What are the things that annoy you more in our society?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by Ricardomz (2715 posts) -

For me:

• Kids who want to be older than they really are and therefore they start to go out at night, smoking and drinking at age of 14.
  • Guys who think they're really cool because they got laid with 40 girls
  • People who think they're popular even though nobody gives a sh*t about them
  • Tumblr wannabes
  • Slutty girls and buffed up guys that have zero brains
#2 Posted by zenogandia (861 posts) -

Religious people.

#3 Posted by chessmaster1989 (29669 posts) -
Social conservatism
#4 Posted by Rich3232 (2628 posts) -
Social conservatismchessmaster1989
#5 Posted by Nibroc420 (13567 posts) -
Welfare and the generations of entitled people it creates.
#6 Posted by Fightingfan (38011 posts) -
I hate how society likes to judge others; just mind your own damn business.
#7 Posted by LeBump (85 posts) -

Pretty much all the stupidity and arogance in it. You named a few.

#8 Posted by LJS9502_basic (152141 posts) -
Intolerance.....

Religious people.

zenogandia
As such....
#9 Posted by Ricardomz (2715 posts) -

I hate how society likes to judge others; just mind your own damn business. Fightingfan

Sure, let's make this an anarchy and let everyone run lose. I live in a free country I have the right to say what I like and what I don't, if that troubles you, I suggest you to ignore me (as you suggested by minding your own damn business).

#10 Posted by LeBump (85 posts) -

[QUOTE="Fightingfan"]I hate how society likes to judge others; just mind your own damn business. Ricardomz

Sure, let's make this an anarchy and let everyone run lose. I live in a free country I have the right to say what I like and what I don't, if that troubles you, I suggest you to ignore me (as you suggested by minding your own damn business).

lol, i dont think she/he was talking to you, I think it was intended for people in our "soceity"

#11 Posted by gamah_killah (13020 posts) -

People who don't act like themselves, so they can be with other posers.

#12 Posted by Fightingfan (38011 posts) -

[QUOTE="Fightingfan"]I hate how society likes to judge others; just mind your own damn business. Ricardomz

LOL you think you have rights.
#13 Posted by Ricardomz (2715 posts) -

[QUOTE="Ricardomz"]

[QUOTE="Fightingfan"]I hate how society likes to judge others; just mind your own damn business. Fightingfan

LOL you think you have rights.

And I do, just check the article 19 of the Declaration of the Human Rights.

#14 Posted by zenogandia (861 posts) -

Intolerance.....[QUOTE="zenogandia"]

Religious people.

LJS9502_basic

As such....

They annoy me, but I'm tolerant of them. I thought the thread topic was "things that annoy you". At least in my society, they're the most annoying thing.

#15 Posted by br0kenrabbit (13354 posts) -

People are afraid of work.

Hell I was changing diapers, baling hay and taking care of livestock when I was in elementary school. Not because I wanted to, but because it was expected of me. I know people my age (mid-30's) who haven't held a job for more than a few months at a time in their entire lives. Hell some of them can't even keep an apartment up.

You don't even have to mow the fvcking yard when you live in an apartment. How hard is it to wash dishes, clean the mold off the shower stall or clean the fvcking toilet every once in a while?

"If you want to keep your childrens feet on the ground, put some responsibly on their shoulders." - Truth.

#16 Posted by LeBump (85 posts) -

For me:

• Kids who want to be older than they really are and therefore they start to go out at night, smoking and drinking at age of 14.
  • Tumblr wannabes

Ricardomz

add: "People who follow everybody else to be populer" and you just explained high school.

#17 Posted by Ricardomz (2715 posts) -

[QUOTE="Ricardomz"]

For me:

• Tumblr wannabes

LeBump

add: "People who follow everybody else to be populer" and you just explained high school.

True that. But I'm afraid that's evolving from high school to college and even young adults.

#18 Posted by Granny_Spanked (1326 posts) -
The continuos pussification of the US.
#19 Posted by LeBump (85 posts) -

[QUOTE="LeBump"]

[QUOTE="Ricardomz"]

For me:

• Tumblr wannabes

Ricardomz

True that. But I'm afraid that's evolving from high school to college and even young adults.

Im my current high school its not so bad (I live in a very suberban area) most students are pretty cool ande dont seem very fake, but when I was in middle up in miami....god its like EVERYBODY was "from the hood", pissed me off so much.

#20 Posted by thegerg (15773 posts) -
More than what?
#21 Posted by k2theswiss (16599 posts) -

religion

"curse" words Anyone and everyone who attempts to say you shouldn't say that ect ect. i always reply saying to them there is no such thing as a forbidden word

the way people react to nudility is just insane... people act like their souls are going to burn if they see to much skin or brest, penis or virgina. Don't get me wrong i like my clothes and stuff but, it's sorta a shame how this world reacts about it

#22 Posted by CreatureRising (1532 posts) -

Intolerance

#23 Posted by dave123321 (34303 posts) -
Intolerance of bigots.
#24 Posted by CHOASXIII (14648 posts) -

I hate how society likes to judge others; just mind your own damn business. Fightingfan

I agree. 

#25 Posted by EatShanna (875 posts) -
Extreme political correctness, people refusing to accept responsibility and instead blaming it on scapegoats such as music, movies, video games, etc.
#26 Posted by N30F3N1X (8043 posts) -

People who say "don't judge me", and people who refuse to listen to others.

#27 Posted by MakeMeaSammitch (4425 posts) -

I guess slutty/stupid girls who don't seem to understand how birth control works.

#28 Posted by N30F3N1X (8043 posts) -

The irony

#29 Posted by br0kenrabbit (13354 posts) -

I guess slutty/stupid girls who don't seem to understand how birth control works.

MakeMeaSammitch

Because condoms are sooooo complicated.

#30 Posted by Rich3232 (2628 posts) -

[QUOTE="Fightingfan"]I hate how society likes to judge others; just mind your own damn business. N30F3N1X

The irony

idgi
#31 Posted by applesxc47 (10761 posts) -

Intolerance, ignorance and disrespect. Everything kinda flows down from those.

#32 Posted by N30F3N1X (8043 posts) -

idgiRich3232

The fact that someone cares about what others think enough to tell them to mind their own business in an annoyed tone implies that he cares and thus isn't minding his own business himself.

#33 Posted by MakeMeaSammitch (4425 posts) -

[QUOTE="MakeMeaSammitch"]

br0kenrabbit

Because condoms are sooooo complicated.

exactly, how hard is it to put one on, or to swallow a pill.

Those girls have so much experience with that, it's amazing they can't put down one more thing.

#34 Posted by Vaultboy-101 (1778 posts) -

Religion.

#35 Posted by thegerg (15773 posts) -
rape Y'all shouldn't let the little things get to you so much.
#36 Posted by br0kenrabbit (13354 posts) -

Those girls

MakeMeaSammitch

There's another half of the equation that shares exactly 50% of the blame.

#37 Posted by Slashless (9514 posts) -
Extreme political correctness, people refusing to accept responsibility and instead blaming it on scapegoats such as music, movies, video games, etc. EatShanna
#38 Posted by ghoklebutter (19327 posts) -
[QUOTE="chessmaster1989"]Social conservatismRich3232

#39 Posted by Floridaman46 (259 posts) -

-Smartphones- Look up for a minute people. Life is right ahead of you.

-Mean people- Life is short.....be nice.

- Females not asking a man out for a date. I'm right here and I would be flaterd if you asked me on a date.

- Guns- If people loved people like they do their guns we would not have killings.

#40 Posted by Reed_Bowie (506 posts) -
Pseudo-Intellects
#41 Posted by ROFLCOPTER603 (2140 posts) -

For me:

• Tumblr wannabes

Ricardomz

I'm annoyed by people that criticize people like this. Those kids may be going out and doing drugs and having sex right now, but it's not like you're doing anything productive at the moment.

#42 Posted by TheWalkingGhost (5471 posts) -
Social conservatismchessmaster1989
Arrogrant ^&^$$^ who hate on anything they don't agree with.
I'm annoyed by people that criticize people like this. Those kids may be going out and doing drugs and having sex right now, but it's not like you're doing anything productive at the moment.ROFLCOPTER603
And hypocrites like this.
#43 Posted by chessmaster1989 (29669 posts) -

[QUOTE="chessmaster1989"]Social conservatismTheWalkingGhost

Social conservatism is moronic, what can I say.

#44 Posted by themajormayor (24077 posts) -
[QUOTE="thegerg"]rape Y'all shouldn't let the little things get to you so much.

Yeah rape can be so annoying sometimes
#45 Posted by michael_1234576 (8621 posts) -
People who disagree with me
#46 Posted by wis3boi (31824 posts) -

Religious people.

zenogandia

#47 Posted by ghoklebutter (19327 posts) -
[QUOTE="chessmaster1989"]Social conservatismTheWalkingGhost

Yeah, I can't really imagine myself respecting a broad social ideology I find to be full of harmful nonsense. I can respect people who are conservative without regarding their conservative views as respectable. I do that all the time with my Muslim family members.
#48 Posted by GreekGameManiac (6439 posts) -

For me:

• Kids who want to be older than they really are and therefore they start to go out at night, smoking and drinking at age of 14. Stop being a stuck up.There's nothing wrong with that
  • Guys who think they're really cool because they got laid with 40 girls -Yeah,ok,that's stupid.
  • Tumblr wannabes

Ricardomz

Anyway,here are mine.

When girls,like new girls you meet,are prudes."oh,sex is personal" -thats so stupid,hypocritical,and immature.you do everyday,but can't talk about it? that's just ridiculous,they can't get over the bs their mommy taught them.I CAN'T have a conversation with stuck up,immature girls.(and prude ppl of any type)

That nobody seems to be doing anything,like a big rebellion against their government(any country).

Laws,they are dumb.

That ppl don't try to pass better laws,in which we DON'T tolerate mean or stupid ppl,and we lock them in clinics(we should),and everyone passes psychological and mental tests often,and you are NOT allowed a child if you're dumb/incapable.of raising one.

When ppl are stuck in their ways,even if they aren't actually stupid(wtf?!),"oh,i don't like the music you listen to,oh videogames are evil,oh your fashion sense is too morbid".Dude/dudette,you.are.a.STUCK UP.

Sorry,but,religions are mostly annoying,and very close minded,backwards,and preservative.Like society.

People who don't respect videogames -DIE!

That's all for now.

#49 Posted by VanHelsingBoA64 (5455 posts) -
cops
#50 Posted by jimkabrhel (15423 posts) -
The growing anti-intellectualism in the US. It's truly frightening how much certain areas seem to be going backwards.