictures then put them on someelses dest for at teh end of the lesson so that a teacher would think they were messed up when infact it was I who was messed up AHAHAHHAHAHA!Bourbons3
owned? :|

Owned indeed :D
#39 Posted by Maui00 (8747 posts) -
Sudoku FTW! :D
#40 Posted by superbradleyo77 (2175 posts) -
Sit there and ponder ridiculous situtations.
#41 Posted by cradleOFfilth37 (9156 posts) -

draw chuck norris comic strips

#42 Posted by xXBuffJeffXx (5913 posts) -
I used to play calculator games all the time or I'd just stare at my desk and think about anything but school.