What are the things that annoy you more in our society?

• 108 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

MgamerBD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51 MgamerBD
Member since 2006 • 17550 Posts
Self righteous people. People who believe they are better then you just because they choose not to eat meat or partake in the occasional drink or good smoke. Straight edge, pacifism, and people who try to be different for the sake of being different.
mattbbpl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52 mattbbpl
Member since 2006 • 23032 Posts

I think most of the things that really get on my nerves really boil down to being closed minded to the point of being illogical. Things like creationism and simultaneously advocating for small government and socially conservative policies are such examples.

Avatar image for TheWalkingGhost
TheWalkingGhost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#53 TheWalkingGhost
Member since 2012 • 6092 Posts

[QUOTE="TheWalkingGhost"] [QUOTE="chessmaster1989"]Social conservatismchessmaster1989

Arrogrant ^&^$$^ who hate on anything they don't agree with.

Social conservatism is moronic, what can I say.

That's your opinion. I don't agree with large parts of it either, but I don't hate on it.
TheWalkingGhost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 TheWalkingGhost
Self righteous people. People who believe they are better then you just because they choose not to eat meat or partake in the occasional drink or good smoke. Straight edge, pacifism, and people who try to be different for the sake of being different.MgamerBD
:lol: What a hypocrite. This coming from a guy who was insulting people who choose to believe in pacifism. Kid, you were doing the same thing.
MgamerBD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 MgamerBD
[QUOTE="MgamerBD"]Self righteous people. People who believe they are better then you just because they choose not to eat meat or partake in the occasional drink or good smoke. Straight edge, pacifism, and people who try to be different for the sake of being different.TheWalkingGhost
:lol: What a hypocrite. This coming from a guy who was insulting people who choose to believe in pacifism. Kid, you were doing the same thing.

Your not even a real pacifist. You believe in violence :lol:
TheWalkingGhost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 TheWalkingGhost
[QUOTE="TheWalkingGhost"][QUOTE="MgamerBD"]Self righteous people. People who believe they are better then you just because they choose not to eat meat or partake in the occasional drink or good smoke. Straight edge, pacifism, and people who try to be different for the sake of being different.MgamerBD

How many times to you need to be called a moron to get the hint? Still funny you clearly have no idea what pacifism is......
Laihendi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 Laihendi
Member since 2009 • 5872 Posts
Conformists. They just want to be part of the insiders. It's impossible to have an intelligent conversation with them because their entire concepts of true/false is based on what is trendy within a particular group. All they do is group up and heckle anyone who disagrees with them on anything and then talk about how brilliant they are for agreeing with each other.
MgamerBD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 MgamerBD
[QUOTE="MgamerBD"][QUOTE="TheWalkingGhost"]:lol: What a hypocrite. This coming from a guy who was insulting people who choose to believe in pacifism. Kid, you were doing the same thing. TheWalkingGhost

How many times to you need to be called a moron to get the hint? Still funny you clearly have no idea what pacifism is......

Pacifist promote non violence. What is there to understand? No backbone, pretty much most of the pacifist I know wouldn't even stand up for their own mother. Too busy being "passive".
N30F3N1X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 N30F3N1X
Member since 2009 • 8923 Posts

Pacifist promote non violence. What is there to understand? No backbone, pretty much most of the pacifist I know wouldn't even stand up for their own mother. Too busy being "passive". MgamerBD

Those "no backbone" who "wouldn't stand up for their own mother" liberated a country that contains twice as much people as the USA do from Britain's imperial grip. Derp?

TheWalkingGhost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 TheWalkingGhost
[QUOTE="MgamerBD"][QUOTE="TheWalkingGhost"][QUOTE="MgamerBD"] Your not even a real pacifist. You believe in violence :lol:

Pacifist promote non violence. What is there to understand? No backbone, pretty much most of the pacifist I know wouldn't even stand up for their own mother. Too busy being "passive".

Let me try again, you are a moron and a liar. Pacifism is the belief in non-violence not the belief in letting people walk all over you. Standing up for yourself doesn't automatically mean resorting to violence, you use that as a last resort for self-defense reasons. Dwight D. Esienhower backed pacifism, but was a military man.
MgamerBD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 MgamerBD
Geez these pacifists are mean with words. Too bad not with their fists. I guess when you won't fight with your hands. All the bullying makes you sharp with your tongue.
MgamerBD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 MgamerBD
[QUOTE="MgamerBD"][QUOTE="TheWalkingGhost"]How many times to you need to be called a moron to get the hint? Still funny you clearly have no idea what pacifism is......TheWalkingGhost

Let me try again, you are a moron and a liar. Pacifism is the belief in non-violence not the belief in letting people walk all over you. Standing up for yourself doesn't automatically mean resorting to violence, you use that as a last resort for self-defense reasons. Dwight D. Esienhower backed pacifism, but was a military man.

I'm pretty sure in war the last thing he was singing or his soldiers were singing were kum by yah.
TheWalkingGhost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 TheWalkingGhost
Geez these pacifists are mean with words. Too bad not with their fists. I guess when you won't fight with your hands. All the bullying makes you sharp with your tongue. MgamerBD
You got some serious issues kid. But I guess sarcasm is all you got when getting your butt handed to you.
I'm pretty sure in war the last thing he was singing or his soldiers were singing were kum by yah.MgamerBD

Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired, signifies, in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and not clothed. This world in arms is no spending money alone. It is spending the sweat of its laborers. The genius of its scientists, and the hopes of its children.

No pacifism on his part, obviously. :roll: I know you are just trolling because you are bored, but at least do a better job of it.
ghoklebutter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#64 ghoklebutter
Member since 2007 • 19327 Posts
Oh wow this is a terrible thread.
MgamerBD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 MgamerBD
Sadly, I'm not the one with serious issues. Just because I know violence is an alternative to problems that makes me wrong? Just because I believe that some things have to be settled with fights? And pacifists are basically hippies with a slightly better education I am wrong? LOL I suggest you look in the mirror.
YoshiYogurt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 YoshiYogurt
Member since 2010 • 6008 Posts
Welfare and the generations of entitled people it creates.Nibroc420
Some people don't make enough to feed their families. I guess they just starve? hmm, it's ok for millionaires to sit on their money, but poor people that a little bit and it's "NO STOP you can't LIVE" Not everyone can dick around on the computer that their mommy bought them. Anyway things that bother me: *Unorganized people - this doesn't "bother'' me, but I will sometimes feel tempted to organize people's things (movies/game/books) and house in general. *Attention wh0res - Attention is something I generally don't want. *People that try to be cool - similar to above *Stubborn people/ not open minded people - People that WILL not try new things *Apathetic and uncaring people Silly and stupid stuff: Poor people exempt: *People that have 300 songs on their Ipod <--- Do you even LIKE music? I have 6000 songs I feel like I don't listen to enough. *People that own ONE console. *People with Garbage computers. AND: *conservatives (SORRY lol)
TheWalkingGhost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 TheWalkingGhost
[QUOTE="MgamerBD"]Sadly, I'm not the one with serious issues. Just because I know violence is an alternative to problems that makes me wrong? Just because I believe that some things have to be settled with fights? And pacifists are basically hippies with a slightly better education I am wrong? LOL I suggest you look in the mirror.

Yeah, you are just trolling. It is obvious you don't mean a word you say, because nobody can be this unintentionally stupid.
TacticalDesire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 TacticalDesire
Member since 2010 • 10713 Posts

Intolerance.....[QUOTE="zenogandia"]

Religious people.

LJS9502_basic

As such....

Being annoyed by something != not tolerating it.

mindstorm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 mindstorm
Member since 2003 • 15255 Posts
Pride and believing oneself to be better than others.
TacticalDesire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 TacticalDesire
Member since 2010 • 10713 Posts

*People that have 300 songs on their Ipod <--- Do you even LIKE music? I have 6000 songs I feel like I don't listen to enough. *People that own ONE console. *People with Garbage computers.YoshiYogurt

Wow.

wis3boi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 wis3boi
Member since 2005 • 32507 Posts

The growing anti-intellectualism in the US. It's truly frightening how much certain areas seem to be going backwards.jimkabrhel

This too.  Some people legit scare me with their lack of care/logic

KiIIyou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 KiIIyou
Member since 2006 • 27204 Posts
angry whinning
Fightingfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 Fightingfan
Member since 2010 • 38011 Posts
[QUOTE="Nibroc420"]Welfare and the generations of entitled people it creates.YoshiYogurt
Some people don't make enough to feed their families. I guess they just starve? hmm, it's ok for millionaires to sit on their money, but poor people that a little bit and it's "NO STOP you can't LIVE" Not everyone can dick around on the computer that their mommy bought them. Anyway things that bother me: *Unorganized people - this doesn't "bother'' me, but I will sometimes feel tempted to organize people's things (movies/game/books) and house in general. *Attention wh0res - Attention is something I generally don't want. *People that try to be cool - similar to above *Stubborn people/ not open minded people - People that WILL not try new things *Apathetic and uncaring people Silly and stupid stuff: Poor people exempt: *People that have 300 songs on their Ipod <--- Do you even LIKE music? I have 6000 songs I feel like I don't listen to enough. *People that own ONE console. *People with Garbage computers. AND: *conservatives (SORRY lol)

Ignore statements like that; the biggest welfare rats are on wall street which include Goldman Sachs.
Laihendi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 Laihendi
Member since 2009 • 5872 Posts
[QUOTE="Nibroc420"]Welfare and the generations of entitled people it creates.YoshiYogurt
Some people don't make enough to feed their families. I guess they just starve? hmm, it's ok for millionaires to sit on their money, but poor people that a little bit and it's "NO STOP you can't LIVE" Not everyone can dick around on the computer that their mommy bought them.

If you want to help someone financially then you should, but that doesn't mean someone else should be forced to also. Public welfare is just an excuse used by looters and moochers to attempt to justify statism.
wis3boi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75 wis3boi
Member since 2005 • 32507 Posts

angry whinningKiIIyou

Turn that frown upside down :oops:

one_plum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 one_plum
Member since 2009 • 6822 Posts

The lack of solidarity.

There are so many common things people point out regarding current issues with the government and society on the internet, but we're all either too lazy, too cynical or too wimpy to form any movement that would make a change.

Avatar image for VanHelsingBoA64
VanHelsingBoA64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77 VanHelsingBoA64
Member since 2007 • 5455 Posts
the police
N30F3N1X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 N30F3N1X
Member since 2009 • 8923 Posts

Sadly, I'm not the one with serious issues. Just because I know violence is an alternative to problems that makes me wrong? Just because I believe that some things have to be settled with fights? And pacifists are basically hippies with a slightly better education I am wrong? LOL I suggest you look in the mirror.MgamerBD

Si vis pacem para bellum.

It is correct to say sometimes violence is simply the most efficient solution, more often than what the average person would want at least. However the meaningless violence you're advocading is the lowest form of interaction I can think of.

And get your sh1thead out of your ass, pacifism is something to strive for, not a set of absolute bonds a person imposes himself.

Maybe you're the one who should look in the mirror.

TheWalkingGhost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79 TheWalkingGhost

[QUOTE="MgamerBD"]Sadly, I'm not the one with serious issues. Just because I know violence is an alternative to problems that makes me wrong? Just because I believe that some things have to be settled with fights? And pacifists are basically hippies with a slightly better education I am wrong? LOL I suggest you look in the mirror.N30F3N1X

It is correct to say sometimes violence is simply the most efficient solution, more often than what the average person would want at least. However the meaningless violence you're advocading is the lowest form of interaction I can think of.

And get your sh1thead out of your ass, pacifism is something to strive for, not a set of absolute bonds a person imposes himself.

Don't waste your time. Even a pacifist would fight in self defense, not roll over and die, like he seems to think. A pacifist would never take part in meaningless violence and strives to find more peaceful solutions before violence is ever used. Pacifism is a goal, something we should all strive for, but as you said...It doesn't bind anyone. Why would anybody want to resort to violence when you don't need to? How can you get a peaceful solution if you don't look for one? Believe me, if violence is all you look for, that is all you will get.
MgamerBD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80 MgamerBD
[QUOTE="TheWalkingGhost"][QUOTE="MgamerBD"]Sadly, I'm not the one with serious issues. Just because I know violence is an alternative to problems that makes me wrong? Just because I believe that some things have to be settled with fights? And pacifists are basically hippies with a slightly better education I am wrong? LOL I suggest you look in the mirror.

Yeah, you are just trolling. It is obvious you don't mean a word you say, because nobody can be this unintentionally stupid.

>I actually put up a meaningful argument >You insult me lol pacifists..
MgamerBD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81 MgamerBD

[QUOTE="MgamerBD"]Sadly, I'm not the one with serious issues. Just because I know violence is an alternative to problems that makes me wrong? Just because I believe that some things have to be settled with fights? And pacifists are basically hippies with a slightly better education I am wrong? LOL I suggest you look in the mirror.N30F3N1X

Sadly, believe it or not. Not everyone wants a pacifist world. Meaningless violence...lol. Don't put words in my posts bro.
double_decker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#82 double_decker
Member since 2006 • 146090 Posts
Politics and religion, talking about either is about as productive as humping a doorknob, sure it may make you feel better but in the end it rarely gets you anywhere, although sometimes it will open the door.
Primordialous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#83 Primordialous
Member since 2012 • 1313 Posts

[QUOTE="Fightingfan"][QUOTE="Ricardomz"]

Sure, let's make this an anarchy and let everyone run lose. I live in a free country I have the right to say what I like and what I don't, if that troubles you, I suggest you to ignore me (as you suggested by minding your own damn business).

Ricardomz

LOL you think you have rights.

And I do, just check the article 19 of the Declaration of the Human Rights.

Those "rights" don't apply here. 

Ncsoftlover

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#84 Ncsoftlover
Member since 2007 • 2152 Posts

it changes all the time. But for the last 2 years or so,  what continues to bother me is the mentality that government has the duty to perform state sanctioned first degree premeditated murder on citizens. Obviously this mentality has existed for as long as we had civilization, but to think now in 2013 a majority of people in the world still thinks that way, is disheartening. 

The__Kraken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85 The__Kraken
Member since 2012 • 858 Posts
  • Stupid people
  • Willfully ignorant people
  • Needlessly violent people
  • People that have the "shoot first, ask questions later" mentality.

If all of the above were to die off, the world would be a bajillion steps closer to being perfect, and I'd be slightly less annoyed. And now that I think of it, violence in our societies would decrease by a very, very large amount...

Avatar image for deactivated-61cc564148ef4
deactivated-61cc564148ef4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86 deactivated-61cc564148ef4
Member since 2007 • 10909 Posts

The current trend which latches on to the image and identity of something rather than the substance.

Aka odd future fans being stupid

Angie7F

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87 Angie7F
Member since 2011 • 1175 Posts

people who tell you that life in good and has a meaning.

PernicioEnigma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88 PernicioEnigma
Member since 2010 • 6662 Posts
The only reason I can think of for those things annoying you would be that you're jealous, otherwise they could be easily ignored.
Avatar image for VanHelsingBoA64
VanHelsingBoA64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89 VanHelsingBoA64
Member since 2007 • 5455 Posts
law enforcement agents
zombehhhhh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90 zombehhhhh
Member since 2011 • 456 Posts
  • Facebook (really just blogging in general)
  • Abuse of the welfare system
  • Children
Kats_RK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91 Kats_RK
Member since 2010 • 2080 Posts

For me:

• Kids who want to be older than they really are and therefore they start to go out at night, smoking and drinking at age of 14.
  • Guys who think they're really cool because they got laid with 40 girls
  • People who think they're popular even though nobody gives a sh*t about them
  • Tumblr wannabes
  • Slutty girls and buffed up guys that have zero brains

Ricardomz

This and Politics,Religion,Rapists and and parents that abuse their children.

oh and i forgot facebook!

Jd1680a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 38

#92 Jd1680a
Member since 2005 • 5960 Posts
Dishonesty. People are stealing other people stuff for capital gain or they feel entitled. What if people stopped breaking in and stealing cars? What if all our cars had no locks and to turn them on was to flip on a switch like they do in Nascar? Of course when police do a sting they pretty much do the same thing, they leave the doors unlock with the key inside. Chances are good someone would step inside and take the car.
MonoSilver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93 MonoSilver
Member since 2013 • 1392 Posts
Religion, ignorance and stupidity.
Star_Skywalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94 Star_Skywalker
Member since 2007 • 4025 Posts

Guys that wear tight jeans. 

gamerguru100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96 gamerguru100
Member since 2009 • 12718 Posts
Extreme political correctness, people refusing to accept responsibility and instead blaming it on scapegoats such as music, movies, video games, etc. EatShanna

-Smartphones- Look up for a minute people. Life is right ahead of you.

-Mean people- Life is short.....be nice.

- Females not asking a man out for a date. I'm right here and I would be flaterd if you asked me on a date.

- Guns- If people loved people like they do their guns we would not have killings.

Floridaman46
GOGOGOGURT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97 GOGOGOGURT
Member since 2010 • 4470 Posts

People who aren't free-thinkers.  The herd.

Avatar image for deactivated-5acfa3a8bc51d
deactivated-5acfa3a8bc51d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98 deactivated-5acfa3a8bc51d
Member since 2005 • 7914 Posts
that weed is frowned upon
KiIIyou

Forum Posts