What are you cooking or eating?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by nooblet69 (5162 posts) -

I'm cooking up some black beans and rice and some flounder filets right now. I'm not the best cook but have been getting better :).

#2 Posted by charlesdarwin55 (2651 posts) -
I just cooked some pasta with mushroms and grounded meat with tomato sauce
#3 Posted by -Sun_Tzu- (17379 posts) -
I just cooked some pasta with mushroms and grounded meat with tomato saucecharlesdarwin55
Hi majormayor
#4 Posted by charlesdarwin55 (2651 posts) -
[QUOTE="charlesdarwin55"]I just cooked some pasta with mushroms and grounded meat with tomato sauce-Sun_Tzu-
Hi majormayor

Hi!
#5 Posted by _BlueDuck_ (11983 posts) -
Bacon, eggs, and black coffee. It is 3:30 in the afternoon and I don't care. Breakfast foods all day, every day.
#6 Posted by -Sun_Tzu- (17379 posts) -
[QUOTE="-Sun_Tzu-"][QUOTE="charlesdarwin55"]I just cooked some pasta with mushroms and grounded meat with tomato saucecharlesdarwin55
Hi majormayor

Hi!

how was your meal
#7 Posted by Pirate700 (46465 posts) -

Just ate a big slice of Costco pizza.

#8 Posted by -Sun_Tzu- (17379 posts) -

Pirate700

And you're still alive \o/

miracles happen every day 

#9 Posted by Pirate700 (46465 posts) -

[QUOTE="Pirate700"]

-Sun_Tzu-

And you're still alive \o/

miracles happen every day 

Why wouldn't I be?

#10 Posted by nooblet69 (5162 posts) -
[QUOTE="_BlueDuck_"]Bacon, eggs, and black coffee. It is 3:30 in the afternoon and I don't care. Breakfast foods all day, every day.

Nice, I did that a few days ago for dinner. Mostly because I didn't have anything else to cook. Been cutting down on the bacon lately though. I've been sauteeing onions and tomatoes and making them in an omelette lately. Also oatmeal with fresh fruits in it on the side.
#11 Posted by Pirate700 (46465 posts) -

Bacon, eggs, and black coffee. It is 3:30 in the afternoon and I don't care. Breakfast foods all day, every day._BlueDuck_
I regularly have breakfast food for lunch and dinner. Much more often than for breakfast.

#12 Posted by _BlueDuck_ (11983 posts) -

[QUOTE="_BlueDuck_"]Bacon, eggs, and black coffee. It is 3:30 in the afternoon and I don't care. Breakfast foods all day, every day.Pirate700

I regularly have breakfast food for lunch and dinner. Much more often than for breakfast.

Yea I find that's the case for me usually. For breakfast I usually go for something quick and light such as some fruit or cereal or whatever. Usually every day has an egg meal at some point though. Why not eh?

#13 Posted by sexyweapons (5302 posts) -

Got a readymeal on the go,if that counts as cooking.

#14 Posted by iloverikku11 (11039 posts) -

I'm cooking up some black beans and rice and some flounder filets right now. I'm not the best cook but have been getting better :).

nooblet69

That sounds so good. Rice and beans with a little hot sauce has become one of my favourite meals.

#15 Posted by charlesdarwin55 (2651 posts) -
[QUOTE="-Sun_Tzu-"][QUOTE="charlesdarwin55"][QUOTE="-Sun_Tzu-"] Hi majormayor

Hi!

how was your meal

Tasted pretty amazing tbh. Cause I put alot of fat in it. What are you eating?
#16 Posted by -Sun_Tzu- (17379 posts) -

[QUOTE="-Sun_Tzu-"][QUOTE="charlesdarwin55"] Hi!charlesdarwin55
how was your meal

Tasted pretty amazing tbh. Cause I put alot of fat in it. What are you eating?

nothing at the moment 

#17 Posted by Smokescreened84 (2484 posts) -
Making some chicken con carne, basically chilli con carne with chicken in it.
#18 Posted by nooblet69 (5162 posts) -

[QUOTE="nooblet69"]

iloverikku11

That sounds so good. Rice and beans with a little hot sauce has become one of my favourite meals.

Thanks, it came out delicious :). I put some onions, peppers and garlic in it as well and cooked with some butter and goya seasoning.
#19 Posted by Lord_Daemon (24233 posts) -

Just a couple of Ball Park franks. 

#20 Posted by Pirate700 (46465 posts) -

Lord_Daemon

Hot dogs sound good right now. Hebrew National though.

#21 Posted by --Anna-- (4489 posts) -

I cooked chicken brst marinated in Italian dressing, rice and peas and carrots...for lunch.

#22 Posted by Lord_Daemon (24233 posts) -

[QUOTE="Lord_Daemon"]

Pirate700

Hot dogs sound good right now. Hebrew National though.

Yeah I'm generally more of a Nathan's man myself, but the indie store near me didn't have any at the time so I settled for "decent" instead. 

#23 Posted by LJS9502_basic (149985 posts) -

I just finished cooking rigatoni with meatballs and garlic bread.  To be chased by a cold beer.....

#24 Posted by chessmaster1989 (29065 posts) -
Just making hamburgers for dinner tonight, feeling lazy. :P
#25 Posted by FinalFighters (1353 posts) -
Im eating liver with some fava beans and a nice Chianti..
#26 Posted by iowastate (7873 posts) -

Ginger rice for lunch and I am making a couple of litres of beef stew.

that will provide dinner for a couple days and also future left overs out of what is put in the freezer.

one can only have the same thing for so long before you put it up or it becomes tiresome

#27 Posted by Rattlesnake_8 (18330 posts) -
McDonalds.. BLT grilled and the Chedder Onion burger.. followed up with a chocate sundae that I'm eating now.
#28 Posted by WhiteKnight77 (12018 posts) -
I will be making burritos for dinner tonight.
#29 Posted by The_Lipscomb (2187 posts) -
Mushrooms.