What are your worst pet-peeves?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Furi-Kun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Furi-Kun
Member since 2007 • 10903 Posts

What grinds your gears?

Lto_thaG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 Lto_thaG
Member since 2006 • 22611 Posts

Haze.

brandontwb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 brandontwb
Member since 2008 • 4325 Posts
People who have pet-peeves, exluding me.
Bruin4ev3r1520

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Bruin4ev3r1520
Member since 2005 • 8843 Posts
People holding conversations in a movie theater. Especially when the people are my good friends and they know it bugs the crap out of me. If they talk amongst themselves then I can kinda ignore it, but I hate when they try to involve me in the conversation while I'm trying to watch the damn movie.
gamerguru100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5 gamerguru100
Member since 2009 • 12718 Posts

* It really bothers me when people fail to realize that we humans are animals. Humans are a part of the animal kingdom; many people either disbelieve or don't know this. Animals need to eat various foods to survive; humans are no different. Water is vital to the survival of all life; this includes humans. Animals reproduce; humans do the same. Animals form relationships with their respective species; humans also do this. Animals such as cats, dogs, deer, frogs, and raccoons all have circulatory, respiratory, digestive, and reproductive systems; humans posses all of the aforementioned body systems too. Due to these reasons, a human can be easily classified as an "animal". I wish more people would realize that we are animals.

* I despise political correctness; I'll give a few reasons. According to political correctness, the word "American" can be no longer used to describe the people of the United States in textbooks. Why is that? It's because it's "geographically chauvinistic".:roll: According to political correctness, the term "black" is "racist" to describe African Americans. Oh...I am just so offended to be referred to as "white"....:roll: Oh yeah, it also claims that there's no such thing as a "black racist" and that only the "evil white man" can be "racist".:roll: These are just a few reasons I could think of for now.

* I hate double standards; especially ones dealing with race and gender. There's Black History Month, Native American Heritage Month, Asian-Pacific Heritage Month, and Hispanic Heritage Month. However, if there was a "White History Month" or a "Caucasian Heritage Month", it would be "racist":roll: and it would offend all of the minorities and it would be so "racist"...:roll:...OH NOES!:o...:roll: Also, there's Women's History Month. But if there was a "Men's History Month", it would be "sexist".:roll:...OH NOES...:o:roll: Men have contributed to America just as much as women have. Also, it's okay for a girl to hit a guy but if a guy hits a girl, then the cops are called and it's all over the stupid media. If a white person attacks a black person even if it's not racially-motivated, it's all over the media and the stupid word "racist" gets thrown around. Black-on-white crime is far more common than white-on-black crime. However, every time a black-on-white crime occurs, it gets no media attention and it's not even labeled a "hate crime". It should be.

* I hate being socially awkward. I can only talk to people I've known for a long time. I'm awkward when doing presentations and speeches, I'm not a pro at talking to girls, I have a physical difficulty of talking most of the time, and my voice sounds awkward. I'm also clumsy when I walk in crowded areas and it's embarrassing. Making eye-contact is sometimes difficult too.

KittenNipples

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 KittenNipples
Member since 2007 • 3013 Posts

When I get blamed for crap I didnt do. I really REALLY hate it when people jump to conclusions and start pointing fingers.

Chris_Williams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Chris_Williams
Member since 2009 • 14882 Posts

when people spit when their walking with me...that urks me

POPEYE1716

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 POPEYE1716
Member since 2003 • 4749 Posts

when i get accused of something.

Avatar image for deactivated-6016f2513d412
deactivated-6016f2513d412

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 deactivated-6016f2513d412
Member since 2007 • 20414 Posts
Arrogance, when people chew with their mouths open, the act of being overly political correct, etc.
l4dak47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#10 l4dak47
Member since 2009 • 6838 Posts

* It really bothers me when people fail to realize that we humans are animals. Humans are a part of the animal kingdom; many people either disbelieve or don't know this. Animals need to eat various foods to survive; humans are no different. Water is vital to the survival of all life; this includes humans. Animals reproduce; humans do the same. Animals form relationships with their respective species; humans also do this. Animals such as cats, dogs, deer, frogs, and raccoons all have circulatory, respiratory, digestive, and reproductive systems; humans posses all of the aforementioned body systems too. Due to these reasons, a human can be easily classified as an "animal". I wish more people would realize that we are animals.

* I despise political correctness; I'll give a few reasons. According to political correctness, the word "American" can be no longer used to describe the people of the United States in textbooks. Why is that? It's because it's "geographically chauvinistic".:roll: According to political correctness, the term "black" is "racist" to describe African Americans. Oh...I am just so offended to be referred to as "white"....:roll: Oh yeah, it also claims that there's no such thing as a "black racist" and that only the "evil white man" can be "racist".:roll: These are just a few reasons I could think of for now.

* I hate double standards; especially ones dealing with race and gender. There's Black History Month, Native American Heritage Month, Asian-Pacific Heritage Month, and Hispanic Heritage Month. However, if there was a "White History Month" or a "Caucasian Heritage Month", it would be "racist":roll: and it would offend all of the minorities and it would be so "racist"...:roll:...OH NOES!:o...:roll: Also, there's Women's History Month. But if there was a "Men's History Month", it would be "sexist".:roll:...OH NOES...:o:roll: Men have contributed to America just as much as women have. Also, it's okay for a girl to hit a guy but if a guy hits a girl, then the cops are called and it's all over the stupid media. If a white person attacks a black person even if it's not racially-motivated, it's all over the media and the stupid word "racist" gets thrown around. Black-on-white crime is far more common than white-on-black crime. However, every time a black-on-white crime occurs, it gets no media attention and it's not even labeled a "hate crime". It should be.

* I hate being socially awkward. I can only talk to people I've known for a long time. I'm awkward when doing presentations and speeches, I'm not a pro at talking to girls, I have a physical difficulty of talking most of the time, and my voice sounds awkward. I'm also clumsy when I walk in crowded areas and it's embarrassing. Making eye-contact is sometimes difficult too.

gamerguru100

you sir are just like me even the whole socially awkard in fact i'm suffering from a disorder cause by social aniexty

00-Riddick-00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#11 00-Riddick-00
Member since 2009 • 18884 Posts

Haze.

Lto_thaG
seriously?the game?
Avatar image for Sound_Machine06
Sound_Machine06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Sound_Machine06
Member since 2006 • 37 Posts

I hate when people do not say "thank you," when I hold the door open for them. I also hate when people do not say bye on the phone.

Arctic_Grillz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Arctic_Grillz
Member since 2008 • 2749 Posts

I hate when people do not say "thank you," when I hold the door open for them. I also hate when people do not say bye on the phone.

Sound_Machine06
Yep, I hate when people dont say thank you when you open the door for them, or if they sneeze and you say god bless you and they wont say tanything. I hate when people text me with only 1 word. (k, ok, kk, yo, oh, lol, good, no, yes, omg..etc etc) People who drive slow( -5 below the speed limit) When me and my friends talk face to face and they are so close like few inches from my face.
Derek42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Derek42
Member since 2009 • 1117 Posts

People who hang out on PS eye

Furi-Kun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Furi-Kun

Derek42

I'm your pet-peeve it seems. Wow, this is awkward. :(

Derek42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Derek42
Member since 2009 • 1117 Posts

[QUOTE="Derek42"]

Furi-Kun

I'm your pet-peeve it seems. Wow, this is awkward. :(

awkward moment.......

lol jp I luv ps eye if I had one loilz

K1LLR3175

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

#17 K1LLR3175
Member since 2006 • 12734 Posts
  • Sonys mistakes with the PS3
  • People who hate furries
  • People who want to hunt me
  • Warm soda....Ewww.
Fandangle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#18 Fandangle
Member since 2003 • 3433 Posts

Slow walkers when I'm in a hurry

SilentSoprano

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 SilentSoprano
Member since 2007 • 4446 Posts

gamerguru100

You know I used to think like that too about the History months, but then I realized, white people didn't have to go through crap compared to what other races did. Black people had to deal with slavery and discrimination for a very long time, while Native Americans basically got wiped out almost and kicked off their own land. Seriously, why the hell do whites need a special month? Life's been fine for most of them for as long as I can remember. Never had to worry about discrimination, or getting beat up for the color of their skin, or getting denied rights. (I'm white .)

guesswho101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 guesswho101
Member since 2007 • 96 Posts
That guy from boogie nights.
fireball_016

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 fireball_016
Member since 2005 • 779 Posts

Loud eaters

People who squeeze toothpaste out of the middle of the tube

When I'm asked to do something that I'm already about to do

Slow walkers/people who stop in the middle of the hallway

mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#23 mrbojangles25
Member since 2005 • 58401 Posts

when people pronounce nuclear "nuke-you-leer" or they say "ex-presso" instead of "ess-presso"

people that quote wikipedia, MSNBC, and FOX News channel

and, worst of all, when people drink horrible beer it really annoys me

Furi-Kun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 Furi-Kun

Loud eaters

People who squeeze toothpaste out of the middle of the tube

When I'm asked to do something that I'm already about to do

Slow walkers/people who stop in the middle of the hallway

fireball_016

I'm a quiet eater. Looks like I don't annoy you.

QiiXii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 QiiXii
Member since 2009 • 603 Posts

gamerguru100

Damn we're basically the same. :o

gamerguru100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 gamerguru100

[QUOTE="gamerguru100"]

l4dak47

i'm suffering from a disorder cause by social aniexty

Sorry to hear that.:(

gamerguru100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 gamerguru100

[QUOTE="gamerguru100"]

Lilyanne46

You my friend, are my twin.

:o:P I'm glad we have similar views on this.:)

gamerguru100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 gamerguru100

[QUOTE="gamerguru100"]

QiiXii

Damn we're basically the same. :o

I'm glad you agree with me on this.:)

gamerguru100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 gamerguru100

[QUOTE="gamerguru100"]

SilentSoprano

Never had to worry about discrimination, or getting beat up for the color of their skin, or getting denied rights. (I'm white .)

There is discrimination against whites; especially in things like education attainment and jobs...*cough*affirmative action*cough*. White people do get beat up for the color of their skin; black-on-white crime is by far more common than white-on-black crime. If a black person attacks a white person, it's not even labeled a "hate crime" and it should be. Nor does the attack get media attention. However, the rare white-on-black crimes get all the media attention and every White American gets called a "racist" and blah, blah, blah. It's always the "evil white man's" fault.:roll: By the way, whites living today are not responsible for slavery and the genocide of Native Americans. The fact that Europeans did atrocious things in the past doesn't justify the belief that we shouldn't have a history or heritage month. It's unfair.

Furi-Kun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 Furi-Kun

You made my thread kinda scary. :cry:

K1LLR3175

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

#32 K1LLR3175
Member since 2006 • 12734 Posts

You made my thread kinda scary. :cry:

Furi-Kun
Welcome to the OT. Where the nicest things are turned into nightmares......Wait, that is system wars sorry.
gamerguru100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 gamerguru100

[QUOTE="gamerguru100"]

[QUOTE="SilentSoprano"]

Never had to worry about discrimination, or getting beat up for the color of their skin, or getting denied rights. (I'm white .)

Lilyanne46

There is discrimination against whites; especially in things like education attainment and jobs...*cough*affirmative action*cough*. White people do get beat up for the color of their skin; black-on-white crime is by far more common than white-on-black crime. If a black person attacks a white person, it's not even labeled a "hate crime" and it should be. Nor does the attack get media attention. However, the rare white-on-black crimes get all the media attention and every White American gets called a "racist" and blah, blah, blah. It's always the "evil white man's" fault.:roll: By the way, whites living today are not responsible for slavery and the genocide of Native Americans. The fact that Europeans did atrocious things in the past doesn't justify the belief that we shouldn't have a history or heritage month. It's unfair.

I don't care what race it is. Discrimination is wrong to me.

I concur.
topsemag55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#35 topsemag55
Member since 2007 • 19063 Posts

People who chew with their mouth open.

People who post and cannot spell words correctly. It's "lose", not "loose". You can't "loose" your car keys, for example.:lol:

MasterBolt360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#36 MasterBolt360
Member since 2009 • 5293 Posts
  • Sonys mistakes with the PS3
  • People who hate furries
  • People who want to hunt me
  • Warm soda....Ewww.